• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Santa real or fake?

Santa clause Real or fake? you decide!

• Real

Votes: 47 44.8%
  • Fake

Votes: 76 72.4%

• Total voters

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    T3h BOB said:
    I belive he is real because on christmas, when we opened presents, I found several
    gifts with no tag... And they were covered in riendeer wrapping paper... Which we did not
    have... Seriously. I checked all over the house!:shocked:
    Your parents could just throw it away after they're done.

I feel sorry for you people who think he is real, because you need to face the facts, it's impossible to visit every person's house in one night, a 350 lbs. man couldn't go down a chimney that's 2 feet squared...I think I've said enough.

BlastioseB.B. said:
    Hey if Micheal Jackson Is real then Santa is real and no one can tell me he isn't!
    Isn't he pretty much plastic though?

Kutsukai

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
    crystal_mew said:
    Saint Nicholas was real.

Santa Claus is fake. Like the Easter Bunny. .-.; Quite frankly, I find it hard to believe that a fat man like him could go down chimneys and be nice enough that no dog or cat would rip his leg off. I can't exactly see reindeers, sleighs, or a fat man with millions and millions of gifts and coal flying through the air. I can't see all that flying in the air and not be mistaken for a terrorist attack and not get mauled. And, of course, I can't see that going in everyone's house under one day. Magic? Please. It just defies the Laws of Physics and Science, in general.
    I'm not mental. I'm free spirited. Go away. D:
    I agree completely.
    Saint Nicholas has put presents in people's shoes, socks, or whatever, but not for all the people in the world.
    Santa Claus is not real. There is no real evidence that this fat guy could go all over the world, riding a sleigh pulled by reindeer, and give presents to people ALL IN ONE NIGHT. He's way too fat to go down a chimney, and what if the house DOESN'T have a chimney, eh?
    What I don't understand is, that people actually want kids to believe in Santa Claus.
    For those of you who say "It's magic, you moron!!!", magic is not real. Okay, I do admit that some of the wierd stuff, eg. when the pieces of cloth turn into doves (O_O;) is quite impossible to have a trick behind it, IMO. But really. There's no proof of existence of this fat jolly guy.
    Go ahead. Go ahead and waste your energy out by staying up all night to prove he's real, if you want. But he won't come.

Last edited:

Bocky

<-- the best
    Years
    I believe in him!! I saw him ringing the bell by the dollar store the other day!!
    j/k hes fake. i remember when i was little i hid under the dining room table and stayed up all night watching for Santa... you can guess how that ended
    -_-

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    My grandma confessed that that big fat red guy wasnt real when i was ten xD
    SO i know he's not real. Besides, a Flying reindeer? Even if there was some, its not possible that Santa could fit all those presents into One little bag for ... *forgets how many people there are in the world*
    =D that's my logic and ive stuck to it for five years.

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Santa Claus IS real. He JUST came over for dinner. The big guy can really put down a plate of cookies.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Wow, thanks for reviving an extremely old and worthless thread, T3H BOB...

Santa's fake...there is no Santa...there is no sleigh...there are no reindeer...that's just the way it is; and no amount of high cheesy TV specials can change that.

Myuureon

*zoom*
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 20, 2006
    Synchronize said:
    Santa Claus IS real. He JUST came over for dinner. The big guy can really put down a plate of cookies.

Lol, please tell me you are kidding.....xD

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Of course he's real! I saw three santas on christmas o.O Nah. I don't believe in santa

SO i know he's not real. Besides, a Flying reindeer? Even if there was some, its not possible that Santa could fit all those presents into One little bag for ... *forgets how many people there are in the world*
    But, don't forget to take away the number of people that don't celebrate christmas. And even if you'd do that, he'd have to deliver packages to pretty many houses at the same time if he wanted to get all the presents on time o.O Also, how the can the reindeers carry a fat old man and several tons of presents?

Years
    s@nt@ is sp3sh@l

He's a fat man that rides around with a flying reindeer and one has a torch inside its nose... talk about GM crops. I mean he's not real but the spirit of that fatman we know homer si*shot* okay okay ST nicholas

Back