• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ryziken's Island of Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hello, my requests =)

Hello Ryziken,

Can I please have Corphish, Burmy, and maybe Vulpix?
I'm a beginning trainer, I just started my poke White game, and your Giveaway caught my attention.
I can trade almost all day. Please reply or notify me by PM if we can trade ^^

Kind greetings, Claze7.

BlaqJester

Guru
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2013
i just want the magikarp and and/or eevee if possible. Can you pm me when your available

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Oh yay :3

For today may I have:
FemaleSymbol.png
DW Poliwag

FemaleSymbol.png
DW Munna Corphish

FemaleSymbol.png
DW Darumaka

Last edited:

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
Hey if you can get me an Adamant Touros and Adamant Anorith i have a UT japanese female DW Smeargle in Dream ball and i could clone Touros

gee2k8

Slicker than your average
Years
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 24, 2013
Hey mate, im after a Female Dratini with marvel scale. I wouldnt normally try and get one via trade as i have worked to get 10k + dreamworld points. But i seem to be very unlucky in finding 1. I have alot of dreamworld pokes atm but sadly none that you need. I am ofcourse willing to (when i obtain them) give to you any of the ones you have on your wish list as i only assume ones such as 'wailmer' will be an easier find for me.
Thanks in advance. Pm me either way ty.

Much respect to you mate, a fast and easy exchange. Very generous of you.

Last edited:

ryziken

Neutral scientist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
Ooh I'm definitly interested in that DW Buizel!!! ^_^

Thanks for reminding me I need to add it to my merchandise section, haha! I will be there soon ready to give u Buizel! :)

Years
  • Seen May 3, 2017
Hello, could I place an order for a Taillow and Poochyena? Thank you kindly.

Name: Cypher DS
Code: 4599 2030 3563

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 25, 2013
Good sir, can I have a Vulpix, female Corpish, and if you don't mind a Tauros as well? I don't care if the Tauros doesn't have a DW ability or not since I'm in dire need for Tauros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back