• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sam's Quest: Dynamo League

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
Chapter 21: A Miracle Can Happen To Anyone

In the last chapter Lisa and Clark finally entered Weather Wood City, but the city was really a run down town, which was called a city to attract visitors. When they entered the town there was a woman who needed help with a troublesome pokemon that wouldn't leave her yard, Clark volunteered and it turns out that the pokemon that wouldn't leave was actually a Cubone. Clark battled it and caught it with his own pokeball, which makes things even more strange; the woman who needed help was really the gym leader Lizzi Tartawood or Ms.Liz.

How long have you been doing this Lizzi? Clark asked, while heading back to the town entrance.

The first day I was ever a gym leader. Lizzi said confidently, These days you kids don't really catch a lot of pokemon I noticed by the battles I fought recently.

Clark and Lizzi got to the place where they first met, and saw Lisa bugging people about the fruits and vegetables and how fresh they are. She saw Clark and walked up to him to get her backpack from him.

Did you solve the problem? She asked.

Oh I solved it alright, and a got a new pokemon too. Clark said.

What! Last time I miss out on a pokemon She said, What pokemon did you get?

A Cubone it was kind of tricky to beat. Clark said, And look, this woman beside me was actually the woman we met when we came to this city, and she's the gym leader Lizzi Tartawood!

Yup, that's me, and now lets head to my gym to battle! Lizzi said.

Lisa and Clark are now following Lizzi through the rural town to get to her gym.

Minutes later Lizzi said, Here we are!

What. This isn't a gym, its just sand. Lisa said puzzled.

I know that, I think its better to fight outdoors other then in a an indoor gym. Lizzi said.

The arena was just brown clean sand, with no markings to make the area the trainers are suppose to stand.

Well let's start already, I'll use 1 pokemon and if you win you get the Red Cinder badge. I'm going to battle you with my new Kangaskhan I just caught and to make it even more fun I'll let you use 3 of your pokemon you have with you.

Lisa and Lizzi stood in front of each other 7 feet away ready to begin the battle.

Go Kangaskhan! Lizzi yelled.

The baby caring pokemon came out of its pokeball with no baby Kangaskhan in its pouch with its fists ready to fight as if it was about to go into a boxing match with a Hitmonchan.

Lisa went in her bag and got out her pokedex to hear what it had to say Kangaskhan the mother caring pokemon; this pokemon is usually female and carries around its young in its pouch. Its attacks can be devastating when raised at an extremely high level

Go Sandslash! Lisa yelled.

Sandslash came out of its pokemon with a slick expression on its face.

Sandslash fury swipes! Lisa yelled.

Sandslash charged toward Kangaskhan and slashed with fury, attempting to hurt Kangaskhan. Kangaskhan swiftly dodged to attack and used mega punch to send it back.

Nice pokemon, Kangaskhan use mega kick! Lizzi roared.

Kangaskhan lifted its leg threw it towards Sandslash.

Sandslash jump! Lisa yelled.

Sandslash jumped in the air, but Kangaskhan grabbed its leg and started to pound it back and forth on the sand. After Kangaskhan was through Sandslash wearily stood up.

Sandslash lets use the sand for our advantage, Dig!

Sandslash began digging underground with amazing speed and was somewhere underground.

Oh no you don't, Kangaskhan use Earthquake! Lizzi yelled.

Just as Kangaskhan used its mighty Earthquake, Sandslash popped up from behind and used its Tornado Slash that slowly raised Kangaskhan off its feet and got slashed repeatedly.

Kangaskhan took control and grabbed Sandslash then threw him in the sand then jumped on it.

Sandslash was knocked out and Lisa returned it.

Eevee go!

Eevee came out of its pokeball on standing up strong as usual.

Eevee swift! Lisa yelled.

Without delay, Eevee shot off several stars out of her mouth with great speed that even Kangaskhan couldn't block.

Kangaskhan use Dizzy Punch! Lizzi yelled.

Kangaskhan powered its fist and drived it hard towards Eevee, but just punched sand because Eevee had the speed advantage against Kangaskhan.

Eevee surround Kangaskhan with your Double Team, then use your Headbutt on its head.

Eevee ran around in circles and multiple copies of itself started to form and surround Kangaskhan.

Kangas! it said confused.

The real Eevee jumped up and striked Kangaskhan in its head.

It stumbled and dropped to the ground and Lizzi started to worry about if the idea of using 1 pokemon was such a good idea.

Kangaskhan got up and used ice beam angrily without Lizzi command.

Eevee got hit with a direct hit and was now very weak to stand up.

Oh Eevee Lisa sighed to herself, I don't want to see you suffer, return.

Growlithe go!

Growlithe came out of its pokeball that he received from Sam's childhood bully, with its fur shining bright and clean.

Growlithe, use tackle! Lisa yelled.

Growlithe ran with long strides and tackled Kangaskhan, shoving it backwards.

Kangaskhan, use double punch! Lizzi yelled.

Kangaskhan swiftly ran towards Growlithe and forced it down in the sand with one of its hand, then repeatedly punched Growlithe with the other back and forth.

Lisa had to watch in horror as Kangaskhan was pummelling Growlithe.

What am I going to do She sighed in anger with a tear or two going down her cheek, I wish Sam was here to help me decide

Even though Growlithe was getting beat up he could see that Lisa cared and was hurting. It then bite Kangaskhan fist which caused it to stop, then charged up a fireball that fired off as a beam that hit Kangaskhan.

Lisa opened her pokedex in wonder and it read Blazing Blast; a strong fire attack that high level Growlithe's learn that lowers the attack and defence of it opponent.

No you will not beat me! Kangaskhan use mega kick! Lizzi screamed.

Kangaskhan used its mega kick in every direction to knockout Growlithe. Growlithe dodged all of them and jumped on top of Kangaskhan head.

Growlithe finish that pokemon off with Flame Thrower! Lisa yelled.

Growlithe jumped up and used it Flame Thrower that covered Kangaskhan entire body.

Kangaskhan was finally brought down and returned by Lizzi.

That was a fun battle Lisa, you have strong pokemon! Lizzi said, Here your Red Cinder badge and a TM which is Mega kick.

Lisa took the red rock shaped badge and immediately taught her Sandslash mega kick.

The next city should be about 10 miles from here, you might want to heal your pokemon before you continue, I heard the gym leader there is tough so be careful. Lizzi's final word were.

Lisa went to the nearby pokemon centre and healed her pokemon and Clarks then headed back to Ms.Liz's gym and started going north

Is the gym leader as tough as Ms.Liz says they are? Find out in the next chapter

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
Chapter 22: I Told You We'd Be Back!

In the last chapter Clark and Ms.Liz returned to Lisa for Lisa to face Ms.Liz in a gym battle. Lizzi decided that she would only use one pokemon and Lisa got to use all of hers. Even then Lisa's pokemon couldn't measure up to Lizzi's Kangaskhan, after all her pokemon were defeated except her Growlithe when it used one of its strongest attacks and finally Kangaskhan went down. Lisa received her badge and TM for the win and healed her pokemon and Clark's too then headed up north to reach the next city and go against the tough gym leader there.

Somewhere in the land of pokemon...

"Sam good news, we have just discovered a cure for the hyper beam illness that will recover you in a matter of secounds!" A doctor he never seen before barged in his room happily.

"You have! Great!" Sam said while playing with his pokemon.

"This needle will restore your health quickly." He said preparing to inject the needle.

"Ok doctor lets do it!" Sam said happily.

"Alright but first get your pokemon and things together." He said suspiously.

Sam quickly got his stuff and pokemon together and prepared for the injection.

"This will only hurt for a minute." The doctor said.

The suspious doctor quickly injected the needle and Sam dropped to the ground.

"Ha, ha, ha..." The doctor said.

All of a sudden the left wall from Sam's bed got smashed and a black helicopter with the letter K was hovering in the air blowing everything away including the doctors coat which revealed that the mysterious was actually a Team K-os scientist.

The scientist picked up Sam and walked toward the helicopter until he could walk across and left.

Sam woke up then dizzily to find himself hooked up to dozens of wires hooked up to his arms.

Just then the scientist that injected the needle, enterned the dark lightly lit room ad spoke with his thick round glasses and his nicely combed brown hair and long sideburns.

"So Sam I see that you finally woke up after your little injection." He chuckled with his sneaky voice.

"What have you done to me." Sam ordered.

"Don't worry the antidote for the hyper beam was true, but the antidote we had in mind will cause you to work for use into getting back our former Team K-os member Clark." He Said.

"There is no way I will help you fools get back Clark into your organization." Sam said turning his head away.

"You think you have a choice." The man said, "We have you under our control and there is no way you can disobey us! Now you will sleep to regain your full strength.

"No...!" Sam yelled before getting a poisoned rag over his face and falling into a deep sleep.
"I can't wait to get my next badge, I hope the gym leader isn't as hard as Lizzi says they are." Lisa said.

"Nah, there isn't a obsticle that you can't get through Lisa." Clark said encouragely.

1 hour later after walking down a long dirt road they heard a familer voice shouting.

"Hey Lisa, Clark its me Sam!" Sam yelled behind them.

"I don't beleave this!" Lisa screamed happily.

"Sam..." Clark said.

"Ya I got a special needle that made me recover quickly." Sam said.

Clark knew it was Sam, but he just had a feeling at the back of his head that told him that something isn't right.

"Wow Sam we have so much to catch up on, I still can't beleave you're here!" Lisa said.

"Yup we do." Sam said, "But first..."

All of a sudden, Sam's eyes started to glow a bright red until his pupils disappeared and quickly drew out a device that turned into a electronic net and caught Clark! A helicopter appeared out of no where and the scientist that kidnapped Sam jumped off and stood behind Sam with a remote.

Lisa's eyes were set to stun as she watched what just took place.

"Ah, I see that our little device worked as we planned and Clark is caught in the net." The man said.

"Who are you?" Lisa asked angrily.

"There will be time for introductions later, but for now we'll be talking our unforgotten ex-member Clark." He said.

"I won't let you!" she said while taking out her pokemon.

