• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Santa real or fake?

Santa clause Real or fake? you decide!

• Real

Votes: 47 44.8%
  • Fake

Votes: 76 72.4%

• Total voters

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    He isn't fake at all
    He was based on a man who died long ago named Saint Nicholas and was legendary for being nice to children.
    Yes, he is pretend, just like the easter bunny.
    But that doesn't mean there isn't any magic during Christmas....

Bayleef

HARRY POTTER
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    Well, here is to the easy way out! =P

He is fake, as he is not an existent body of matter, yet he is still real all the same because he lives on in our hearts. XD

Bayleef

HARRY POTTER
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    Allstories said:
    George Washington does not exist. :shocked:

Twisting my words around.:paranoid: Anyway, I am sure that whoever reads that who isn't trying to discredit my statements wouldn't think twice about it. >>;

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    I agree with Bayleef. I don't think he really lives in a human body, he but he is alive in our hearts, bringing Christmas hope into our lives.

You can call me lame for saying that, I don't really care, but I mean what I say ^.^

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2006
    I'm not expressing my opinion here, because I think this may bother some people and in my own experience, topics like these either online or offline don't end very well most of the time... But whatever.
    I'll just say that if you don't believe in Santa, he will not give you presents anymore! =D

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Keep it civil, keep it on topic, don't post any "lolz he givz us preizunts cors hez reel!!!!!!!!1 :mew2:" posts. It stays open for now.

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Saint Nicholas was real.

Santa Claus is fake. Like the Easter Bunny. .-.; Quite frankly, I find it hard to believe that a fat man like him could go down chimneys and be nice enough that no dog or cat would rip his leg off. I can't exactly see reindeers, sleighs, or a fat man with millions and millions of gifts and coal flying through the air. I can't see all that flying in the air and not be mistaken for a terrorist attack and not get mauled. And, of course, I can't see that going in everyone's house under one day. Magic? Please. It just defies the Laws of Physics and Science, in general.
    I'm not mental. I'm free spirited. Go away. D:

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    crystal_mew said:
    Saint Nicholas was real.

Santa Claus is fake. Like the Easter Bunny. .-.; Quite frankly, I find it hard to believe that a fat man like him could go down chimneys and be nice enough that no dog or cat would rip his leg off. I can't exactly see reindeers, sleighs, or a fat man with millions and millions of gifts and coal flying through the air. I can't see all that flying in the air and not be mistaken for a terrorist attack and not get mauled. And, of course, I can't see that going in everyone's house under one day. Magic? Please. It just defies the Laws of Physics and Science, in general.
    I'm not mental. I'm free spirited. Go away. D:
    Everything defies the Laws of Physics and Science at one time or another. Either way, it's kinda hard to stay fat after jumping around all the homes of the world in one night. Or he uses the 'power of goodness and pure hearts' to stay fat and have enough money to pay people to make gifts...that or he owns a small third world country...or some BS. <__<

So yeah, no for me.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Santa is real.

I know it sounds kidish but I still believe in Santa. So he may be dead but still. It the hope that he brings. Not all things can be seen. Then you also getting an opinion from a small group in compare to the world. Maybe some of us are bad enough to be put on the horrible naughty list. I can say I have done was few evil deeds myself. Santa is out there hiding and he delivers presents to the truely good and the truely good don't really come to this place. It is a big world with tons of people. This is my thoughts.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Santa is so not real, like Crystal Clair said he is based on Saint Nicholas but the Santa people are thinking about isn't real, he's just used so kids will be good.

That's what I think, plus, he never gives me presents!

Cloud_boy

FML
    Years
    Santa is, on my opinion, real.
    Ohter wise, that $30,000 I wasted on AA guns would go to waste.
    But I do believe in him

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Like for the hundreth time, based on Good Ol' Saint Nick.
    When St. Nick was just a boy, his wealthy parents died and inhereted all their money. So when he was older, he spent it on the poor. And he blah blah blah presents blah! Everyone knows the rest, I'm not even sure if that story, but it sounds kind of accurate (O.o;).

To sum it up, yes and no. Yes because at a time, he was real and living, just not fat, jolly, wore a red suit, and doesn't have flying reindeer.

No because, look up Santa Claus, you get a fat red guy who basiclly is a jolly fat man breaking into your house stealing nothing but your milk and cookies some of you leave at night.

And to some of you, I hate to tell you, but those presents that appear Christmas morning, was your parents. =O

Dragon.Beat

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2005
    I guess the votes are pretty even right now.
    I kinda believe in his existance, because of this experience I had when I was young. Anyway, everyone in my family was upstairs, trying to get some afternoon shut eye.(trust me, everyone was upstairs; otherwise it means some robber came in;) I just went down to the first floor to put my letter to Santa under the Christmas tree. 5 minutes later, I went down again for a glass of water. I checked under the Christmas tree. My letter.. Gone.
    Don't really know what happened then, but that's why I still kinda believe in him.

Back