• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ryziken's Island of Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryziken

Neutral scientist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
hey i have a question, right now you dont want people to ask for eevee's does that mean we shoulnt ask for any of its evolutions either???

I would kindly ask that you didn't ask for evolutions regardless. I thought I stated it pretty clearly in the guidelines that I only offer FIRST-STAGE Pokemon, with 1 or 2 exceptions.

I only SHOW the evolved forms as a quick reference to see what their hidden abilities become. That is why they are in the Spoilers.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
:*( Does nobody read my amazing italicized paragraphs? Or check what the red stars mean? Sob...

So sad ;_;

Today I shall claimz theze Pokemon ;D
FemaleSymbol.png
DW Pichu

FemaleSymbol.png
DW Carvahna
FemaleSymbol.png
DW Drifloon

I could trade tommorow, probably :3

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
Years
Oops sorry, I didn't see any red stars xD
Yeah, I read everything the first time, Green means "Please take", Red means "Low on amount" right?
I didn't see any red stars though? I'm sorry, I'll just.. change em, deeply sorry once again. xD
If you mean the evolutions thing, sorry, I forgot about that. *facepalm*

Alright, Marvel Scale Dratini, LightningRod Pichu, aaaaaaand, Rain Dish Tentacool?

Sorry once again, I truly feel embarrassed xD

Years
Hey me again could I have scyther(I would love it if you gave metal coat to hold), growlithe and magikarp thanks

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2013
May I please have a DW Leafeon, Glaceon, and Umbreon?

Do you know if you can breed the LV.1 Females with DW abilitys?

Years
i am interested in a slowbro with flawless in HP and Special Attack and i can provide either a skitty or lopunny. Thanks :)

Modest nature please

Last edited:

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2013
Can I have a Murkrow, Carvanha and a Scyther? I know you said we can't choose genders but, if possible can I please have all Females?

Clawman

Elite Trainer
Years
Sup Ry! May i have the Dratini? and the Growlithe (Shiny if possible) Thanks in advanced Bro.

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2011
could i please have a feamale pochyena and dratini please? thanks! my FC is 0604 8507 3797, trainer name allison

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back