• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saddest Rumors in the Pokemon games of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.

emeraldslay

Obsessed with Mew/writing
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    This is really sad:

Battle the elite 4 ten times and Marill will be in you're squad of Pokemon. Go to professor oak and you can trade Marill for Mew.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 13, 2005
    One of the rumors I heard was for Red and Blue if you beat the Elite four thirty times you can get the Pokegods I didn't try it but my friend did and wasted a lot of time for nothing.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2004
    a couple of years ago my best friend made me belive that he was part of a secret Nintendo mailing list, that gave extremely secret codes like "build your own gym gameshark code", "get scizor in pokemon yellow". He also made me believe that I had guessed the gameshark code for the Gym!

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    Here`s one I think my friend told me:

Stop mudkips evoulution until Lv.41 It might learn Sheer Cold.

Sheer Cold`s effect - I hit Ko
    No field effect

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Here is a sad rumor my friend tried once. It was for yellow, that if you battled the E4 8 times without losing the 8th time you won a strange woman would walk in. She would walk up to you and ask "Did you really beat the E4 8 times and never lose?" Then a YES or NO screen will pop up if you say yes she says "Is that so? Battle me!" So you will battle her and she will have one pokemon, a lv. 45 "?". Once you beat her Prof. Oak appears and takes you to his lab and says "Youhave proven yourself worty of visiting the "Poke Garden". Then he takes you behinds Bills house were you can catch Marill and Togepi.

mewruler

BOOTED OUT
    Years
  • Heres a crazy one for ruby and sapphire,
    First be A boy you must beat the elite 4 10000 times with a level 0 weedle.
    Then go up to victory road and realese your weedle.Then proffeser oak will walk up and say wow how could a trainer be so strong. then he will say i actually liked you more then may.Then he will give you all 386 pokemon and a pokemon called deoxytwo.

Now that one is crazy LOL
    P.S Made this by myself,tricked alot of friends

Last edited:

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • How do you get a weedle in R/S?
    You can't get it to lv.0! How could you trick friends if you can't get a lv.0 Weedle in R/S?!

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2005
    In R/B, to be able to catch Mew, you need to catch all pokemon.. Then, you need to beat the E4 30 times, and you'll be able to catch Mew on the eastern shores of Cinnabar Islands.. Someone I knew told me about it when I was in 5th grade..

baby_dragonite

.hacker
    Years
  • i fell for it

this ones sad
    when you get to mt.moon go in the pokemon center(at the entrance)and buy the 500 dollar magikarp from the guy.take it to the daycare an when it gets to level 50 it will evolve into mew. i cant believe i fell for it. :P

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Back a couple pages,Mudkip84 said a another cheat, well, some of that is true but it's lv 42 and it learns Hydro Pump. anywayz, here's a sad one for crystal and pokemon stadium2.

First, Get a N64 with 15 copies of pokemon stadium2. Then, on a crystal version, Get all of the Pokemon including Mew But not celibi. Then, get all of your Pokemon Staium 2s and Break into fifteen pieces with a Jackhammer. Tape the fifteen pieces together, Then Microwave it. If it still works, now connect your Crystal to your Pokemon stadium2. goto the gameboy tower. while playng, take your Crystal out. Put it in the Oven at Max tempeteure. Leave it for 5 minutes. take it out. put it in the freezer. take it out. Put your Crystal Back in the N64 and it should work again. Go in some Grass and youll find a lv1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Celebi. It is uncatchable unless you leave it there for a month. come back, and use a pokeball. it should catch it. now save and Restart. Congrats! your crystal will now be 3D and you will have Celebi!

I couldnt belive what I saw! it got erased but it was at GameFAQs for like a day! oh, I made this one up as a Joke to a kid who was retarded:

Start a new Game with the name GAMESHARK. Save your Game. you will have a cheats menu in the start menu.

He fell For it and I ran away to my bus. (It was on the last day of school)Ha Ha Ha Ha ha ha ha! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Last edited:

Cat lover

I like cats.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2007
    Play as boy/girl/meowth/????:
    Enter "BOY" to be boy(or just put in any name but the next three).
    Enter "GIRL" to be girl.
    Enter "MEOWTH" to be meowth.
    Enter "????" chose from a list of stuff.

