• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sam's Quest: Dynamo League

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
Chapter 42: Teletraining!

Sam woke up in a dazed state, with his vision being blurred for a moment then focusing after a few secounds.

He was in a room with a slow moving ceiling fan, with a light which signified that the room was electric powered. It was night at the time, and you could see a full moon through the window.

The Chantler walked in the room with a tray that had hot steamy tea, and freshly toasted toast.

"You did well young one." The Chantler said in a proud voice, "If you held out any longer you probably would have not survived and would have been killed, but now you must rest."

"Thank you but I must go..." Sam said in a low voice, while trying to get up but the pain in his body overwheled him and layed back down.

"Drink this, it will greatly recover you strength." The Jamaicain woman said.

Sam hesitated for a moment, when he looked at the light blue coloured liquid that was in a tea cup.

Sam finally decided to drink it, but it tasted horrible, but felt results in his body almost immediatly.

"Now eat, your skin and bones!" The Chantler joked.

Sam ate the lightly buttered toast and after a few minutes, he slowly fell back asleep.

"Hmmm... we will train later young one...." The Woman softly bfore leaving the room.

The next morning Sam woke up in the same bed, and it was early in the morning with the sun a bright red, rising over the horizen, but this time he felt much better and thensome.

He got up and gathered his things that were layed by a nearby chair, and was getting ready to leave, he saw the front door and was about to turn the knob to leave.

"Leaving so soon?" a voice said.

Sam looked around but didn't see anyone, so he thought it was just his imagination playing tricks on him, until he heard it again and knew it had to be that Chantler.

"Where are you?" Sam said in a serious voice.

The Woman came from another room that was across the hall to where was resting.

"That was telekinesis, being able to get into other's head and talking to them mentally, and you have this as well but just don't know how to conrol it yet," The woman said, "Think about it, a few times where you found yourself communicating with your pokemon without even realizing it, this usally happends to you if a signifigant event occurs."

"Woah....." Sam wondered before having a flashback of the time he was battling with his grown up Magby, when it evolved into Magmar and was battling Ursaring.

"I have benn training my mine for over 45 years so I am almost an expert at it, I knew that you had this, when you you were removing the evil out of your new pokemon Gengar." The Chantler said.

"Now we will go and train to help focus your mind to tap into this new ability at any given time."

The woman led Sam to her huge front yard that seemed to be outcasted by the rest of the world, with its forest like terrain.

"First release your newly caught Gengar, and we will begin."

Sam was very hesitant because of the other confrontations that he had before with Gengar.

"Do it!" The woman demanded.

Sam decided to finally do it, and threw the pokeball that Gengar was in.

The white light turned into a Gengar that seemed to be very mad, and looked like it was about to attack Sam.

Gengar charged a Shadowball and fired it towards Sam, he paniced and everyhing seemed to go in slow motion, while the dark energy ball was travelling through the air.

Sam's eyes suddenly went completly white, as if he had no pupils and the dark ball of energy rose up and went flying in the morning sky.

Looked a bit scared in a way, but in anothe rway it seemed to respect Sam a bit, but not enough.

Sam was exausted after using his mind, and dropped to one knee breathing heavily.

"Well done, but we have more training to do." The Chantler said proudly, "Release all of your pokemon."

"All of them?" Sam asked.

"Do not question me, just do it!" The Chantler said more aggressively.

Sam took out all his pokeball and threw them on the ground, releasing his Magmar, Croconaw, Tyranitar, and Kadabra. Sam returned his Gengar before it caused any more damage.

"We will do some sort of training with your pokemon to help focus yor mind, first try yo contol your mind to get into your Magmar's head."

Sam tried to focus his best but couldn't do after 5 minutes or so passed.

"Hmm... just as I thought.....I'll have to do something drastic." Thw woman thought to herself.

Suddenly Sam's Croconaw fired off a strong water gun to Magmar, which Magmar dodged.

"Mar...." Magmar grunted.

"What?!" Sam said hysterically.

"I just controlled your Croconow, proving how powerful my mind is, and now I will do something unexpected." The woman said.

Tyranitar, Magmar, Kadabra, and Croconaw suddenly turned to Sam, as if they were to attack him.

"Err..." All his pokemon grumbled together before firing off a strong beam that was combined with fire, water, a psybeam, and a hyper beam that all fused together to fuse a purple like beam that was heading at an amazing rate.

Sam paniced because he knew that it might be the end of him, and just closed his eyes, and a great power over came him. A soft white aura surrounded Sam, and his teeth grinded together so hard as if they were going to break from the pressure, and his clenched his first hard.

This caught the woman's attention, and was surprised that Sam had so much power in him.

The beam went straight to Sam, and Sam caught the beam in both of his hands as to reflect it back, but the force was so strong that he was starting to be pushed back, he finally managed to control it and kept it in his hand, and threw it back at his pokemon with his right hand with an amazing force.

It hit all his pokemon, and it caused them to fall back into a nearby rock, even Tyranitar.

Sam immediatly dropped to the ground in exaustion, and fell into a state of unconsiousness.

The Chantler left him there, and was doing more mind control with hs pokemon unitl he awoke.

Many hours later, Sam finally woke up when the sun was just about to fall and the moon was about to rise, he counldn't remember what happend and his pokemon were all resting beside him, bundling up to stay warm.

"Its time for you to go now." A voice once again said.

Sam looked back and saw that the woman was standign directly behind him as if she was waiting for him to awake.

"The training that you did today not only made your mind stronger, but also your pokemon in a way, not by me, but by you. Thats all I need to say about that and now you can leave, I have failed and cannot help you tap into your power, but you can if you believe you can.......... just remember those words whenever in need to." The Chanter spoke in a kind matter.

"Thank you miss for all you have done, and you have my respect." Sam said while staring into the woman's eyes and shaking her hand in gratitude. He returned his pokemon was was about to leave.

"If you leave from here you will reach the city, ad it will lead directly to the pokemon center, where your friends Jamie, and Lisa are waiting." The Chantler spoke.

"How did you know about my friends?!" Sam asked surprised.

"Well I can read mind you know....."

Will Sam meet his friends soon? Find out in the next chapter.

MeLoVeGhOsTs

GaSConeer
Years
The beginning was a little weak, but you have defently improved!! I like the fic very much, and i'll hope to see more!

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
It might be awhile before I add another chapter, but not too long if I still had the time like I did when I first started writing this, I would be adding chapters everyday :P.

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2009
You got a great fan fiction you've got going. This is by far the greatest fan fiction i have ever read on a scale 1 to a cetrillion i'd rate it a centrillion

Last edited:

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
Your not suppose to bump threads thats over a month old, this is over a year old 0_o...

I doubt I'll continue this, maybe one day if I'm starting to feel the story again, but not for now, I'm not really in the mood to write anymore pokemon based fan-fictions (not for now anyways).

Back