• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saddam possibly captured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Shining Arcanine said:
    I had an idea on how to extract information from him. Strap him into a chair with a lie detector. Connect both of them to a computer that will give him questions and if he lies, he gets shocked with an increasing level of electricity. When he answers truthfully, the computer should store the answer, move on to another question and basically start the cycle over again until all of the questions are answered. Call it a data extraction machine, lol.
    That would work but if the press got a hold of something like that then it would be all over the news. XD
    Well all thay have to do is dont let him sleep over a few days he wont know if he is dreaming or not so he will tell them anything thay need to know.

Josh

Level 99 Black Belt
    Years
    It's good to see that ideot Saddam captured and I hope that they kill him by shooting him right between the eyes.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    10 bucks says the concept of whether or not Saddam was really captured will become a ridiculous conspiracy theory.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Saddam DOES have a lot of impersonators ya'know...but I do think that they caught for good this time...

Saddam was in a whole, a place where the filthiest rats sleep...har

BOO ya!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Well, they did confirm that he was captured

They even took DNA tests and everything, so I think they did catch the terrorist

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
    Years
    Well, he's captured...but now everyone is going to be fussing over the trial and the possible capture of Osama bin Laden. It's gonna be a dog day for the media. -_-

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol, the media will go crazy

Well, we will probably get a lot of info from him, hopefully

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    latiosspud said:
    I find it wrong that they forced shaved his beard. Even though he's a bad man he still should have the right to keep his beard.
    lol, they gave him time to shave and clean himself up. Afterall, he was found in some 6 (or something :P) feet deep hole that he dug for himself, where he stayed for like 3 month with $750000 U.S.Dollars. Anyone knowtice how they kept repeating, about the the hole, "With rats and mice" over and over again? :P I wonder what in the world they're trying to say lol.
    Too-Angel said:
    I didn't know Saddam was already caught. o.O;!
    But anyways, I don't really feel happy for him, for what he has done for his country, I didn't think that was very nice of him. I don't think in my opinions that Saddam shouldn't be killed or any kind of torture that should be done for him. I'm just glad he got caught.
    In Tony Blair's speech, it's mentioned that the British and the Americans found mass graves of 400000+ Iraqi civilians killed under Saddam's regime. And in the 1980's 8 year war between Iraq and Iran, millions died on both sides.

I don't know about the first Guld War but, there were about 10000 Iraqis killed in the second Guld war.
    Kayleigh said:
    I know that; I have two cousins that fought in Iraq because they were in the military. One has been home since October, but there's still another there... And I think a little victory dancing is fine right now. We just caught one of the most evil people in Iraq, whom we've been searching for for ages. ^_^;
    Yup, "the ace of spades" if I remember correctly, and also the man who called Bush "the despot of the century". XD Heh, hopefully your cousins come home alive then. :P

Every soldier that dies in Iraq is a part of the cost to freeing Iraq.
    Shining Arcanine said:
    I had an idea on how to extract information from him. Strap him into a chair with a lie detector. Connect both of them to a computer that will give him questions and if he lies, he gets shocked with an increasing level of electricity. When he answers truthfully, the computer should store the answer, move on to another question and basically start the cycle over again until all of the questions are answered. Call it a data extraction machine, lol.
    Meh, I think Saddam should be brought to the Iraqis as soon as possible. Which, the time being, the Americans'll probably keep Saddam outside Iraq for at least half a year. I don't think the Americans should use those things you mentioned to make him to say things.

What has Saddam been reveiling anyway? I know it was said in the news Saddam has been "talkative" but I didn't hear anything about what Saddam was actually being talkative about.
    latiosspud said:
    So, what's the difference betraying is betraying and you might think of them as the bad guys but for them Americans are the bad guys.
    Exactly, all governements are evil, just not maybe AS evil as the other.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    Shining Arcanine said:

Now now, can't do that...he has full POW rights under the Geneva Convention, plus they don't want to give his loyalists and Iraqi freedom fighters any more reasons to fight.

Raiden Lynx Wolverina

Still Snoop Dogg and DRE
    Years
    I dont really know what to think of Saddam...
    If he hid somewhere in a unpopular country, such as slovakia, they maybe wouldnt catch him I guess.

Im not american, so I guess all americans hate him, even if he ki?lled so many innocent, he did nothing to Slovakia. I dont think he is SUCH cruel. Maybe he isnt. Maybe they only made him look like a monster.
    Yes, now youll stomp me and call me a stupid beeeeeeetch, but how would you feel, if you were Saddam, and one day, (just like I, today) you read a daily newspaper with 5 pages about you(saddam). Instead of hussein, the say monster, instead of saddam it is The Cruel Dictator.

Whooh.

(I copy/pasted my statement from another forum hope its not pointless now, because that forum is always full of pointless spam and etc...)

