• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saddest Rumors in the Pokemon games of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
Years
  • Oh my god. My gameboy would have been destoryed.......its a horrible sight....

anyways, your friend probuly didn't do it, because i think he should be smarter than that. Unless he is like my friends :laugh:

Thunder

Suicune Master!
    Years
  • Rayquazamaster0 said:
    I know one where in yellow you beat koga with your pikachu then run straight to the surf shack and the guy will make you pikachu a surfing pikachu.

Does it work?Because I sold my game because it wasn't working and i was bored.

Dude u can get pikachu to surf but u need to finish pokemno stadium with pikachu u dipstick

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
    Years
  • Hey, dont call people names Thunder. It was a RUMOR. One FAKE(unless proven) way to get something. In this case, it was a fake way to get a surfing pikachu.

Chariquaza

Dragon Tamer
    Years
  • he did do it. I watched him.He was chasing me I hopped in the car for vacation and he forgot all about it. Heres one and surprizingly it DID work

Restless

Go to Bruno in R/B. But this must be your 160th time or was it 500th time seeing him. Lose instead of being teleported to t now you will have to suffer. He will call the other E4 members and they will surround you. There will be a 4 against 1 battle win and Gary pops out of nowhere. He says "Ash you beat them all? Well then if (you have to be named Ash exactly spelled that way capitals are capitals and lower cases are lower cases.) you did go to a place called Sav la vee. He will push you into the wall and a lvl 500 Golem pops out(its really Misingno.) battle it but its no use. he uses Symphonie and deletes all your pokemon. Your game should lock up. Turn it on and you will automatically be at the E4 with absolutly no pokemon not even in your pc. Garu will come and say "Hmmm how did you get here[name](DONT name your character Butt bomb or Ash)" He will go all pixelated. and you will go to Say la vee. A Snorlax will appear at lvl 98. it will be blocky though. Walk up to it and it glows red and black. it will battle you you must catch it or else your game will lock up. release it and press start the button WILL POP OUT TRUST ME I DID THIS AND MY START BUTTON JUST DID THIS. BUT YOU CAN GO TO START BY GOING TO A WEBSITE THEY SELLEM THERE. after it flies off imedietly shut your game off. Turn it on and it will say New game? but nothing else. Press it once you get to Prof. Oak he will "say oh dear all the pokemon vanished" But here is one I found laying on the floor. It will imedietly say you got Restless and your game will shut off. Turn it on and go to continue you should be in front of the lady in the pokemon centre in the E4 building check your pokemon it will say lvl 5 Restless. THIS IS NOT A LIE ME AND MY FRIEND GOT ONE.

IT?

Tag your IT?
    Years
  • Here is one sooo sad I could not belive it!

Get Prof.Oak (Red and Blue) go to Pallet town and tawl to Prof.Oak 50 times then after the 50th time he well say "Go away or I'll hurt you" then you and prof.Oak well have a battle you well have one attack,Thunder Punch :laugh: any way he'll have ten attacks (all the same except for one) Gust,Gust,Gust,Gust,Gust,Gust,Gust,Gust,Gust,and Read (witch dose nothing) capture him and it should look like this

oak21.JPG

Thunder

Suicune Master!
    Years
  • lol hahahahahahhaha thats funny but the surfing pikachu one is true u dont battle koga on the game u connect your yellow to pokemon stadium

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
    Years
  • Catch Mom and all the other people in the game(yes everyone!)

Do the Ditto Cooltrainer move glitch. Get into a battle with any pokemon(excluding trainer battles) and use the cooltrainer move. Once you see the flash of light, turn off your game boy. Take your game and blow into the bottom of it and play the Song of Time. Next break your cart and mix the pieces. Use them like a puzzle. When your cart is all pieced back, tape it back together. Put it in your game boy. Look into your party and your pc. You will have all the people in your game, caught! You will have a new pokedex, that shows which people you have. Note, this trick will increse the number of boxes in the pc by 1082. 12 x 1082 = 12984 boxes!

Gracias mi amigo.

AJHalliwell

Forrest Green Gym- Person
    Years
  • I remember reading once, (back when I first got the internet) that if you do something (incredibly difficult and time consuming), then you go to the truck by the St.Anne (What's with that thing anyway? Lots of 'cheats' around it, and whats its real purpose?)
    Use stregth, or something (possibly the previously mentioned Golem comment. And under it will be a single plant! Cut it, and one of those holes from like, seafoam island is there. Go in there, and your at the base of a volcano! (ooooooo! Ahhhh!) Make your way up the volcano, (fighting several trainers with lv.50~ pkmn) and at the top, it will start erupting! But first, and Egg flys you! It then erupts, and you are thrown to the vermillian pokemon center. And the egg hatchs after 100 steps, into lv.5 togepi.
    I started trying to do this (back then, what, i was a nieve kid!) but gave up after a short time thinking "Oh well, never liked togepi that much anyway." LOL.

There was also a cheat I told my friend, (after reading it on the internet mind you!) That if you go to the St.Anne, and surf around it, you can cut into it at a place. You'll have to fight Gary (Or red, or blue, or whatever) and after you beat him, you can fight/catch mew! I did try this one, but I don't think i did it right, but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't work x_X

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    Well, her is a real sad one for G/S:
    First get all pokemon (including Celebi) and train them to level 100. Then beat the E4 100000000000 times using only a magicarp. Then talk to Prof. Elm 500000000000000000 times. Then take the cart and crush it to 1375 pieces with a hammer. All the Pokemon will come out. Take them all into your pants, and have them there for about a week. Now commit suicide with a shotgun. Then you will come to heaven, and all your pokemon will also be there. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Another one:
    First get all 250 pokemon and train them to level 100 without saving. Then beat the E4 100000000000 times,still without saving. Then start a new game. You will start with Celebi in level 100!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Years
  • tyblazitar said:
    Well, her is a real sad one for G/S:
    First get all pokemon (including Celebi) and train them to level 100. Then beat the E4 100000000000 times using only a magicarp. Then talk to Prof. Elm 500000000000000000 times. Then take the cart and crush it to 1375 pieces with a hammer. All the Pokemon will come out. Take them all into your pants, and have them there for about a week. Now commit suicide with a shotgun. Then you will come to heaven, and all your pokemon will also be there. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Another one:
    First get all 250 pokemon and train them to level 100 without saving. Then beat the E4 100000000000 times,still without saving. Then start a new game. You will start with Celebi in level 100!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

All that hard work, then having it deleted... I can't count to 500000000000000000 :dead: . I'll tell my sister to try this one. LOL

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • my friend told me one time that he got a pokemon called Luho in his crystal version. it was a "fused" lugia and ho-oh. he said that if u equip teru-sama on both of them and put them in ur team they will fuse.

note: teru-sama is a real item in gsc that can only be got wit a game shark. i know because my little brother has a teru-sama in his pack right now on his silver version

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back