"I wouldn't get to physical if I were you Lisa, you see, if you even let your pokemon touch me, I will use this remote that will make your friends feel extreme pain, and I don't think you'll like that." He said snakely.

"Lisa let him. I'll be ok and come back." Clark said while standing in the cage-like net.

"There is no way I'll let this man take you away to evil again." Lisa said bravely.

"Suit yourself, I guess you like your friends feeling pain until you decide to give in." The mad man said before pressing a botton the mad Sam and Clark feel pain.

Just then Lisa saw a little device that she hadn't seen before of Sam's forehead.

"Eevee go!" Lisa yelled.

"Using a pokemon? That is just going to cause more pain to your friends. He said.

Lisa whispered something into Eevee's ear and Eevee went running.

"What do you think your doing?" The man asked a little scared.

"Now Eevee!" Lisa yelled.

The scientist was preparing to press the black botton when Eevee use a swift star and broke the little device on Sam's forehead which brought him back to normal.

"I'm back baby!" He yelled to himself before he kicked the remote out of the scientist's hands and it smashed to pieces on the ground.

"No!" The scientist yelled.

"Eevee, now takedown!" Lisa yelled.

"No!" Sam interrupted, "He got me out of the hospital quickly so he deserves at least a little mercy."

"But Sam... oh all right Eevee return." Lisa said.

"I'll be back kid and Clark you just watch!" The scientist said before going on the helicopter and flying off.

"Sandslash use your slash to free Clark!" Lisa said.

Sandslash used its slash to free Clark in the net and returned to its pokeball.

"Lisa thank you for saving me, I wish I could repay you." Sam said shyly.

"Don't worry about it Sam that's what friends are for." Lisa said.

"heh heh.." Clark chuckled, "I'm sorry it just felt like a T.V. moment just now."

"Hey Clark, long time no see." Sam turned and said.

"Ya.. it has felt like a long time ago." Clark said.

"Anyway we should get going its getting dark." Lisa said.

"Wait a minute, I want to go get a badge from the last town I missed, I'll catch up with you just wait for me in the next city." Sam said.

"If that's what you want Sam." Lisa said,"At last this time I know that you'll be catching up with us."

"Lets get going, we don't want to be here all day." Clark said.

After heading their separate ways, Sam began to think about his future.

What will Sam and Lisa's match be like? Find out in the next chapter.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
Chapter 23: Suspious Lisa

In the last chapter, Lisa and Clark continued on with their journey in the Dynamo League and unexpectedly Sam arrived, but Clark knew that something wasn't right about Sam and was right when Sam had been hypnotised to listen to the scientist's commands, but luckily Lisa quickly thought of an idea that ruined the man's plan to control Sam and get Clark to re-enter Team K-os and now are going their seperate ways to get thier next badge.

Sam finally got to Weather Wood City and followed the street signs that led to Ms.Liz's indoor gym. He entered the tall glass gym and saw Ms.Liz sweeping up the arena.

Sam walked up to her and she quickly noticed him and said "Hello I am the gym leader Lizzi Tartawood and I suppose that you want a gym battle?"

"Yes I do, my name is Sam Mcknight and I challenge you." Sam said.

"Fine then, go stand in your trainer circle and we shall fight how does 2 on 2 sound?" Lizzi asked.

"It sounds fine to me." Sam said.

"Ok, go....."

Clark and Lisa now see the sign to the next city, it said "Wind Stock City".

Lisa looked ruther up and saw alot of bulidings together on a cliff so she ran the whole way and eventually reached the city.

Wind Stock City was a real busy place with pollution and people walking back and forth on cell phones, but no cars.

Lisa and Clark struggled to find gym until finally they reached the gym after going through crowds of people, but unfortunately, the gym was full of young trainers about thier age, some of them looked unexperienced.

Lisa and Clark entered the arena, into a balcony where you can watch the trainers battle.

Lisa asked a kid that was sitting watching the battleabou the gym leader and she said "That's the gym leader Dino, rumors are going around saying that he used to work for Team K-os."

Lisa was surprised when she heard that and looked down and saw Dino with his shining black vest, white Alakazams on his feet, with white pants battling a cool looking kid a liitle older then Lisa Sam and Clark with a grey sweat shirt and red trackpants.

Dino was using a Quilava and the trainer was using a Bayleaf, Quilava used flamethower and Bayleef quickly dodged, then Quilava used a strange fire attack that brought down Bayleef and the trainer returned and used a diffrent pokemon.

"Hey Lisa." Someone said behind her watching the match.

"What on earth..." She said before turning around to see Sam standing there, with his red shirt and black shorts watching the battle.

"What! How did you get here so fast and how did you didn't you battle yet?" She asked shocked.

"I did battle and I won it was a 2 on 2 battle and I quickly whooped her and herself was shocked by the defeat and I told her my story and Lizzi was touched and gave me a ride on her Pigeot and now I'm here." Sam explained.

Lisa was stunned at the fact that it didn't take Sam very long to win and it took her at least 45 minutes to gain her victory.

There was a big "OHH!", Lisa looked down from the balcony and saw that Dino had just beat the young trainer and he had to walk out in shame.

Lisa stared down hard at Dino and somehow Dino noticed and looked up and said "Young lady, are you a trainer? Let's battle."

The was a loud "Aw man I wanted to fight" among the crowd.

Lisa walked down the balcony with Sam and Clark with her and she spoke up.

"If its not too much trouble, can we make it a 2 on 1 battle with my friend Sam, I want him to battle with me." Lisa asked.

Sam was puzzled at why Lisa and that and the gym leader thought hard for a moment and said "Ok then, I can't say no to a face like yours, we will battle 2 on 1.

Why is Lisa bringing Sam into her match? Findout in the next chapter.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
Chapter 24: 2 on 1 Victory!

In the last chapter, Sam, Lisa and Clark went thier seperate ways to get thier badge and unexpectedly, Sam won his match, and even got to the next city where Lisa and Clark are right now, before Lisa could even start her match. The gym leader Dino challenged Lisa out of the other trainers to battle him, suspiously, Lisa wants Sam to fight along side with her for some reason, what could Lisa be up to.

"As you might have heard from the rumors, yes I used to be a member of Team K-os, something I'm not proud of, but I needed the money from stealing pokemon to get by." Dino said from across the arena, "Now lets begin. We will use 2 pokemon and since you decided to have a 2 on 1 battle, you can only use 1 pokemon and no more."

"No problem." Lisa said confindently.

"Go Eevee."
"Go Croconaw." Lisa and Sam said together.

Dino opened his red and white pokeball and a light green grass pokemon stood there with syths for hands, wings on its back and small feet.

Lisa opened her pokedex and it said Scyther the ninja blade pokemon; this pokemon uses it syths to preform devistating attacks that can easily cut through tree trunks.

Sam was waiting for Lisa to call the first move, since it was her match, but Lisa stood there waiting for Sam to make the first move.

"Croconaw use bite!" Sam yelled.

Croconaw spung into action and raced towards Scyther to give a a bite attack but missed, so it kept going to bite Scyther but Scyther just dodged the attack just enough so it didn't get hurt.

"Scyther use fury swipes!" Dino yelled.

Scyther used fury swipes, but missed easily due to Croconaw's speed. Even Dino was impressed.

Sam wondered why Lisa wasn't parti****ting if its her gym match because she didn't give an effort to call out an attack.

"Croconaw jump back then use water gun!" Sam yelled.

Croconaw jumped from Scyther's attack, then used a watergun.

"Err..Scyther, fly around the arena to dry off your wings." Dino said.

Scyther raised from the ground and flew around frantically to dry it self off, then landed on the ground.

"Croconaw, let's finish this chump..."

That one word that Scyther heard "chump" filled it with rage it began to swing its syths around angrily.

Sam opened his pokedex and it said Scyther is a type off pokemon that easily get offended by small insaults, its level raises at least 10 levels until the battle is over and it defeats its opponent.

"This is not good..." Sam said to himself.

Lisa stood there watching the battle, as if she was watching Sam battle.

"looks like we have to give it everything we have, Croconaw use HydroBlaster!" Sam ordered.

Croconaw prepared its attack, then fired a Hydroblaster out of its mouth the resembled a Hyperbeam.

Scyther stood there with its left syth infront of its face while Croconaw fired its blast.

When it striked Scyther, it only hit its blade, forcing his body back.

"More power!" Sam yelled.

Croconaw used more power, which only sent Scyther a few inches back.

"Maximum power!" Sam yelled.

Croconaw used all its strength to knockout Scyhter, but this time Scyther Sliced off the beam as if it were bread and the Hydro blaster was flying in every directon, which caused the trainer in the balcony to run out the gym, but a few trainers stayed to watch the battle.

"Scyther, use power slash!" Dino ordered.

Scyther ran right past Croconaw so fast that you couldn't see if Scyther slashed Croconaw, but it left a blue streak between Scyther and Croconaw.

Croconaw suddenly dropped to the ground with its massive jaw and eyes wide open.

"There is no way..." Sam said expressionless.

For the very first time in a battle Sam wasn't going to go out that easily and used a potion to recover some of Croconaw's health.

"Scyther, now let finish this chump off with fury swipes!" Dino yelled.

Scyther ran toward the Croconaw and used fury swipes which slashed Croconaw repeatedly.

"Come on Croconaw, get it together!" Sam yelled angrily, "Use Ice beam!"

Scyther was caught off guard by Sam's command and received a huge amount of damage from Croconaw's Icebeam.

Sam's pokedex began to beep and he opened it and it said When Scyther's get a huge amount of damage done to them if they have been insulted, there level goes down dramatically, lower then its own level, until it faints.

"Alright, now we will only have to fight one more pokemon!" Sam said happily.

"Oh no, your not going to win that easily, I still have a secret trick." Dino said, "Scyther use your Death Syth!"

Sam, Clark and Lisa knew that Death Syth was an attack that the Scizor the fought knew when they heard Dino call out that attack."

Scyther's syth glowed a bright black and it slashed Croconaw so hard that it gave it a little gash on its cheek.

Croconaw dropped suddenly and Sam returned him with anger in his eyes.

