• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ryziken's Island of Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    I am on the search for a DW Poliwag. I would love to get my hands on one, let me know if we can make a trade.
    Also a DW Eevee would be kind of awesome if you have a spare.

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
  • Ry, I really liked the service I got last time, and I am back for another order! :D

Poliwag Female
    Eevee (Female please) ---No Rush
    and Pichu or Pikachu Female

:)

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
  • Ooh...!!! I would really like these 2 ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    Could I have a Female Eevee and a Pichu?
    My White FC is in my signature.
    Thank you!

ryziken

Neutral scientist
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Almost forgot about poor Castform, the DW Pokemon without a DW ability! I figured people might still want it as a Dex filler, though, and it IS female, so I added it!

While I can't exactly prove this, the father Castform DID come from the Dream World, so they are technically DW offspring, lol.

I bred down Ominous Wind, and the TM Scald to replace Water Pulse (moves it knows in the Dream World), cuz SCALD >> WATER PULSE!

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    Could I have a Dratini, skitty and female eevee. thanks :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    Can I have a Female Scyther holding metal coat please

White-0089 1633 7450 Cypher
    HeartGold-1076 7093 6055 Cypher

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Just wanted to say, thank you for the DW Poliwag and DW Eevee. You were very helpful and I appreciate it. :D

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Hi! I was wondering if you could gift me a Natu (male or female, doesn't matter) but I was wondering if you could nickname it before trading it. I didn't see nicknames under your rules and nicknames are just more personal to me- if you are willing to take the time to do it please let me know. (It can be whatever name you want, but I'd appreciate it if its' nickname would start with a capital and have the rest of the letters be lower case.)

Thanks for being so generous. I will be available to trade most of the day tomorrow and I'll shoot over my code once I hear from ya. :3 If it's not possible to do so then don't worry; thanks again for taking the time to consider my request :3

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    its me again can i get a castform, pichu and poliwag. sadly only got litwicks to torture you with lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back