Catriona

w0taylicious
    Years
    Well....I'm not really happy about his capture. That may sound odd, but I mean, he wasn't doing any harm where he was, so what good could they possibly have done by capturing him? He wasn't exactly controlling the rebelling Iraqis, he was just a kind of figurehead. I don't mind the fact that he's captured, though. What bothers me is the fact that he's very likely to face the death penalty. I do realise just how many he's killed during his time as ruler, but if he was doing what he thought was right...NOBODY is evil, everybody has a reason. And I hate the idea of the death penalty as it is. Always have. It's stupid, because nobody can control what happens after death, and I'm not saying thatthis is any more right, but if they want someone to suffer, whatever happened to torture chambers? Where he is now is going to be more comfortable than the rat-hole he was in before, but I worry about what will happen in the future.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I think its a bit odd that he was captured O_o; Actually, at first I thought we were fooled. I thought the Saddam we captured was another person being payed to act and look as him O_o;;

Anyways, I don't see why u guys don't hate him *not saying this cus I'm angry* Actually, I think he deserves it.. He was being very mean to his people..

How would yall like it if everyday you were tormented and defeated daily because this dude wants everything his way?

*gets killed by gunshots*

Years
    Raiden Lynx Wolverina said:
    If he hid somewhere in a unpopular country, such as slovakia, they maybe wouldnt catch him I guess.

Im not american, so I guess all americans hate him, even if he ki?lled so many innocent, he did nothing to Slovakia. I dont think he is SUCH cruel. Maybe he isnt. Maybe they only made him look like a monster.
    Yes, now youll stomp me and call me a stupid beeeeeeetch, but how would you feel, if you were Saddam, and one day, (just like I, today) you read a daily newspaper with 5 pages about you(saddam). Instead of hussein, the say monster, instead of saddam it is The Cruel Dictator.

Whooh.

(I copy/pasted my statement from another forum hope its not pointless now, because that forum is always full of pointless spam and etc...)
    That is one of the reasons why I don't hate him. I don't trust the news and the **** they're telling about him. I mean it's normal for a leader to kill people. Some leaders are less harsh than others and some aren't.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    It's normal for leaders.. But not for us. I think killing is something terrible!! >_<; Unites States is actually taking steps to try to make this world a safer place..

Besides, that's easy for males to say this.. You don't know that us girls feel bad for our fellow females to be discriminated in places just because of our gender.

It is said in some countries, males always have the privilieges to abuse wives! Women always have to be behind the men, because they are superior... Its really not fair..

I'm glad Saddam is captured, although I do not act like it, I wish for more peace here.. I'm sure it will never happen though...

You all, even me, don't understand the pain those people go through, I bet if you all were in those suffering people's place, you'd hate Saddam too..

*gets killed by bazooka*

Years
    CaRtOON said:
    It's normal for leaders.. But not for us. I think killing is something terrible!! >_<; Unites States is actually taking steps to try to make this world a safer place..

Besides, that's easy for males to say this.. You don't know that us girls feel bad for our fellow females to be discriminated in places just because of our gender.

It is said in some countries, males always have the privilieges to abuse wives! Women always have to be behind the men, because they are superior... Its really not fair..

I'm glad Saddam is captured, although I do not act like it, I wish for more peace here.. I'm sure it will never happen though...

You all, even me, don't understand the pain those people go through, I bet if you all were in those suffering people's place, you'd hate Saddam too..

*gets killed by bazooka*
    That's true in some places but men don't "abuse" them they "punish" them. It's different, if I was coming home from a long tiring day and my dinner wasn't made, things are going to get dirty. Also, you don't have to sterotype because that's just like saying women are golddiggers.

But anyways, let's not turn this into a flame war.

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
    Years
    Raiden Lynx Wolverina said:

Whooh.

If he was hiding in slovakia, there would have been a US invasion to get him.

Your right, they made him look like a monster. After all, all he did was slaughter people with chemical, biological and nuclear weapons, perform autopsys to see if they died correctly, torture people by having their body parts ripped off and/or dropping them from 5 story building, start wars killing hundreds of thousands, set Kuwait's oil fields on fire, throw millions of barrels of oil into the mediterrean to get the record for the world's worst marine disaster which killed millions of ocean life, dictate to people how they should live their lives, establish a secret police to make sure people were doing and thinking what he wanted them to, attempt to assassinate an American president, donate millions of dollars to pay for sucide bombings killing people in Israel, work with Osama Bin Laden for 13 years, establish an Al Quida terrorist training camp, donate millions of US dollars to Al Quida some of which were used to mass murder US citizens on 9/11, kill who ever questioned him, use the aid sent by the UN to feed his military, build palaces with the oil money he was supposed to use to make his people live better lives, violate 17 United Nation "resolutions," violate the geniva convention by torturing PoWs, and a few other things. I don't see what he did to be considered cruel. Infact he is the nicest guy I have ever heard of.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    PPNSteve said:
    I'm just wondering why he's not tortured yet...

One Word: POW. Under the Geneva Convention he is a Prisoner of War, he can be interrogated mildly, slightly harassed, but not touched. If even one of those Red Cross inspectors that come to check the POW's think he?s was injured by an US soldier it?ll be on the news in minutes and we will be portrayed as the bad guys?again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back