Then yelled at Lisa with extreme anger in his voice, "Lisa! If you hadn't made me do all the work Croconaw would still be able to battle!"

Lisa looked down in shame and but didn't cry.

"If you want to be a great pokemon trainer ypou have to smarten up!" Sam yelled.

"Eevee, use agility." Lisa said plainly.

Eevee used its agility so fast that Syther couldn't keep up with it.

Scyther was exasted and went down on its knees with both of its syths digged into the cement gym floor.

"Eevee finish it off with swift." Lisa said a little happier.

Eevee fired multiple swift stars at Syther and finally went down.

"Good job Sam and Lisa you brought down my Scyther." Dino said, "Looks like you have to face me 1 on 1 now Lisa prepare to lose."

"Go Quilava!"

Lisa brought out her pokedex and it said Quilava the flaming fire pokemon; this pokemon is the evolution of a Cyndaquil. Quilava's have much stronger attacks, but its defence its as strong as a Cyndaquil.

"Eevee use takedown!" Lisa yelled.

Eevee ran and quickly jumped and gave Quilava a hard tackle.

"Quilava, use Flamethrower!" Dino yelled.

Quilava fired a large flamethrower at Eevee, which Eevee jumped up to dodge.

"Triple Team, Eevee." Lisa said.

Eevee surrounded Quilava and made multiple copies of itself to confuse Quilava.

"Now headbutt." Lisa said.

The real Eevee jumped up and gave Quilava a massive headbutt which knocked out Quilava.

"Very impressive Lisa you have deafeated my pokemon, you and Sam have just earned a Emberbeam badge and a TM that is Double Edge.

Dino left his arena in half shame and Sam, Clark, and Lisa left in victory.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you earlier Lisa, I was just angry that my Croconaw went down without even fighting the next pokemon." Sam said.

"I should be saying sorry." Lisa said, "When I heard that you beat Lizzi Tartawood so quickly I thought that your pokemon would quickly beat Dino's and I would have a badge quickly, but I relized when you yelled at me , that a true pokemon trainer wouldn't use others to win a match."

Lisa, Sam and Clark left the gym and the young trainer they saw battling Dino approached them and said, "My name is Malcolm,I saw each of you battle, but you seem to interest me in your skills Sam Mcknight and I want to battle you in a match 1 on 1 with our starter pokemon!"

"Fine with me, but you do know of course that you won't win..."

Will Sam be victorious in his next trainer match with Malcolm? Find out in the next chapter

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
Chapter 25: Goodbye Friend!

In the last chapter, Lisa and Sam battled for a emberbeam badge, but Sam was the one doing all the work. Lisa "stepped up to the plate" and did her part, which made both Sam and Lisa win. After the battle, Sam was challenged by a young trainer Malcolm, and is now about to battle. Who will be victorious?

"There is no way that you and your friend made it all the way here, and collected all the badges, you must have cheated." Malcolm said.

"Nope, we collected all the badges, and made it here without cheating, and went through things you wouldn't even imagine." Sam explained.

"Well anyway, enough talking lets fight!" Malcolm scowled.

Malcolm led Sam to a little crowded park away from the gym, where trainer battles take place. It had a big fountain in the middle, and little rocky battle scenes.

Finally, Sam and Malcolm found themselves in a fairy large, flat, concrete battle scene.

"Sam, this battle might take awile, I think I'll go find someone to challenge." Lisa whispered in his ear, then walked off.

A crowd was starting to form as the battle was about to begin.

"Go Venusaur!" Malcolm yelled.

"Oh man, how can Flamer beat that Venusaur, I am going to have to use its strongest attacks." Sam thought a little worried.

"Go Magby!" Sam yelled.

Magby was now in a pokeball, when Sam was released from the hospital.

"Mag Mag!" It jumped hapily until it saw the Venusaur it had to battle.

"Don't worry, Magby, it might bwe a hard battle but its not impossibe." Sam said.

"Magby, flare storm!" Sam yelled.

Magby, raised its little fists in the air and little small embers fell from the sky, this was Magby's strongest attack, but was no use against Venusaur.

"And I thought this might be hard..." Malcolm said ashamed of Sam, "Venusaur vine whip that little chump!"

As soon as Magby, heard the word "chump" he filled with rage and easily dodged the vine whip.

Unbeleiveably, Magby spoke with its little voice, still with rage and said "I....am.....not..... a...... chump!" then flames started to rise from his body, like he was a candle.

By this time a even bigger crowd gather around, amazed that the ittle pokemon could talk.

Magby then turned to Sam and said "Goodbye friend", with those words he glew white and evovled into a Magmar! His body grew at least 2 more feet, his claws grew even sharper, and a lttle flame sparked up from the tip of his tail.

"Flamer..." Sam said, almost speechlessly, "Magmar, Fire blast!" Sam roared.

Magmar jumped up and fired a huge flame that burned some of the leaves on Venusaur's bulb!

"We're not done yet, Venusaur take down!" Malcolm yelled.

Venusaur ran as fast as it could, and charged Magmar, Margar held its ground and was only pushed back a few inches.

"Magmar, Sesimic toss!" Sam yelled.

Magmar carefully lifted Venusaur just inches off the floor, and began to spin slowly, then fast.

The crowd watching the battle gasped with amazement as Magmar lifted Venusaur below its waist, while spinning around.

Magmar threw Venusaur at least 10 feet away into a nearby lake!

"Venusaur!!" Malcolm screamed.

Venusaur floated to the surface , and was clearly knocked out.

After the battle, girls rushed by Sam asking for his autograph, then Lisa pulled Sam away from the girls by his arm a little jelous.

"Jelous Lisa..." Sam asked a little surprised.

"No......" Lisa said uneasy, "I want to tell you about my battle."

"ok whatever you say...." Sam said.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
Chapter 26: The Expect The Unexpected

In the last chapter, Sam battled a trainer Malcolm, in a one-on-one pokemon battle!The rules were that both trainers had to use their own starting pokemon, but unfortunaly Sam had his Magby and Malcolm had a Venusaur! Magby knew what he had to do and evolved into Magmar and won the match!

"That was some match." Lisa said to Sam.

"I know who knew that Magby would finally evolve into a Magmar," Sam told Lisa, "Now I wonder where Clark ran off to."

"Who knows, you never know where that guy is." Lisa responded.

Sam and Lisa began to search for Clark and found him sitting down on a bench, looking at a old stepped on Map.

"There you are," Sam said to Clark as he walked up to him," What have you been up to?"

"Nothing really, I just found this map, and according to it the next city that has a gym is Rosenfire City, known for their large amount of common and rare pokemon." Clark announced.

"hmm Rosenfire....." Lisa wondered to herself," I wonder what kind of pokemon they have."

After about 20 minutes of just hanging around the park, all three of them left for the next city Rosenfire.

Clark led the way since he knew the way from carefully looking at the ripped map. The route was tough with swamps, ditches, and heavily forested forests.

While they were walking Lisa sensed a presence, but she didn't worry too much about them.

2 hours later, after taking several breaks, the map Clark was carrying, read that there wouldn't be anymore rough obstacles and the city is about 20 more minutes away.

Just then.... "Boom, Boom!"

There was a huge explosion with smoke surrounding everyone.

"Oh no don't tell me....." Sam coughed.

Just as expected, Samantha and Bro appeared with with shiny bald head and Samantha with her shoulder long hair.

But strangely, they weren't wearing their usual costumes. Bro had on light brown coat with the zipper pulled down half way revealing his bright orange shirt, and jet black jeans, with his white Kazam's on his feet.

Samantha had on a black turtle neck sweater, with her her white bell bottoms on, and high heel shoes.

Clark was shocked and said "What happen to the old "We are Team K-os we are everything you fear
we're in your dreams thought and even your nightmares
so just hand over your pokemon without a fit
or we'll show you the meaning of brutal punishment slogan?"

"We have left Team K-os,and trying to make a change." Bro said plainly.

"Left Team K-os?"Sam asked surprised, "But why you seemed so happy."

"We were never happy, we just put on that act to please our bosses and to make a living, after we met you and your friends Lisa and Sam, we knew it wasn't worth it." Samantha explained.

"Then what's the big smoke entrance all about?" Sam asked.

"We just did that for the last time to build up suspence," Bro said," We just want to face Clark and Sam for the last time until me and my girlfriend Samantha, move away from everything."

Sam, Clark, and Lisa were totalyshocked when they heard Bro said "Girlfriend", and started to have secound thought about them.

"What do you mean face only Sam and Clark?" Lisa asked curiously.

"We mean face our old comrade and enemy Sam, and Clark for the last time for us to see thier real skills," Samantha said.

"Ok then let's get started!" Sam ready to fight.

"Fine, this will be a 2 on 2 battle us, versus you two." Bro said," And I should add that these were the pokemon we have been secretly training for along time now, so prepare for a good fight."

Bro went into his pocket and pulled out a usaul red and white pokeball, opened it, and out came Grey rocksnake pokemon that stood at least 25 feet tall.

Sam opened his pokedex and it read Onix; the rocksnake pokemon, this pokemon grows to amazingly long lengths and have an amazing digging abillity.

Then Samantha opened her pokeball which she already had in her hand and opened it to see a chubby brown pokemon with yellow cheecks. Sam opened his pokedex and it read Raichu; The Electrical Power Rodent Poekmon, this pokemon has an amazingly amount of electricity stored in its body, and can really "surprise" its oppents

"Go Larvitar!" Sam yelled.

"Go Psyduck!" Clark yelled.

"Sam you go after Raichu and I'll go after Onix, ok?" Clark said.

"No problem." Sam responded

Lisa looked sad on the sidelines, not being able to fight with her pokemon.

"Onix Rock throw!" Bro yelled.

Onix Smashed his large tail on the ground and boulders flew up which he caught and threw them at both of the pokemon.

Both pokemon knew what to do and quickly got out the way.

"Psyduck use Hydroblast!" Clark yelled.

Psyduck then charged up a quick HydroBlast, then quickly fired it at Onix.

Onix used its tail to block it from its body, but unbelievbly, had trouble holding off the pressure from Psyduck's attack.

"Onix, earthquake!" Bro yelled.

