• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ryziken's Island of Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I will be on tonight a bit but tomorrow and Friday I am off all day from work so if we can't catch each other tonight just let me know and I'll set up a time... sorry about this my schedule sucks with work and then my wife and son take up a lot of time.

Thank you! Great trades with a great trader... definitely recommend =)

Last edited:

nm legend

Years
hey it would be so cool if i can get the vulpix, poliwag and eevee .......let me know wats up thanks in advance

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Hey! It's awesome that you're doing this :)
Can I get a female Scyther, female murkrow and female zubat? Thanks in advance! :)

Bowie

The one who came back
Years
Could I get

1) Female Marvel Scale Dratini
2) Male Immunity Gligar
3) Male Speed Boost Carvanha

If it's not too much trouble :3
Thanks a bunch, it's awesome that you do this at all.
And I'm in Washington State so your window of opportunity for trades is perfect.

ALSO, if possible, if you have a Persim Berry on your dream world could I have one, from what I can tell the Dream World is the only way to get one and I'm still like 1400 points off of being able to get the area to nab em.

Last edited:

ryziken

Neutral scientist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
Can I have a Huntail, a Gorybess, and an Espeon?

Here's my friend code:
1979-0427-7369

I can give you 2 Clamperls and an Eevee. You will have to evolve them yourself. The reason I put evolved forms in the Spoilers is so people can see what their abilities are, not because I offer them that way.

snowman4686

Breeder Chris
Years
hey nice page
is it possible i could have a Kangashan, Chatot and a growlith if possible?
I have a shop in my sig and i'm willing to give you some poke for them as a donation to you :) please vm/pm me if you want something or when the pokemon are ready

Many Thanks

Chris

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Hey again! Thanks for the trade last night. Can I request a female DW Skarmory, female DW Clamperl and female DW Omanyte?

Last edited:

ryziken

Neutral scientist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
ORDERS I AM WORKING ON:
Spoiler:

READY TO GIVE:
Spoiler:

ORDERS CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF RESPONSE:
Spoiler:

Have a great weekend, everyone! I'll be busy getting these orders filled, but I am glad to do it! :)

Look forward to a new addition to my wares next week ;)

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Hey again, for the third time :P Can I get a kabuto, a burmy and a pachirisu? All females. I can get you a female Smeargle :D

snowman4686

Breeder Chris
Years
Thanks for my DW pokes =D

can i order a Kabuto i think thats its name and a Slowpoke/Slowbro (whichever its called)
Thanks Again

(When my new trade thread is up i shall credit and whitelist you)

oh and one of the Electric sheep (forgot its name)

Last edited:

ryziken

Neutral scientist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
A WELCOME NEW ADDITION!

Thanks to a trade I did via Cazzler's thread, I have added a new Pokemon to the shop, one that I had forgotten about that was recently released as female in Japan!

It's...
172.gif
PICHU!​

Yes, the ever-adorable pre-evo of Pokemon's beloved mascot! With its new ability Lightningrod! To my knowledge, it is the only hidden ability Pokemon to be released outside of the Dream World AS FEMALE.

Thanks to all of you for keeping me busy during the last few weeks, and I hope you keep on ordering! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back