• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saver or Spender?

Zet

Years
    I'm a spender, it's an awful habit that I must stop, much like biting my nails :x but soon enough I will start saving to invest for the future

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I'm a spender as well. It's been a habit for years, like to the point where I give up and buy something else.
    I might as well start saving since that's one of my New Year's Resolution (That I just thought of).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I save money whenever Nan and Pop gives it to me, but I forget I have it and in the end, when I discover I have it, I spend it. So yeah, losing money is a good thing for me.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    I'm a pretty good saver. I like to keep my money in the bank so I can't easily get to it. If I have it on me, and I'm near a video game store..........................yeah all of that goes out of the window lol I hate window shopping it's like I'm teasing myself.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I am a saver. I am a stingy cheapskate actually. I hate spending money, and normally I won't buy anything at all. I just don't like the feeling of giving my money away.
    I don't have a job, but any money I do get, is usually stashed away somewhere for a later date which generally never comes.
    But I am spending my money more often now, I just bought a CD.

Years
    I'm both a saver and a spender. How can that be?

Well, I can save for big things if need be, like my trip to Anime Boston and ConnectiCon or getting something like a new HD TV or a PS3. I can save up if I know what I'm getting or just putting a little something on the side. Anything long term for my future I may need some work on.

However, I'm also a spender. It's in part of me going to Anime cons and spending all the money I saved up for that purpose.

So, I fit in both areas.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    Both, actually. When I need something, I'll use my money to buy it. When I want to aim for a game console or a nifty piece of technology, I'll save for it. When I do receive hundreds of dollars at once, it usually is because there is a special event. The hundreds of dollars usually disappear within a month. Two if I have a bit of self control.

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
    I'm a saver, unless I get some money from Christmas/Birthday's then I'll spend that sometimes. I usually just save, since I can never make my mind to buy something.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Spender. I earn (if I work somewhat tedious) about 3000-4000 swedish crowns a month. But somehow I'm nearly broke atm O.O; XD

I guess clothes and food and parties and the car are big villains in my monetary life.

XaRhS

I usually save money and then spend them on something significant for me.Something that pleases me.But i'm more of a spender,too.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    It depends on my mood, how much money I have, and how important it is to buy the thing I'm willing to spend behind.
    It's rare for something to catch my eye, so I normally save. But I tend to buy huge things with the saved money later on.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I save my money up most of the time when I want something, in fact I'm saving up for a laptop and some money to donate to PC right now.

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    I spend a lot of money on food but otherwise I rarely spend money unless I'm out with friends.

Back