Onix stopped blocking the attack and got out of the way before the Hydroblast hit its body, and reapeatedly slammed its tail agaisnt the ground causing it to shake uncontrollably.

Psyduck started to feel th effects dropped to the ground, feeling like a car just crashed into him.

"Now Onix, Bind!" Bro yelled.

Onix wrapped its large tail around Psyduckand began sqeezing the life out of Psyduck, Clark had to wacth in horror as Psyduck felt the pain.

"Let go of Psyduck and finish it with, bobyslam." Bro said.

Onix dropped the almost lifeless Psyduck on the grassy ground, and Onix prepared for its bodyslam attack.

After Onix, got back up there were no traces of Psyduck, until Clark found him right beside the place Onix did its body slam attack, standing weakly.

"PSY!!!!" Psyduck suddenly yelled.

Psyduck was glowing and grown and few inches taller, its skin turned blue, and there was a red dot on its forehead.

"Wow Psyduck just evovled into Golduck!" Clark danced and yelled happily.

A little orange beam was charging rapidly on Golduck's forehead, butBro knew exactly what was happening and told Onix to you all its strengh to block itself with its tail, but it was no use. Golduck fired off his hyper beam and Onix didn't stand a chance against it and collapsed suddenly.

"Darn it." Bro said to himself, before returning his pokemon.

"My turn!" Samantha yelled.

"Raichu Thunder on that Golduck!"

"No!!!" Clark yelled.

By the time Clark finished yelled out, his Golduck had already gone down, without even having a chance to attack.

"Be careful Sam this isn't a regular Raichu, see those spots on its tail thats how you know they are above average pokemon." Samantha said.

Sam looked at Clark to see his reaction.

"She's right Sam, be careful." Clak said.

"Larvitar tackle!" Sam yelled.

Larvitar charaged, Raichu but just bounced off its body.

"Its no use Sam," Samantha said," You aren't going to win with that Larvitar using physical attacks."

"Rockslide!" Sam yelled.

Larvitar raised its hands in the air and Boulders were comeing up from the ground and flying crazily around Raichu.

Raichu jumped and dodged all of them like a ninja, so effortlessly.

"Raichu, Body Slam!" Samantha yelled.

Raichu lept up in the air and fell on top of the tired, Larvitar.

From that attack, Larvitar instantly knew what to do and started to scream its name.

All of a sudden Larvitar, turned into a coocoon-like steal pokemon with no arms or legs. The new Larvitar knew that woundn't be enough and screamed even louder, that turned into a screech, the ground was shaking much more heavily then Inix's earthquake and the new Larvitar Grew into a dinosaur like pokemon with green steal-like skin, with large sharp teeth.

It roared "Tyranitar!" in a deep voice and headed toward Raichu, Raichu looked scared and tried to step away from Tyranitar.

Tears of joy were streaming down Sam's cheecks and it yelled out to hin "Tyranitar, crunch!"

Tyranitar opened its huge mouth and took three gigantic bites out of Raichu, which knocked it out completely.

There was a 5 minute moment of silence, about what just happend until Bro spoke up.

"Congradultions you 2 you have beat us, and we will be heading off now.

Samantha returned her Raichu and was about to head off with Bro.

"Wait!" Clark yelled.

"Goodbye friends, maybe we might meet each other and again."

Bro and Samntha just looked at Clark and walked off down the trail.

"I would have never suspected them to change." Lisa said.

"Well, everyone can make a change, and make new friends....."Clark said.

What will the next city Rosenfire have in stole for Sam Clark and Lisa? Find out in the next chapter...

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
Chapter 27: Friend or Traitor?!

In the last chapter Sam, Lisa, and Clark were heading for the city of Rosenfire, when the old members of Team K-os, Samantha and Bro, caught up with them, but insted trying to get Clark to rejoin Team K-os, they wanted to battle the crew for the last time with their own pokemon. After the battle, Larvitar evolved into a pupitar, and unexpectedly into a Tyranitar! Also, Clark's Psyduck evolved into a Golduck! Now the trio is still off to Rosenfire City to battle for a badge!

"That was some battle Sam, I can't beleave that your Lavitar evolved twice!" Lisa said surprised.

"I can't beleave it either, but it happend." Sam replied.

By all the walking they did so far, they could see alot of what Rosenfire had to offer, and it was a pretty busy city, with roads and cars going in almost every direction, and people walking around, having somewhere to go or do.

They knew right away that finding the gym would not be easy from all the things that were going on.

The gang entered the city and it was even more busy then they seen before.

"Now how are we going to get through all these people?" Clark asked.

"I guess we're just going to have to take our time." Lisa said.

And thats what they did, 20 minutes of "excuse me" and "sorry", until they finally reached the Rosenfire gym.

They entered the gym and it was so crowded the you would be able to smell some serious body oder.

"Just perfect..." Sam said to himself.

just then there was a loud crash followed by a cheer from the crowd.

Lisa rudely walked through the crowd of people to see what was going on, and there was a man with white hair, but he was in his twenties, and he had a red hat on that said "fatal fighter" on it. With blue jeans and a jean coat on, who was commanding a Charizard to attack.

"Wow a Charizard, you don't see many off those." Lisa mumbled to herself.

He was facing a man with black pants, a black jacket, and a white head band around his forehead.

He was using a Blastoise.

Sam and Clark spotted Lisa and joined her on the edges of the arena.

For some odd reason, Clark looked serious as if he wanted to battle the guy with white hair.

The Blastoise, fied a water gun from its cannons that hit charizard directly in the chest.

"C'mon, c'mon!" the man said, "our not gonna give up after 30 minutes of fighting are you?"

The beatup charizard struggled to get up and eventually did for a few secounds, but then dropped to the ground.

It was returned and the man with the hat that said "Fatal Fighter" handed the other man a badge.

He walked out and a few minutes later, the man with the white hair asked, "Ok! Whose next!" everyone shouted out loudly and he said, "It look like were gonna have to do it the old way, everyone pull out a ticket from my machine and who ever gets the number gets to go next.

There was a machine in the corner that gave out tickets, everyone took one ticket and secretly even Clark! And the man took out the special ticket from his pocket.

"Ok! the person with the number 89725 is next!" He shouted out.

There was mumbling around the place and Clark shouted out, "That's me!"

Sam and Lisa were stunned that Clark was battleing and Sam asked him

"Why, are you battling Clark?"

"Why?!" he said, "You will find out in due time.

Suddenly, Clark's eyes began to glow red and he transformed into a ultimate being, with massive muscles, and white hair of his own.

"Yes Sam Mcknight..... You will see in due time!" the transformed Clark said....

To be Continued....

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
(Cont..)Chapter 27: Friend or Traitor?!

"Yes.... Sam Mcknight, you will see in due time." The transformed Clark said.

"Why are you doing this?!" The confused Sam said.

"Isn't it obvious, to do what many evil corperations like Team K-os, Team Rocket, cound never do," Clark's voice roared, "To take over this blasted world!"

"But what about all the things we had to go through, we barely made it hear alive." Sam said.

"All lies, I never started my journey, I stole a pokemon when I was too young to be a pokemon trainer, brainwashed it, and forced it to train and battle."

"So what about Team K-os?" Sam asked.

"Team K-os works for me, it was all a set up, the time when you were suppose to die.... the time when they attacked us with Scizor.... and the time they brainwashed you.... all a set up, because knew that you would be a great succuss in pokemon training from when you where a mere child." Clark explained.

"You bas...." Sam started to say.

"Now its time for your life to end, before you can get any father winning these gym battles!" Clark yelled.

With those words he formed a giant green energy ball from his hand and fired it at the crowd, everyone in the arena went running out, screaming like they were about to die, and the police and army arrived on the screen.

"Foolish mortals...." Clark said.

Clark grew even bigger with more pumped out muscles, and crazy black hair.

He then threw his hands in the air, and it was like there was a volcano erupting from the gym ground. The inpact blew everyone expect, Lisa, Sam and the gym leader away.

"I've heard about you..." The gym leader finally started to say.

"Yes, Terry..... its you who I must destroy." The demon voiced Clark said," The legend says that you are the only one who can come close to defeating me, one of the members of the Dynamo clan!"

"Er..." Terry the gym leader grumpled.

He powered up, blasting away his hat showing his long hair.

"Yes.... The power!" Clark screamed.

Terry charged even more, until you could see some fire coming from his body.

"The final member of the Dynablade clan will never lose...." Terry said.

"We'll see about that.... take this!" Clark yelled.

Clark fired another green energy blast at Terry which he jumped and dodged and gave Clark one powerful kick on his face, whcih didn't really affect him.

"ARH!!" Terry yelled. Then charged up his fist with fire and gave Clark a heavy punch that Clark shook off.

Clark grabbed Terry's arm and gave him reapeated punches to the stomach and face.

Sam and Lisa was the only ones that were there to witness what was going on and had to watch, powerless to do a thing.

Terry was feeling the pain and started to lose his strengh, and the fire was disappering quickly.

"I quess he legend was wrong about you being equal to my strengh." Clark said.

And with that, he tossed him in he air with one arm, crashing into a wall with his pokeballs rolling from his jacket.

"Feel my power!!!" Clark screamed as he kneed and kicked Terry in his stomach and face.

At this time, Terry's power was almost gone and from all he went through he was going to die!

Sam and Lisa rushed to his aid, and he managed to talk to them.

"He's....way...too powerful." He said before coughing up a bit of blood," The...only...way...top this is..power... is to...use this."

Terry went into his inside coat pocket, and pulled out this weird shaped pokeball, that was made of glass, and was yellow with light.

"Please......this is the only way to win against him...., go into my pocket and pull out the golden pokeballs you see in your pocket.... those are the legendary dog pokemon...Entai...Raikou....and Suicune.... realese them and.... return them into the glass pokeball, then release them again... and they will be fused."

"Enough of you living... time to die!" Clark yelled from the middle of the arena.

He fired a red energy ball that nearly killed Terry.

"Ahh!!!" Terry yelled in agony.

Terry grabbed Sam's arm tightly and blurted out, "Destroy that demon!!" and after his final words, the grip lossened, and he died right there and then.

