• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Crimson King

Liberate
Years
  • i can imagine @_@ 2 weeks without internet.... *shivers at the thought* i did manage to read one good book myself *feels proud* j.k XD er.. i think it was called "Jacob Have I Loved" by Katherine Paterson ^^;

nayana_1120

... ._.;
    Years
  • waaah! toto was on and I wasnt ;-;

I hope you aren't completely bored out of your mind while you're getting your computer fixed. Boredom is really really bad. ><;
    I can't wait until febuary, so you can have msn again. Hopefully you'll still talk to me. ;-;

ps. Get a dell. They rock. XD

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    PiroMunkie said:
    Aww Toto was online! I can't wait until she is back online. PC will be a lot more fun whenever she is back here posting.
    Yes that's very true.

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
  • No,Toto dosen't have a occupation!XD She is trying to find one though,hopefully she will get one soon.^_^
    Toto goes on the libary computers,cause she dosen't have internet.That's what I meant.^_^

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Yeah, it's a shame. Her computer started acting up, so she called her internet company and had her connection shut off. Now she has to wait until she gets a job until she can get it reconnected...

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • The official totodile fan club 2.0

I've been planning a fresh start for a while now, and here it is! The totodile (member) fan club, version 2.0! For those of you who don't know, I made the original club under the name Kyogre-chan. Anyway, what are you waiting for? Sign up today! ^_^

Rules:
    1. Talk about toto and toto-related stuff.
    2. No bashing/flaming whatsoever.
    3. Make sure you post here regularly, or you may be kicked out of the club.

Members list:
    - Digital Phoenix (club co-owner)
    - Gardevoir352 (club co-owner)
    - totodile (the reason this club pwnz <3)
    - Bree
    - Peach
    - Angel Tabitha
    - Lovely May
    - Blue Jasmine
    - nayana_1120
    - *Chikorita*
    - Jirachi
    - Onizuka04
    - pikastar
    - darkgamerGS
    - slysunshine

Member count:
    Currently, 15 toto fans have joined the club.

Last edited:

GYM LEADDER A

Has changed to Onizuka04
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2004
    Totodile fan club I want to join.Totodile is my favorite water starter.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • *gets report* You don't report a thread for that. Just let him know. DOn't cover up reports just cause someone miss understood your title.

Back