• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sarah and Zack sprite shop!!!

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
    kakashi does it and lugia...well you know what happend but you are still working here and you can do the next 2-3 requests...

blackkatnorn

Well duh im Insaine
    Years
    Oh all I wanted is over worlds of this girl:

Sorry about the confusion :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2006
    Oh. Never mind. I don't want you to go through all that trouble. Instead, I would really like to have this one

Can I? When I said angel I meant this one. I thought it looked like an Angel or something.

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
    lol sure its actually an articuno fusion but the wings could pass for an angel...i can put a halo on it if you want me to and i can recolor it...

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Btw sorry if i'm going slow with these sprites, i'm also working on my hacking project so thats slightly slowing me down, thanks for you guys waiting.

Back