Lisa and Sam both shed many tears after the lost of Terry the gym leader.

"Oh too bad.... now your next Sam McKnight!" Clark yelled.

"You Bast..." Sam started to say again.

Lisa interuppted and gave Sam the golden pokeballs from Terry's jacket. Sam realsed them, but didn't have time to be in shock of that sight.

"The legendary dogs...." Clark said in shock. " Still no match for me!"

Then fired off three seperate blasts at the dogs that were easily dodged.

"Do it Sam!" Lisa yelled.

Sam pulled out the glass pokeball but insted, rose it in the air and the three dogs started to come together into one beautiful, but monsterly powerful pokemon.

It had Entei's body, a mix of suicune and Raiku's face, and a twised black tail.

"No!!!" Clark yelled, "How can I sense so much power from a that thing!"

The transformed dog, screamed and a circular ball formed around Clark trapping him. He tried his best to break out, but it was no use, The god-like pokemon yelled, "Mystic Heaven Sphere!" and Clark was suddenly dissapearing.

"Mark my words Sam Mcknight this will not be the end off me...." He said before completely dissapearing

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
Chapter 28: May I have my Badge now Mayor!

In the last chapter, Sam, Lisa learned who the true Clark was and he seemed unstopable. Thats when Terry the gym leader of the 8th badge, also the final memeber of a clan, who was the only one who could take Clark down. But in the end not even he was strong enogh to handle him unitl, he gave Sam the pokeballs of the legendary dogs and a special one that fused all three of them into a god-like creature who managed to defeat the horrible monster!

Smoke and destruction was everywhere, in the gym that used to be, was only Sam and Lisa, still alive from the carnage.

"Are you ok Lisa?" Sam asked weakly to her.

"Ya...I'm fine." She responded.

Both of them, stood on thier feet and carefully walked out the the destroyed gym.

When they left and were outside there was a huge crowd of people, waiting to see if any survivors were alive. They actually were watching the whole thing happen!

They knew it was Sam who really saved everyone form that monster and then somebody yelled, "Congratulations for that boy!"

There was a loud cheer that quickly ended when the mayor of Rosenfire approuched them from the crowd.

"I don't know what I would do, if you weren't here kid." The mayor with the black beard, and mustace said to him.

"I had no choice, it had to be done." Sam responded," And now I can't get my 8th badge beacuse of the death the the gym leader."

"My men will make sure that he gets a respectful burying if his body is found." The mayor said.

"But unfortunately, I can't help you with your badge, you're gonna have to wait for a replacement and the new construction of the gym, which might take at least 6 months..."

"What!!" Lisa interrupted, "We have to take a 6 month waiting period just for us to get a badge?!"

"Lisa we'll just have to wait." Sam said dissapointedly.

"Just have to wait!?" Lisa said, "After all you've been through we're going have to wait 6 months just to get a badge!?" She roared.

"Listen kid!" One of the bodyguards that was with the mayor said,"don't ever talk to our mayor like that or we'll have to take your pokemon licence and all the bad..."

"Relax Bruser." The Mayor interrupted.

"Hmm.... there has to be another way this can be solved...." The mayor said to himself, "I've got it, Bruser, and Brutus, go and get my pokemon and two of Rosenfire gym badges, I'll just have to settle this."

The crowd gasped in shock!

"But sir..." Bruser said.

"I do it!" The Mayor yelled.

Within minutes, both bodyguards were back, with what the mayor requested, and most of the crowd wandered off.

"Now, which one of you will fight me first." The spoke out.

"I will." Sam said as usual, but Lisa didn't look dissappointed in anyway this time.

The bodyguard handed the Mayor 2 pokeballs.

"One pokemon each, how does that sound?" The mayor asked.

"Nice, lets battle now." Sam said.

The mayor opened his red and white pokeball and a Bear-like pokemon game out that had a Yellow Circle on its stomach.

Sam opened his pokedex and it read Ursaring; the grizzly bear pokemon, This pokemon prefers to sleep during the day, but in battle it can be dangerious.

"Ursaring eh?" Sam mumbled.

"Go Tyranitar!" he yelled.

The crowd that stayed to watch the battle gasped in amazement at the steel armour of Tyranitar.

"Ursaring, don't hold back, use Hyper Beam!" The mayor of Rosenfire said.

"Quickly Tyranitar, Tackle attack!" Sam yelled.

Tyranitar put himself in a football stance and charged at Ursaring,as he charged his hyper beam.

Ursaring was almost no match for Tyranitar, and crashed into a crowd of people, but not hurting them too much.

"Sceech!" The mayor said.

Usaring used its screech attack which hurt everyone's ears, including the mayor's. The attack weakened Tyranitar a little.

"Use Crunch!" Sam yelled.

The crowd went wild when they heard that Tyranitar was going to use crunch.

Tyranitar's teeth turned golden yellow, and chomped Ursaring on the back of the neck before it could escape.

That attack really hurt Ursaring and it was begining to loose alot of strengh.

"We're going to have to use ur strongest attack if you want to win, use your Atomic Swift Punch!" The Mayor yelled.

Usaring roared and his first turned completely white with white fire and small stars spinning around his fist.

In a lightning fast motion, Ursaring struck his fist toward Tyranitar's face and something struck Sam, but it wasn't painful, everything around him suddenly was in ultra-slow motion!

It could have been, the bond that he had with his Tyranitar, or it could have been some sort of miracle, either way, it still happened.

Sam yelled out in a slurred voice," Tyranitar......look.....out."

Tyranitar ducked like he was in the Matrix, and in slow-motion slashed Ursaring on his face, then on his body.

Ursaring gasped then dropped to the ground.

Everything was then back to normal, and the crowd was very puzzled on why Ursaring lost.

"Impossible...." The mayor said shocked, "You are something kid, you have great talent."

He returned his pokemon and said, "It is with great honor, that I present you with the Rosenfire gym city badge."

Sam took the firey badge that glowed and put it with his other seven badges.

"Now you kid, your next." The mayor said.

"Finally!" Lisa said happily.

Sam stood way behind Lisa and said to himself in his head, "Thanks Lisa......I owe you for this......"

Will Lisa be able to win a Rosenfire badge like Sam did? Or fail horribly? Find out in the next chapter.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
Chapter 28: The Power of TeleKinesis

In the last chapter, Sam and Lisa just recovered from Clark's carnage, and the Mayor was there to see how everything was. Unfortunatly, there was no gym leader to battle, so the Mayor took it upon himself to battle Sam and Lisa, thanks to Lisa's arguing. Sam won his battle with some amazing surprises, and now its Lisa's turn.

"Lets battle now!"Lisa said.

"Alright kid, this time I'm the one who is going to be winning." The Major said, "Men hand me one of my strong pokemon."

"Yes sir." One of his bodyguards said.

"Go!" The major yelled.

The pokeball opened and a pokemon came out that Lisa didn't have to look up on her pokedex, it was the pokemon she knew all about, the one that she adored the most, it was a Eevee.

"Eevee.." Lisa said, "We might as well make it a same pokemon battle, go Eevee!"

Lisa released her Eevee, and both pokemon stood in front of each other, looking exactly the same, but the Mayor's Eevee looked more rugged and tough to make it look strong.

"Let's make this a bit more interesting." The Mayor said, "If you trust your pokemon that much, how about we just let the pokemon attack for them self and not interfere?" The Mayor asked.

"Let Eevee fend for it self.." Lisa said to herself, "Find then, I trust my pokemon to get the job done."

"Eevee, it looks like your on your own for this battle, but I trust that you can beat this Eevee." Lisa said to her pokemon.

"Vee.." Lisa's Eevee nodded.

The Mayor's Eevee without command, and gave Lisa's Eevee a quick sand-attack in the eyes.

Lisa's pokemon shook it off and went in for a tackle attack, but it wasn't fast enough and the mayor's pokemon easily dodged it.

The mayor's pokemon then used a quick attack that was so fast, not even Sam could see.

Eevee was hurt badly and the mayor's Eevee was clearly much stronger then Lisa's.

Eevee got up not hurt too badly, and used its swift attack, dozens of stars flew out of its mouth hitting the Mayor's pokemon with every star.

The mayor's Eevee then used agility to increase its speed even more.

Lisa's Eevee was using Agility at the same time and was having a battle in hyper speed.

After both pokemon stopped. They were both tired, but just then the mayor's Eevee mouth was starting to glow black and it used Shadow Ball, which had a different effect then it would usally have, and the attack trapped Lisa's Eevee in a black ball and these small little ball attacked Lisa's pokemon from every angle.

The Mayor let out a small snicker, while Lisa was the one who was worried if Eevee would still be able to stand up after the attack.

Lisa's Eevee collapsed to the ground with scratches and bruises all over its body.

Lisa tried as hard as she could but it was no use, she started to cry softly at her battered Eevee, until she felt something in her head.

She concentrated and she heard heavy breathing and small voices saying, "Its over for me, I have disappointed my master."

Lisa was both stunned and scared, from what was going on, but she knew she made a mind connection with her Eevee.

She then started to send out thoughts to see if it was true.

"Eevee is that you!?" She asked happily.

"Master you have trusted me enough for us to talk to each other through telekinesis." Her Eevee told her.

"You don't need to call me master, just call me Lisa." Lisa said.

"Ok...Lisa." Eevee said, "Lisa I am ready to evolve into my greater form."

"What!" Lisa gasped.

"Yes I am ready, if we are going to win this battle, I must evolve."

"Ok, if you have too..." Lisa said, "But before you go I need to tell you that I'll miss you friend I'll miss you too, Mas... Lisa, but I must go now one day we will make another connection."

And with those last words, everything went back to normal, and Eevee suddenly stood up, everyone was shocked including Sam, and Eevee started to glow, its body grew, and it turned a light purple, it had a round black circle on its forehead, and it tail changed.

"Espeon!" Lisa yelled.

Everyone except Lisa was stunned at the new pokemon standing, with its tail waving around.

Espeon jumped high into the air and a purple beam shot off of it forehead and striked the Mayor's Eevee which slammed it on the hard concrete then it lyed on the ground uncontious.