Hideouts:
    Go play PKMN STMN and go to GB Tower. Insert ruby and go in your hideout save but as it says "Don't turn off your GBA." swich it quickly with pokemon red. It will say game saved. Load the saved game and you will have a hideout. Walk out and if your stuck in something then re-load the game and try again. Once you know where the hideout is you should save.

Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 24, 2008
    Here's some I made up:

On Red/Blue, catch Mewtwo and take him to the Cinnibar Lab and then:

Lab guy: Oh, It's our experiment. You seem to have found it, and returned it to us. I'll thank you with the location of Mew.

*Team Rocket comes in*

Giovanni: Give us back that Mewtwo!

*Team Rocket surronds you and the scientists*

You: What do we do, Professor?

Lab guy: I have good news.

You: What is it, Professor?

Lab guy: I just saved 15% on my car insurance by switching to Geico.

Then the game shuts down.

Here's one I made up for Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire:

Go to your rivals house and he/she will give you Dynamite. Then go to Team Magma's/Aqua's (sealed) hideout and blow it up. Then your rival will kiss you and then it shows your character 15 yrs. later and you and your rival are getting married.

%AeRoDaCtYl%

Banned
    Years
  • what is it with all the mews and mewtwos?? they are multiplying like bunnies!! i mean mew, mewtwo, mewthree, mewthree1/2 etc. it goes on forever! :D oooh! oooh! ive got a rumor! if you breed a mewtwo with a plusle you get a mewthree and if you breed a mewthree with a minun then you get a mewtwo! omg! im soo good at this its scary 0_o

Years
  • Rumors R/B/Y

Once, I read in a magazine(portuguese magazine ***ks) that if have zapdos,Articuno and Moltres, U use three times the evolution stones (fire,leaf and water stone) in each one you could have rainbow bird! Also I used the Missigno trick and ,now, when I look my hall of fame I hear some extrange noises And I see somo photo of Ranbow Bird(looks like one of the legendary birds with another color).
    Rumor 2- use Itemfinder on Seafoam Islands to find the Mist Stone, you put it in Charizard, and he became charcolt, Venusaur- Sapasaur and Blastoise Venustoise...

Ive fell for this two.....

Last edited:

Linc

The Master of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2005
    I found one:

How to get three mews. (G/S)
    Go to the place where the cerulean cave shoul be, with a lv. 100 typhlosion in your party. Use dig, and you will end up in an underground cavern. It is like a maze. If you find your way through it, you will reach a cavern with three pink glowing orbs in the center of it. Press A on the middle one and the room will flash and a batttle will start. The sprite of the opponent will be three mews standing together, and you have to catch them with a great ball. If you do, you will get a Pokemon called MewTrio and it will be at level 210 (70 x3).

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • doomsday_shadow said:
    Once, I read in a magazine(portuguese magazine ***ks) that if have zapdos,Articuno and Moltres, U use three times the evolution stones (fire,leaf and water stone) in each one you could have rainbow bird! Also I used the Missigno trick and ,now, when I look my hall of fame I hear some extrange noises And I see somo photo of Ranbow Bird(looks like one of the legendary birds with another color).
    Rumor 2- use Itemfinder on Seafoam Islands to find the (I dont remember the name, so I'll create one) Strangevolution Stone, you put it in Charizard, and he became charcolt!

Ive fell for this two.....
    The second one I've heard before, except it wasn't seafoam is the the burnt building in Cinnibar.Teh stone was Charcoal. I think they made this rumor when someone heard about charcoal from G/S/C and thought is was an evolution stone.

TwIsTeD

im a freak O_x Yeah!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2007
    heres a sad rumor, if you buy a shovel from yo momma then you can dig for oil and become a millionaire! XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 21, 2005
    Very sad.

Here is a cheat i heard years ago. On pokemon yellow catch a magikarp using the old rod and train it up to level 100 without using ANY rare cadies and it will evolve into Mew.

NOTE:This is stupid and very sad! :sean: :mew: :mew2:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back