• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saddam possibly captured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Too-Angel

Remix Lover
    Years
    I didn't know Saddam was already caught. o.O;!
    But anyways, I don't really feel happy for him, for what he has done for his country, I didn't think that was very nice of him. I don't think in my opinions that Saddam shouldn't be killed or any kind of torture that should be done for him. I'm just glad he got caught.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    My parents came and told me as soon as they knew I was awake. And this happened about 2 weeks after my father returned from Kuwait. Well hopefully they can trick him errr get him to volunterily reveal his friend's, Bin Laden's, location.

Years
    Shadow said:
    My parents came and told me as soon as they knew I was awake. And this happened about 2 weeks after my father returned from Kuwait. Well hopefully they can trick him errr get him to volunterily reveal his friend's, Bin Laden's, location.
    Well I hope he doesn't. That's what we call betraying and I hate betrayers.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    but is is betraying among the bad guys' side...

and like I said earlier...terrorism will not end jsut because we have caught Saddam, it just means we have captured their leader...imagine during the medeival crusades. If the Muslims had captured the pope, how would the Christian soldiers have reacted?

Years
    tmbjr said:
    but is is betraying among the bad guys' side...

and like I said earlier...terrorism will not end jsut because we have caught Saddam, it just means we have captured their leader...imagine during the medeival crusades. If the Muslims had captured the pope, how would the Christian soldiers have reacted?
    So, what's the difference betraying is betraying and you might think of them as the bad guys but for them Americans are the bad guys.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It seems pretty tame to me Arcanine. No cracks about anyone?s judgment or anything.
    We will want to keep an eye on it though.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    umm...yeah good post there Ashley XD

isn't there a rule against political topics like this? I just thought of that, if that is true, this topic should be locked immediately...

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Yes, there is. However, this isn?t a direct poll about Bush or a ?Is this right or wrong?? kind of thing. We?ll see how everyone does in this topic. If it doesn?t end in flames, we may loosen our grip about these things. Conversely, if it does meet a fiery end, we?ll tighten our grip. Ashley, please try to add a little more to the topic. ^_^;

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    I doubt this'll end in flames and fire ad burning cause it isn't one of those opinionated topics...it's a happy topic cause saddam was caught...

Does anyone have any objections to him being caught

*keeps finger near "ban this idiot" button*

Ok...well anyway, I'd love to see the look on the faces of those senators that said, "We'll never catch saddam!"

well ya know what I'd love to scream in their ear...

BOO ya!

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    Ashley, don't freakin' spam. And Arcanine, you don't have to act all high and mighty for no reason.

I wonder what's going through Saddam's mind right now...

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Iveechan said:
    And Arcanine, you don't have to act all high and mighty for no reason.
    I am not acting all high and mighty. All I said is this thread is talking about political stuff and does any one remember how all the other threads ended up?
    And speaking of acting all high and mighty, what about your post there? Your trying to make your self look good by trying to cut down (or make) a S-Mod look bad and make you look good.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    "Your trying to make your self look good by trying to cut down (or make) a S-Mod look bad and make you look good."

My trying? What? I don't understand. I don't own a trying.

Last edited:

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Okay, guys if you want to continue this discussion take it off of this topic please. Both of you kind of have bad pasts with these topics, so PM please, and stay on the topic of Saddam?s capture.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    mewthree w/armor said:
    Victory Dance? This ain't no time for a victory dance, when the soldiers come home alive, that's when a victory dance should be done.
    I know that; I have two cousins that fought in Iraq because they were in the military. One has been home since October, but there's still another there... And I think a little victory dancing is fine right now. We just caught one of the most evil people in Iraq, whom we've been searching for for ages. ^_^;

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    yes, and most of the Iraqui citizens are on our side, but there is still some things to be worried about

Alakazam

Banned
    Years
    Kairi said:
    Nah, he?s latiosspud. An interesting mix of views and ideas that can make him pretty unique and borderline frustrating. =/

I did see this, only because it's on every TV but mine. I don't watch news or keep up with any of this. He did look awful though.

As Homer Simpson would put it "for shame!" I was getting ready to watching the morning sports update when suddenly I see on CP24 that Saddam Hussein was captured. I was like WHAAA???? I was pretty happy even though I don't support this whole war on terrorism and weapons of mass destruction nonsense. Isn't it ironic that Saddam is scared to die, but he tells all the other people to die for him? Looks like he's a coward at heard. He doesn't look all that tough anymore, but I'm sure he's a crazy nut inside. Anyway, I hope Americans don't go over board with this and claim that they are the best country in the world.... knowing Americans, they'll do that, since they have to feed they massive ego to the masses to get them to swallow this George Bush propoganda. I could go on for days aobut Bush, but I have better things to do. 1 down, 1 more to go (Osama Bin Laden)!

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
    Years
    I had an idea on how to extract information from him. Strap him into a chair with a lie detector. Connect both of them to a computer that will give him questions and if he lies, he gets shocked with an increasing level of electricity. When he answers truthfully, the computer should store the answer, move on to another question and basically start the cycle over again until all of the questions are answered. Call it a data extraction machine, lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back