Lisa returned her pokemon and so did the Mayor.

"Miss, its with my honor to present to you the badge of Rosenfire City." The Mayor said, before giving Lisa her badge, "But I have to ask, how that happened?"

"Lets just say it was a mind connection." Lisa said.

What will happen in the next chapter…. Find out in the next one

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
Chapter 30: Enemies till the end…

In the last chapter, Lisa finally battled the mayor of Rosenfire for a badge. In surprise, the Mayor used a Eevee, and so did Lisa! The mayor suggested that they would let the pokemon fend for themselves, and Lisa agreed and in the end she won, with an unexpected shock.

"7 badges…." Sam thought to himself, "2 more to go…. I have Tyranitar, Croconaw, and Magmar, I might have to catch another pokemon to have a better chance at winning the Dynamo League.

"Sam you ok?" Lisa asked him as they were walking through the city of Rosenfire.

"Oh….ya I'm fine." He said.

"You know, I might have to try and get another pokemon to properly compete in the Dynablade Stadium." Lisa said.

"I think I should get another one too, lets just go and find some new pokemon to catch before we go into the next city."

Sam and Lisa finally left the city, and ended up in a strange forest, there were weird noises in the distance, and the ground was very rocky with pebbles. But luckily, it was very sunny and not frightening.

"Where should we go?" Lisa asked.

"Let's just go north and see what happens." Sam said.

While walking deeper in the forest, there were a few Rattata's running around, but weren't strong enough to bother catching.

"Why is this taking so long…." Lisa thought to herself.

Suddenly, there was a loud voice that sounded a lot like a pokemon. Lisa and Sam ran ahead, with the voice getting louder, and louder until two wild pokemon were battling each other, one was Abra, and the other was a Squirtle.

Both pokemon were rare to find and not very easy to catch.

The Squirtle was using tackle on the Abra, but the Abra was just using Teleport over, and over avoiding the attack. Both pokemon were out of breath when Abra quickly used Psybeam, and Squirtle countered with Water gun.

The two attacks were blazing at each other with extreme force, when both Abra and Squirtle collapsed from going over the limit of their power.

Abra stood up and started to tremble, its body was beginning to glow a bright white and it turned into a taller pokemon with a spoon in its left hand and a giant tail.

It was Kadabra!

"Kadabra!" it yelled.

Squirtle stood up too, and was also glowing white and grew into a different pokemon not much different from before, it grew razor sharp teeth and a white tail, its ears looked a lot like wings.

"Wartortle!" it mumbled.

Without hesitation, Wartortle used a much stronger Water gun then before towards Kadabra, and just in time, Kadabra used its Psybeam.

The force was too much to watch and Sam and Lisa had to cover their faces.

"Dabra!!" it yelled louder and used a attack stronger then Psybeam, Sam quickly flipped out his pokedex and it read Psychic, this attack is the strongest Psychic type attack, this might cause confusion to some pokemon.

Kadabra's attack quickly took over and destroyed Wartortle's water gun, causing it to take the damage of Psychic with full force.

It slowly got up and just stared Kadabra in the eyes, with its own glowing red. It has just used Leer.

"Hey Sam now is our chance to get a new pokemon each for both of us I'll take Wartortle and you take Kada…." Before Lisa could finish what she was going to say, both pokemon noticed Sam and Lisa standing there and knew that it would be a trainer's pokemon…… not without a fight!

Wartortle and Kadabra jumped up and was about to attack Lisa and Sam…..

Is this the end of Sam and Lisa? Find out in the next Chapter.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
Chapter 31: Finally Caught!

In the last chapter, Sam and Lisa decided to catch another pokemon, and unexpectedly 2 rare pokemon were battling each other, a Squirtle and a Abra, when all of a sudden the pokemon evolve! Now they are battling each other with even grater power, Lisa thought that it would be a good time to catch the pokemon, when both Wartortle and Kadabra, spotted Sam and Lisa and attacked them!

?Quick Lisa duck!!? Sam shouted out.

Wartortle used its skull bash and missed Lisa by literally a centimeter. While Sam just stepped back from Kadabra, causing it to crash into a tree.

?Want to make it a battle eh?? Sam said aloud, ?Go Magmar!?

Magmar came out of its pokeball with its tail looking as red as molten lava.

?Magmar this is no time for tricks, use Flamethrower!? Yelled Sam as serious as ever.

Magmar fired its blazing flame towards Kadabra, who was stuck violently by the fire.

Kadabra closed its eyes, and focused its mind, then suddenly, pieces of stone, bark, and leaves were rapidly being fired at Magmar. Magmar was hopping and jumping, due to its excellent agility.

Lisa on the other hand, already released her new pokemon Espeon, who was having a tough battle with Wartortle.

?Now fire punch!? Sam yelled.

Magmar?s fist immediately turned into a ball of flame, and went to give Kadabra a punch right in the face!

Magmar?s fist hit something hard causing pain and damage to its right hand. Kadabra used its barrier!

Lisa was holding up well with Wartortle, having the upper hand in battle. Wartortle was starting to loose its stamina and couldn?t stand up properly, it knew it was over for it, and it nodded to Lisa, telling her that she won, and with that nod Wartortle collapsed to the ground.

?Yes yes yes!? Lisa jumped up and yelled.

?Pokeball go!!? She shouted with joy.

The pokeball enclosed Wartortle in it and it shook once?..twice??then stopped.

Lisa picked up her pokeball and said to herself, ?Wow, how on earth did I manage to catch such a rare pokemon like Wartortle??

Sam was starting to feel the pressure of losing, because Kadabra had more extra energy then Wartortle.

Magmar then, tried to use its Fire Punch again, and at the same time Kadabra used a mega punch, clashing their fists together causing an electrical charge.

Now Kadabra was starting to loose a lot of its power and was breathing heavily.

Magmar started to growl, and the tip of its tail was starting to turn blue, and it huffed and puffed and used a fire blast in an attempt to take down Kadabra!

It did what it was suppose to, and Kadabra was engulfed in flames that died down quickly.

Kadabra coulndn?t fight anymore, and collapsed to the ground.

Sam took out one of his pokeballs, and threw it towards Kadabra, instantly catching it without a problem.

Sam picked up his newly caught pokemon and said to himself, ?Just another step to becoming the champion of the Dynamo League?.?

Will Sam and Lisa?s new pokemon be loyal as their current pokemon? And what will the next city be like? Find out in the next chapter.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
Chapter 32: Cannon Oak City

In the last chapter, Sam and Lisa finally caught Wartortle and Kadabra, with a bit of difficulty while battling them. Sam caught a Kadabra, while Lisa caught her first water pokemon Wartortle. Now both of the trainers are on their way to get their 8th badge!

?We?re ready now Lisa, I think that we just might have a winning chance to at least being finalists, in the Dynamo League!? Sam said happily.

?Hm? Sam seems to be really happy about the Dynamo League?.. I wonder if we do have a chance?? Lisa thought to herself.

Sam and Lisa were still in the forest, not sure where to go, so Lisa looked at her pokegear, and found out that they were in the famous, Seckleseed forest, known for their rare pokemon.

Lisa followed the map on her pokegear, and they were led to a calm lake, where the water looked green, that blended in well with the green pine trees around them. Both Sam and Lisa took off their shoes, and walked through the shallow lake, with little Magikarp swimming by their feet.

After reaching the second part of the forest, they reached more water, but this time it was an icy blue river that was filled with Remoraid, hopping out of the water and falling back in the river. And just beyond that, there was a bright light, showing the exit.

?Hmm?there?s got to be a way across.? Sam said to himself. He dipped his hand in the water, and it was so cold, that if you put your entire body in it, you would freeze immediately!

?Maybe if we tried to jump over it?? Lisa suggested.

?Ok, if you want to end up in the hospital, like last time, go right ahead?? Sam said sarcastically.

Both of the trainers, walked on the edge on the river, walking up and down trying to figure out a way.

Suddenly, Sam got a flashback, on how he learned that Abra?s know Teleport!

?Kadabra go!? Sam yelled.

Kadabra left his pokeball, and was standing on the stoney ground, with its spoon looking brand new.

?Can you please help us get across?? Sam asked.

Kadabra hesitated and finally decided to help Sam and Lisa, knowing that Sam is worthy enough to be his trainer. Both Sam and Lisa, put their hands on a part of Kadabra?s body, and Kadabra shouted out, and they were Teleported instantly.

Sam thanked, his new pokemon, and returned Kadabra to its pokeball.

Soon after, following the light, and entering a strange city, that were not crowded like the other cities, but more like a ghost town, they were instantly greeted by Jamie, Sam?s old childhood bully!

?Well, well well?. If it isn?t Sam and Lisa.? Jamie said.

?What are you doing here man?? Sam asked.

?Don?t you even know where you are? This is Cannon Oak city, this is like the only place in the world to get evolution stones.? Jamie replied rudely. ?If you get a fire stone Lisa, you can evolve that Growlithe I gave you.

?Wow?. I can get a Arcanine.? Lisa said to herself.

?Just for a gift, I?ll get you a fire stone.? Jamie said proudly.

?Uh thanks?? Lisa said a little uneasy.

?Hey do you know where he gym is?? Sam asked suddenly.

?Its right behind me?? Jamie responded.

Sam looked behind him, and there stood the Cannon Oak city gym, it was completely gold, with a bronze door, and Silver for the roof.

?But since you both obviously want to win a badge, I?ll just wait for you both after your done.? Jamie said Politely.

Who will the gym leader be? Find out in the next chapter.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
Chapter 33: Fire Vs. Water!

In the last chapter, Sam and Lisa continued to travel through the famous Seckleseed forest, famous for its rare pokemon, after a few delays, they were in the city of Cannon Oak in no time! After just arriving in Seckleseed they immediately were greeted by Jamie Sam?s childhood bully. Now, Lisa and Sam are about to battle for a badge!

After viewing the scenery of the outside of the cannon Oak city, Sam and Lisa decided to go and enter the gym. On the inside, was the arena, looking like an official battle arena with the white trainer boxes, and the pokeball in the center.

?Hello.? A strange girl said.

