• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saddam possibly captured

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Shining Arcanine said:
    If he was hiding in slovakia, there would have been a US invasion to get him.

Your right, they made him look like a monster. After all, all he did was slaughter people with chemical, biological and nuclear weapons, perform autopsys to see if they died correctly, torture people by having their body parts ripped off and/or dropping them from 5 story building, start wars killing hundreds of thousands, set Kuwait's oil fields on fire, throw millions of barrels of oil into the mediterrean to get the record for the world's worst marine disaster which killed millions of ocean life, dictate to people how they should live their lives, establish a secret police to make sure people were doing and thinking what he wanted them to, attempt to assassinate an American president, donate millions of dollars to pay for sucide bombings killing people in Israel, work with Osama Bin Laden for 13 years, establish an Al Quida terrorist training camp, donate millions of US dollars to Al Quida some of which were used to mass murder US citizens on 9/11, kill who ever questioned him, use the aid sent by the UN to feed his military, build palaces with the oil money he was supposed to use to make his people live better lives, violate 17 United Nation "resolutions," violate the geniva convention by torturing PoWs, and a few other things. I don't see what he did to be considered cruel. Infact he is the nicest guy I have ever heard of.
    SA is completely correct

I personally think he is a monster, no matter what anyone says.I believe this because well, just think of the Iraquis.Day after day, hundreds of them were killed because of him.You have hardly any freedom, and you have no say in it.How would you feel?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Catriona said:
    Well....I'm not really happy about his capture. That may sound odd, but I mean, he wasn't doing any harm where he was, so what good could they possibly have done by capturing him? He wasn't exactly controlling the rebelling Iraqis, he was just a kind of figurehead. I don't mind the fact that he's captured, though. What bothers me is the fact that he's very likely to face the death penalty. I do realise just how many he's killed during his time as ruler, but if he was doing what he thought was right...NOBODY is evil, everybody has a reason. And I hate the idea of the death penalty as it is. Always have. It's stupid, because nobody can control what happens after death, and I'm not saying thatthis is any more right, but if they want someone to suffer, whatever happened to torture chambers? Where he is now is going to be more comfortable than the rat-hole he was in before, but I worry about what will happen in the future.
    Yup, the Iraqis probably would want him dead. I don't agree with a death penalty either, and I think the UN is also saying that no one deserves the death penalty. What would they do with Saddam then? Give him a job? O.o
    latiosspud said:
    That is one of the reasons why I don't hate him. I don't trust the news and the **** they're telling about him. I mean it's normal for a leader to kill people. Some leaders are less harsh than others and some aren't.
    That's what their political power rests on...:P

Last edited:

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    This may sound harsh, but I say they let him rot in prison for all the crimes he committed

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    If you do that, then followers will continue suicide stuff to get him free

Just let the Iraquis decide

Years
    DragonTrainer said:
    If you do that, then followers will continue suicide stuff to get him free

Just let the Iraquis decide
    If they continue to suicide and succeed then congratulations to them. The Iraqis will probably kill him so that wouldn't be smart.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    To tell you the Truth, I dont care about his capture.. I dont really care if the U.S caught him or not, he'll die eventually..

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Here's my opinion, and nobody be offended by it because.. it's just my opinion and I'm not trying to say that everyone else is wrong. o.o

I hope they torture him nice and slowly. They should just throw him out onto the Iraqi streets and let the people take care of him. He really deserves it. While he was living in some of the riches, biggest castle-type things, all of his people were forced to live in old dirty houses. And he was cruel to them.. The other night on the news they were having a special about him, after he was caught, and it told of him shooting a little girl in the head, right in front of her mother! And I bet you the only sort of thing she did to him was accidently drop one of the grapes off of the platter that he was eating on. -_- Anyone who would do just that deserves to die, in my opinion.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    You go Kay! Even though he will die eventually, no one cares if he's alive or dead, but i want to see him being tortured, call me cruel but thats just me.

Years
    I just want him to enjoy the rest of his life in exile. He was power hungry and nothing more than that. I would probably do the same thing if they had given me all that power.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Too bad they didn't catch Bin Ladin. -_- Look at what he have been now. He used to be the most powerful man in Iraq, and just the day before yesterday, he was found in a stinking hole with a "couple" of money. What can that money do anyway? He deserves living in a stinking hole. -_-

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    Too bad they didn't catch Bin Ladin. -_- Look at what he have been now. He used to be the most powerful man in Iraq, and just the day before yesterday, he was found in a stinking hole with a "couple" of money. What can that money do anyway? He deserves living in a stinking hole. -_-
    Yup, Bush is no real hero untill he catches old Bin Laden. =P
    latiosspud said:
    I just want him to enjoy the rest of his life in exile. He was power hungry and nothing more than that. I would probably do the same thing if they had given me all that power.
    lol That's what I thought at first, to put him on some island like what the British and her allies did with Napolean (He was power hungry too.) and give him a job, something to work on.
    latiosspud said:
    If they continue to suicide and succeed then congratulations to them. The Iraqis will probably kill him so that wouldn't be smart.
    Exactly, there are too many Iraqis who wouldn't lose this oppurtunity they have right now, their new country, a free Iraq which costed hundreds of billions of USDollars and 10000+ lives. I don't think the Iraqis would let Hussein live if the death penalty is allowed. :\

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    latiosspud said:
    That's true in some places but men don't "abuse" them they "punish" them. It's different, if I was coming home from a long tiring day and my dinner wasn't made, things are going to get dirty. Also, you don't have to sterotype because that's just like saying women are golddiggers.

But anyways, let's not turn this into a flame war.

No, I'm not trying to fight, I'm just saying that men who hit women to punish them or whatevs, its wrong. Men wouldn't like it either if women were the ones able to hit or punish them in cruel or unusual ways.

Anyways, I hope they torture Saddam, he hurt a LOT of people and clearly deserves it. Just like Kayleigh said, I think.. O_o;;

*gets killed by evil Saddams*

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
    Years
    Arwen said:
    He's not tortured because it's a violation of the Genevina Conventions (sp?) if they torture him.... He's treated as equal as the american soldiers are treated.

As the US military says, he is being treated with all of the rights that a mass murderer is entitled to.

22sa said:
    Yup, the Iraqis probably would want him dead. I don't agree with a death penalty either, and I think the UN is also saying that no one deserves the death penalty. What would they do with Saddam then? Give him a job? O.o

That's what their political power rests on...:P

Yep, I don't either. Instead, lets give him the electrical chair. 1 shot of 2 million Amps and Volts and he will be free to go. :classic:

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
    Years
    Please don't revive threads that are over two weeks old... The discussion is rather dead.

We did catch Saddam.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back