• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sarah and Zack sprite shop!!!

Years
    element_skater444 said:
    here ya go...thgo its stupid ta req. from ur own shop srry........nvm here... Sarah and Zack sprite shop!!!

I told you already, please keep this thread related to sprites only.

Also, try not to make a post that is totally offtopic.

Anyway, blaze112, please don't bypass the character limit. If you have something that is a worthwile contribution to the thread, it's at least four words long and twenty-five characters or more. If it's not, it's SPAM.

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
    no element_skater444 will be doing trainers and i do fusions the fusions thing was mine (carhivahna fusion) and yes ill get on the sprite later...im tied down sry...

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Elemetn/helping hand

what sigomi is trying to say is that drawings are not allowed in a SPRITE board. You need o post stuff like that in the art & photography section( i think that is what it is called)

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
    Sarah and Zack sprite shop!!!
    [/URL][/IMG]sry it took so long...

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Ok sure, i'll get to work on it ^_^. Can i just ask what trainer the legs were from, cuz it looks like Team Magma Grunt.

Back