?Hi?.? Lisa said a bit puzzled.

The strange girl, was about as tall as Lisa, with short brown hair, and blue eyes that mixed in with her hair perfectly. She wore a blue tank top, and blue baggie jeans.

?My name is Kairi, and I am the gym leader of Cannon Oak.? She said, ?I am one of the hardest gym leaders, in the Dynamo League, so if you want a victory you?re going to have to use not just strength, but also logic.?

?It looks like I?m going to have to try my best to win?.? Sam thought to himself.
?I?m going to have to give it my all?.? Lisa thought to herself.

?So, which one of you will go first?? Kairi asked.

Knowing that Sam would have a better chance of winning, Lisa decided that Sam should battle Kairi first.

?Thanks Lisa?? Sam said a little uneasy.

?Sam, we will battle with one pokemon each.? Kairi declared.

?That?s fine with me.? Sam said confidently.

Without warning Kairi sent out her first pokemon, it stood on its hind legs, and had a strong burning flame around its neck, it was very tame and seemed tough.

Sam opened his pokedex and it read Typlosion; the master flame pokemon, this pokemon, can get very aggressive, and attack without warning, but when trained by a skilled trainer, it can be very tame

?Go Croconaw!? Sam yelled.

Croconaw came out of its pokeball, and looked Typlosion in the eyes, as if Croconaw was using leer.

?Water gun!? Sam yelled.

Croconaw?s mouth began filling with water, then fired off a powerful blast of water from it mouth.

Typlosion very swiftly dodged the attack, the used headbutt on Croconaw.

?Ha! You?re going to have to try harder then that!? Kairi shouted from her trainer box to Sam.

?Don?t worry about it Croconaw! We?re not done yet!? Sam yelled at his pokemon, ?Ice Beam!?

Croconaw shot off a trail of ice, that was heading towards Typhosion.

?Flamethrower.? Kairi said confidently.

Typlosion?s flamethrower, melted the ice instantly with it flame.

?Come on, everybody knows that ice attacks don?t hurt fire pokemon much.? Kairi said, ? I thought I would have a greater challenge for someone who collected all 6 badges already??

Sam was angry about Kairi?s comment and already felt hopeless, knowing that Typlosion would just evade all off it attacks.

Lisa watched on the sidelines, feeling hope for Sam.

?Enough of this! Typhosion use agility.? Kairi said.

Typhosion quickly surrounded Croconaw, making false copies of itself.

?Now tackle!? she yelled.

Multiples of the false Typlosion?s used tackle, which confused Croconaw, until it was hit from the real one.

Croconaw looked as if it was down for the count as the strike made it motionless on the ground. Soon after, Croconaw got up waiting for Sam?s command.

Sam looked concered, but was secretly making up a plan in his head.

Kairi stood there with her arms crossed starting to get impatient from Sam?s inactivity.

?Agility?? Sam said.

Croconaw surrounded Typlosion with its many false forms.

?Jump!? Sam said confidently again.

Croconaw jumped up in the air with its false copies trailing behind it, but was very tired, because it wasn?t used to using agility.

?Hydropump!? Sam screamed.

Croconaw spined in the air and used Hydropump, with the copies using the same attack, tricking,Typlosion. Typlosion shielded its face form the fake Hydropump attacks, not knowing which one is real, until the real one, striked it with such force, that it covered its entire body, and causing it to be brought down on the ground.

Typlosion?s flame burned weakly and Kairi?s face was as if she has just seen a ghost, she never would have thought a trainer would think of such a brillent plan.

?We have it now Croconaw, use Slash!? Sam yelled.

Croconaw ran to the weak Typlosion on the ground, with everything it had left in it.

?Please Typlosion, get up!? Kairi yelled despritly.

But Typlosion coundn?t stand, the power of Croconaw?s Hydro pump was too strong recover to.

Quickly and suddenly, Croconaw Slashed the grounded Typlosion leaving a almost permanent starch on the right side of it body!

All the life left from Typlosion and it quickly fainted first. Croconaw suddenly dropped to the ground, due to all the energy it used to defeat Typlosion. It also fainted.

?You are an amazing trainer, I can clearly now why, your pokemon didn?t want to give up so quickly. Well done!? Kairi said proudly, ? Now I present to you the Cannon Oak city gym badge?. You have earned it.?

Kairi handed Sam a shiny badge that had a picture of a Oak tree, with the branches on fire.

Sam thought that he would also get a TM, but was sadly mistaken.

?Your next, prepare to battle!? Kairi said to Lisa?

How will Lisa be able to defeat Kairi? Find out in the next chapter.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
Chapter 34: A Arcanine of a Victory!

"Yes now its my turn!" Lisa said to herself happily.

"We will oth use only one pokemon, as I am one of the last gym leaders of the Dynamo League. And I want to see what you really have in you." Kairi said.

Lisa had to think carefully, because she didn't want to suffer her first lost to a gym leader. She finaly decided on what pokemon to use.

"Growlithe go!" Lisa shouted.

Lisa's Growlithe was looking as if he was expecting the upcomming battle, with its fur looking shiny and clean.

"Growlithe....this battle won't take too long." Kairi said confidently. Go Ivysaur!

"What? Aren't grass types weak to fire pokemon?" Lisa asked confused.

"Yes they are, but I have a eeling this won't last very long, my Ivysaur is almost ready to evolve." Kairi said. "Do you see those red spots on Ivysaur's face? That is a sign, telling me it is almost ready to evolve.

Lisa looked and saw many red dots on Ivysaur face, but it didn't discourage her!

"Enough of this chatter! Ivysaur Vine whip!" Kairi said.

Ivysaur whipped out its wines on its growing bulb, and striked Growlithe continually. With each agonizing whip, Growlithe let out a cry.

"Err.... I should have know that Growlithe wouldn't have enough experience..." Lisa said to herself.

"Yes, almost there....." Kairi said to herself.

Suddenly, Jamie appeared in the gym, just hiding by a wall looking on whats happening.

"Growlithe, Flamethrower!" Lisa shouted.

Growlithe blazed out a huge powerful stream of fire out its mouth, that Ivysaur evaded, but was still hit by its massive size.

"Wow...impressive." Kairi said suprised, "Tackle!"

Ivysaur, quickly recovered from Growlithe's attack and charged toward him.

"Jump!" Lisa shouted.

Growlithe jumped with its four legs, high in the air and evaded Ivysaur's attack.

Jamie revealed himself, but nobody seemed to notice him in the background.

"Its time to end to end this with a bang...." Kairi said to herself, "If I want her to evolve I'm going to try somehting drastic."

"Growlithe Agility!" Lisa shouted, "That should raise his speed a little..."

Growlithe moved from side to side quickly, that it just looked like a blur.

"Now, Ivysaur use Razor Leaf!!" Kairi shouted loudly.

Ivysaur fired off her razor sharp leafs from its growing bulb, that was immediatly cutting up Growlithe.

Ivysaur started to first shake, then started to glow white.

"Saur!!" It screamed loudly.

The whole arena started to shake, and then Ivysaur's, blub fully blossomed, and it grew a much more bigger size, with every part of its body tripleing in size!

"You haven't got a chance to win now..." Kairi said softly.

"Lisa catch this!" Jamie yelled.

Suddenly, Jamie threw Lisa a red stone that was clear on the outter layer, and the stone felt incredibly light.

"Use it to evolve Growlithe, its your only hope!"

Growlithe was physically tired and weak from the power of Ivysaur.

"But is it ready?....." Lisa asked to herself.

Growlithe then approuched Lisa and laid its tung out in front of Lisa and gave a short nod.

Lisa patted it for the last time, and rubbed the stone on Growlithe.

Growlithe turned bright white, right away and then and then, it grew a maine, and a much more delicate fur on its body.

"Arcanine...." Lisa said to her new pokemon.

Arcanine stood up and siganled it to get on its back.

"This is odd..." Lisa said as she climbed on Arcanine's back.

Suddenly, Arcanine started to jog then it ran at a hyper speed! Everything was looking blurring as Arcanine ran fast and faster.

In a low-tone slow voice, Jamie yelled, "Its....using.....Extremespeed...."

Arcanine jumped in the air, then ran past Venusaur.

Venusaur was somehow done for the count form Arcanine powerful attack!

"My goodness!!!....." Kairi said very shocked.

Arcanine howled in victory with Lisa on his back.

Kairi got out one of her badges and said, "Wow, I have nothing to say now, just take the badge."

"Thank you, and I woundn't have done it if iy wasn't for my new Arcanine......." Lisa said.

Its just one more badge left.... How will the two victors do? Find out in the next chapter.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
Chapter 35: I know Tybo!

In the last chapter, Lisa finally got her chance to battle Kairi for a badge, and it was hot! Lisa decided to use her growing Growlithe, for the battle against Kairi. She used her Ivysaur, clearly knowing that its weakness is fire. Ivysaur was getting ready to evolve, and was really giving it its all. Growlithe on the other hand, wasn?t putting up much of a challenge, all hope seemed lost until Jamie showed up, and tossed Lisa and fire stone to evolve Growlithe, Lisa had her doubts, but knew it was the only way to defeat Kairi. Lisa used it, and Grolwithe power increased greatly, and defeated the newly evolved Venusaur.

?Nice battle, Lisa I didn?t expect things to run like that.? Sam said cheerfully.

?Hey thanks, Sam.? Lisa said, ?But thanks a lot Jamie, there would be no way for me to do it without you.?

?Its ok, I was waiting for you both, but I waited too long so I decided to come in and see what was going on.? Jamie explained.

?Now what do we do, we have the badge and just need 1 more to go, should we just leave?? Sam asked.

?Yes that would be a good idea, but lets rest, I?m pretty tired.? Lisa said tiredly.

Sam and Lisa began walking off, but Jamie stood there, not knowing what to do next.

?What wrong with you?? Sam asked confused.

?Its just that I have nothing to do next, I don?t really want to complete in the Dynamo league, because I don?t think I have what it takes.? Jamie said.

?Hmm?. so you want to come along with us right?? Sam asked, not very surprised.

?Yes.? Jamie replyed quickly.

