• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sarah and Zack sprite shop!!!

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Wooo girls come on don't fight. Jsut divide the work up evenly, i do htat, well when i get work anymore. My shop had been running kinda slow

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Hey sorry for the abscenceness, my net was taken away but erm, i can do overworlds now ^_^, but i don't think i can do yours ben.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Hmm, i'm not very good on Pokemon Overworlds...but i could give it a try i mean i have a Ho-Oh Overworld but only from front.

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
    Kakashi Hatakeke, can you do an overworld for this:

Sarah and Zack sprite shop!!!

*screaming in distance, person falls dead*

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
    well me and lugia_master are supposed to share fusion so its her turn to do it and mine is next(unless you want to request who does it) and i keep telling her and she dont listen so if she doesnt soon i will!!

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    blackkatnorn said:
    Kakashi Hatake can I get over worlds for this girl (not like the ones i made lol):
    Also dont do the celebi cause houndoom1 already made me them (hence the ones on the bottom)

Don't get what your asking me to do lol...

@amydamuffinlady: I have been a bit buzy with coursework should have it done soon.

Back