• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Santa real or fake?

Santa clause Real or fake? you decide!

• Real

Votes: 47 44.8%
  • Fake

Votes: 76 72.4%

• Total voters

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Well, I've seen him, It was my first christmas in this house, and I got to excited so I went in the extra bed in my parents room, I knew they hadn't gone to the toilet because I would have seen them, well, I saw this Santa shaped figure standing in front of the bathroom, then I blinked... and he was gone.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    o i dont belive in him anymore, i did like some years ago and when i found out it was heartbreaking..but of course now im fine about it :D

Nintendo freak

Pineapples!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 26, 2008
    I voted yes. Besides the fact that he definitely exists in our hearts, one of my friends put a webcam on all night a few years ago. When we watched the video a while later, well, you can guess what was on the video. ^^

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    supposed

Duh, Santa is real and none of you can prove me wrong! Like last Sunday like Santa showed up at like my church and he like knew everyone's name. And like only Santa could know something like that. So I like went over and like asked for his sleigh and all his reindeer. And then he said "Ok, I'll send them to you" and then he like gave me like a gift bag. And not long after that we like had to go (before Santa had to go) and then he like came out and he was like looking for his sleigh and like it wasn't there. So I like asking him "Where's your ride? You're supposed to send it to me" and then he said "Well I bet they are at your house!" and that's like a true story!

Incase any of you thought that was real, then it was..... partly XD. Last Sunday we had a Christmas Play, and after that one of our Church members dressed up as Santa. And I really did ask for his sleigh and all his reindeer (everyone loved that XD). And after it was over we had to go and in the parking lot before we left he came out and I did ask him "Where's your ride? You're supposed to send it to me" and he really did say "Well I bet they are at your house!". So all that crazy stuff I said up there was kind of true. XD

Is there a such thing as Santa? Nah, I found that out when I was like 6-7 (I found my gift from "Santa" in my mom and dad's room). But I do think when you're young it's nice to have something like Santa going on.

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    Well for at least two or three years, I've thought Santa is fake, and today I went in my parents' room and I found the portable DVD player that I asked "Santa" for.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    I belive Santa is Real. a few years ago, i begged my mom and dad just to look at the tree christmas moring. they sad not untill they get up. on christmas moring, i ran into my mom and dads bedroom to wake them up when i triped over something. it was a present from santa. a note was attached i asked him to do the same thing again next year, and he did it.

and if he is fake, then how can i e-mail him? and have him on my AIM buddy list.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    He has to be fake,dont think I'm like someone called a "none believer" but its facts....... u never know,I might be wrong. Maybe he is real! :shocked:

Myuureon

*zoom*
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 20, 2006
    Lol-ing at the people who believe him.Obviously fake.Your parents always hide the presents under the tree; and like Crystal Mew said, it is scientifically impossible for a "Santa" to be.At stores, it is just a fat guy in a costume.Your parents want to make you believe everything that he is real; but they are doing it.Come on people.But he is the icon of Christmas :D

*Votes*

Last edited:

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
    LOL He's fake.(Tell me you knew that!)I realy hope my mom don't read this because it will crush her.(She still thinks I beleve.)Parents just fake it to make it feel more magical to children on christmas.But what realy matters is being with your family and friends.(Which is why I wish parents didn't fake it!!!)

Myuureon

*zoom*
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 20, 2006
    drummershuff said:
    I don't belive in him...but i still have that excitment Christmas Eve..Waiting..but for who? O.o

-Matt

Haw haw....A girlfriend lmao *arrowed*

Back