After talking with Jamie a few minutes, the new trio was on there way, to find a nice place to relax. A while of walking though the not so big city, the group found a nice place to rest and get something to eat.

The rest stop was much like a caf?, with small circular tables and wooden chairs, food and coffee was being served for free on that day.

The trio ordered and ate their food, and just sat in the caf? like rest stop, having small conversation.

Suddenly, a woman in a white windbreaker entered the caf?, with her fighting pokemon Primeape, she had a boxing pad in her right hand, and was covered in sweat, she ordered a cold drink, and leaned against the counter, she noticed Sam sitting down and called out to him.

?Hey you!? She yelled.

Sam looked up, and responded with a, ?Yes.?

?Your Sam Mcknight aren?t you?? she asked.

?Ya that?s right??.? Sam said very confused.

?Ya, I knew it had to be you.? She said, ?I know you from Greystone Town, I?m friends with your parents, they ask how come you don?t call anymore.?

?I don?t know??.I guess I never really thought of them much.? Sam said.

The strange woman received her drink, and gave some to her pokemon, Primape. She walked up to Sam and started to talk to him.

?So how many badges do you have so far?? She asked.

?I have 7, I just need one more.? Sam responded.

?That?s incredible! You must be some piece of work, to get this far in such a short period of time.? She said impressed.

Lisa was starting to get jealous, knowing that she did the same amount of hard work as Sam, and she didn?t get any compliments.

?My name is Tybo, it?s a very unusual name, I think I?m the only one in the world.? Tybo said, ?How about we battle, for fun, I want to see if you truly are a piece of work??

?That?s fine with, me I need all the experience I can get before battling in the Dynamo Stadium.? Sam said.

Sam got up, and both Lisa and Jamie followed behind him. All four of the trainers were led outside the rest stop.

?I?ll just do this quickly, I would normally battle with at least 2 pokemon each, but I have much things to do today.? Tybo said, ?Primeape, get in there!?

?Tyranitar go!? Sam yelled.

Tyranitar leaped out of its pokeball, and roared, ready to face its opponent.

?Primeape seismic toss!? Tybo commanded.

Primeape grabbed Tyranitar, not expecting to move one muscle of it. It strained and shieked, until Tyranitar was slightly lifted off the ground. Everyone was stunned that a pokemon like Primeape could has such strength.

Primape started to slowly walk around in circles, then moved faster and faster, until it counldn?t hold Tyranitar?s massive weight any longer.

Tyranitar didn?t go too far, and only dropped to the ground, with only minor scratches, on its steel-like body.

Just that one attack tired out Primape easily, and was gasping for air.

?Come on now! You can do better then that!? Tybo yelled out to her pokemon.

?You can?t really expect your pokemon to still have all its strength, after having to lift up a massive Tyranitar.? Sam said disappointed.

Tybo, started to listen more on what Sam had to say.

?If you keep up this kind of battling, the next attack my pokemon uses will just easily defeat your Primeape, you have to use your head more.? Sam couched.

?Hmm?. good tips, who knew I would be taking tips from a kid.? Tybo said, ?Then how about I face you??

Tybo was pointing at Jamie and he accepted her offer.

After Sam returned his Tyranitar, Jamie ?stepped up to the plate?, and took of one of his pokeballs, releasing a Electabuzz.

?Ooooo?.this should be interesting.? Tybo excliamed.

?Electabuzz, thunder punch!? Jamie yelled.

Electabuzz, threw his fist at Primeape, that was easily dodged.

?It looks like your pokemon isn?t properly trained, Primeape, Mega Punch!? Tybo yelled.

?Prrrrime!? It shrieked.

Its fist started to glow a bright white, and it punched Electabuzz directly in the face.

Some how, Electabuzz was knocked out so quickly!

?On earth?.?? Sam thought to himself.

Jamie turned to Lisa and Sam, and spoke, ?See, I told you I wasn?t ready to be in the Dynamo League.?

?Don?t be so hard on yourself, all yu have to do is train your pokemon more, and you?ll be a great trainer!? Lisa said happily.

?Well, that?s that, I guess I?ll be on my way.? Tybo said,? ?If you want to go to the next city, you have to keep walking south, until you reach the harder, then take a fairy, north.?

With those words, Tybo left Sam Lisa and Jamie, not revealing anymore information.

?Lets get out of here.? Lisa said.

?Not today, its been a long day today and I want to rest, lets just stay in a hotel or something tonight and start tomorrow.? Sam said.

The group eventually found a place to stay, in a decent motel that was free for the night.

What will the new trio encounter tomorrow? Find out in the next chapter.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
Chapter 36: The end of all the K-os....

During the night while the trio was sleeping, Sam had a dream.....

"And in the finals! Sam Mckinght and....." The announcer said.

Sam woke up, as if it was a nightmare, and was swaeting heavily. He couldn't fall back asleep for the rest of the night, and was up just thinking what the outcome of all this trouble will become.

It was morning and Lisa just woke up, she saw Sam on the balcony of the hotel, in his tank top, just looking at the sun rise. She didn't say anything, and went to get ready for the day.

About 20 minutes later, Jamie woke up with his hair messy and containing all sorts of things, his mind was focused on getting something to eat from room service.

After Lisa got her proper clothes on, she was read for the day. Sam was still by the balcony, just thinking.

"Hey..." Lisa said nervously.

Sam was speechless for a moment, and looked up at Lisa.

"A-arent you going to get ready Sam?" Lisa asked not sure what Sam would say.

Sam just sighed and went into the bathroom to change. By the time he was out Jamie was ready for the day also.

A silent breakfast was served to them and thier pokemon, and they were all ready to go.

"Let's go guys." Sam said flatly.

Everyone walked out the door in single file, and left the hotel, theycontinued walking until there was a huge sign, that said "Boat fairy leaving at 9:00 a.m" Lisa checked her pokegear and it said it was 8:50 a.m.

"It looks like we have 10 minutes, lets go, come on!" Jamie said, trying to encourage Sam and Lisa.

There was a big walking dock that lead to a white fairy, which had blue stripes on the front.

Lisa led, while Sam and Jamie followed, tickets were being sold that were of course free, but Jamie tipped the woman anyway, just for manners.

Sam was still completely silent, as he had much on his mind. He quietly boarded the ship, just sat down on the freshly mopped deck.

The time was now 8:58 a.m and the ship was crowding quickly with diffrent trainers. A few actully knew who Sam was, due to his quick achievements, but once again, Sam was silent and didn't respond to the trainer's compliments.

The ship slowly took off, and moments later there was a loud voice on the deck.

"OK EVERYBODY, THIS SHIP IS BEING TAKEN OVER BY TEAM K-OS!"

By now everybody paniced and was frantically running around, trying to hide from team K-os.

"Come on Sam, we have to get going!" Lisa said scared.

"No...." Sam said roughly.

By now, everyone on deck, went to the lower deck, including Jamie, like a coward.

Three members of Team K-os was standing there with baseball bats, and guns by thier waist.

It was clear who it was..... Slapmaster, Stomp, and Punch!

"Well Sam, we meet again." Slapmster said.

"Er..." Sam growled.

"Just as we did to our former followers, you will be destoyed by us!" Punch said.

"We are Team K-os, we are everything you fear!
We're in you dreams, thoughts and even nightmares!
So hand over your pokemon without a fit!
Or We'll show you the true meaning of brutal punishment!"

"Why are you here?" Lisa asked.

"To do what we have unfinshed after Clark......Finish off Sam!" Stomp said.

"Not on my watch!" A voice said.

Everyone looked over, and it was Kairi who was also on the fairy.

"I've heard of you, your that famous Team K-os!" Kairi said.

"And we know you, Kairi, the secound strongest of the Dynamo League." Slapmaster said, "Old times...."

"Scizor go!" Slapmaster said quickly.

Both Punch and Stomp were about to release thier own pokemon, but Slapmaster lifted his hand, signaling them to not to.

"Old times indeed..... go Typhlosion!" Kairi said, "I'll take care of him Sam, we have some unfinshed business to take care off."

"Scizor, metal claw!" Slapmaster said.

Scizor charged his claw and attempted to strike Typhlosion, it missed and shattered some of the wood on the deck.

"Fire punch!" Kairi said.

Typholsion lit its fist on fire, and punched Scizor in the stomach so hard, that it was beginning to loose some of the shine, that is on its body.

Scizor collasped to the ground, with its body getting duller and duller, until it fainted.

"Err....AHH!" Slapmaster screamed. He began to tear up as he unvealed his story with Kairi to everyone.

"About 7 years ago, I was a young trianer, about to complete the Dyanmo League, I was ruthless and never lost a battle. But at the same time, I cared for my pokemon. I had finally came all the way to Kairi, until she beat all my pokemon, with her Quilava, and killed my young Lickitung with her pokemon strong attack..... I was devestated, at my lost, but the words that I will never forget are, "You call yourself a trainer, when you don't even know how to train yourself..." just those words drove me mad, and I felt that I had to get back at the world, so I created this organization, for power. Now I realize, that it was a big mistake."

"There was complete silence until Kairi spoke up, "You know Tim, you didn't need to do this, if you neeed help I am always more then welcome to help you."

"Its too late..." Slapmaster said, " Punch, Stomp
its over, tell you can all leave now, call a helicopter to pick you up, and put you back on land. I have caused enough harm to this world and I must end this....

"Goodbye, Sam, Lisa Stom.... Phil, Pun....Tony, and of course Kairi.

With those words, Slapmaster fell into the water, and began to sink.

There was a moment of silence. And Punch spoke up, beginning to cry, "You know, he always cared about others, but never really showed it."

Stomp took up his fallen Scizor, and snapped his fingers, a helicopter appeared and in an instant, dissapeared.....

What will become of Team K-os? Findout in the next chapter.

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
um, would you mind a reply in your toopic?

anyway, that's a really good fic you've got there, and it's progressing, 10/10. XD

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
um, would you mind a reply in your toopic?

anyway, that's a really good fic you've got there, and it's progressing, 10/10. XD

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
No, infact, I would love for people to replay, it shows that it is actully being read.

Hey thanks, I like your fan-fic too.

Back