• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

sarah241847's sprites!!!

do you think that some pokemon are stupid and shouldnt be pokemon?

• yes

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • no

Votes: 15 51.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Draginis

Loveless
Years
  • lugia_master said:
    Lolololoololol(llo!!!lolololololool
    WHOA O_O
    Cool it with the SPAM you two ^^ You should take your conversations to PM so you don't clutter your thread and get it closed.
    As for these sprites, for a new spriter, your one of the better I've seen.
    But like Signomi said, try to save the files as .png as to not ruin the quality.
    You might wanna try fusing more natural poke... Like, ones that blend well together. Mew and Celebi for example. Keep practicing, and I'm sure you'll be great ^_^

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
  • if people want xd's i will reccomend shadow scizor and midnight dragon.....cause they are ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT better than me

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
  • here lugia_master:
    sarah241847's sprites!!!

chao_lover

avy made by shadow rayquaza
    Years
  • hey hate to bug you again....but can i have a light kabutops please? and a dark dragonite?

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
  • hehe i guess with practice... i was surprised myself at the outcome....
    here r more
    sarah241847's sprites!!!

sarah241847's sprites!!!

you can start requestiong again THAT IS IF ANYONE LIKES MINE!!!!

Last edited:

Draginis

Loveless
    Years
  • sarah241847 said:
    hehe i guess with practice... i was surprised myself at the outcome....
    here r more
    sarah241847's sprites!!!

sarah241847's sprites!!!

you can start requestiong again THAT IS IF ANYONE LIKES MINE!!!!
    Those are actually quite nice. Just that you should recolor the outline in some spots (I.E., the wings on the Flareon one)
    Keep it up, you're getting better ^^

Shijuukara

i love my iPhone's
    Years
  • sarah241847 said:
    yea...thanks im just a beginner tho...but i appreciate your help!!!! thanx a million!!
    I'm sorry but there is no excuse as being a "begginer". You chose to post them and you are getting good criticism even though it was your choice who posted and made a thread.

Like Signomi said you should sae your files as PGN and upload them to imageshack because if you save it as a JPEG it comes out distorted and some colors might be missing.

You might want to work a wee bit more on your fusions and recolors, especially your shading. 6/10

~~XD~~

magnus d?hl

I Love Guns N' Roses
    Years
  • Love You Guns N' Roses Thats Good You Rule But Can I Have Celebi+Snorlax)Celebi Base) Pleas:D :chinese: :D :chinese: !!

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
  • sure if it will fuse together
    well this is the best i could get it sry dude....but its hard to fuse those together
    sarah241847's sprites!!!

sarah241847's sprites!!!

Last edited:
    Back