• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saver or Spender?

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I would save. I have a fair bit at the moment. It was my B'day not long ago though.

The Red Chain

Haha, I am in between.. I will sort of save it, and sort of spend it..
    Sort of a save half, spend the other half.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Normally I'm a saver, but today I bought Lunar Knights on impulse while I was shopping for my mom. But that's the first impulse buy I've had in a while. I like to keep my money in the bank or far away from where I can get it (read: in a difficult spot -- I'm lazy XD) so I'm not tempted to take it out and spend it.

Heart

/////♥\\\\\
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    I will save if I had an allowance but I can't do that because I'm a spender:P

Ice_Prince

Hopeless Ladyboy
    Years
    I'm in between. There are certain times where I like to save, and others where I love to spend (especially when it comes to shopping). I guess I'm just in the middle.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I like to save money, I like knowing I have a fair bit waiting for me when I want something expensive enough. From my weekly pay, I save around half of it for when I feel like buying a videogame or a book later. And presents. And discs. And...

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    I always spend money when I can. I find it amazingly difficult to actually keep some.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I save much more than I spend, definitely. I blame my school for the habit. My friends' parents set up a saving group, so kids could learn how to save up their money instead of spend it as soon as they get it. I learned my lesson very well.

Pledge

I pledge...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2010
    Well I always save and spend too but I myself I can save a lot of money in one week so I'm a saver.

~*Ecto*

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Psh, spender. I used to piss my money away on useless things, but I've actually been pretty good as of late. I kind of really need to save my money for things, so I haven't been buying things as much as I have in the past.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I usually spend all my money on things when I first get my pay.

That, or on rare occasions, I save it for someting big.

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    I'm the type of person who would have 10 bucks and forget about it. Then discover it weeks later like " Oh! man I just found 10 bucks, where'd it come from" and still wouldn't spend it. So I'm a big time saver

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    Since I hate asking people for stuff I want, I'm a saver. Right now I'm saving for a new DS lite, but I've only got 16 bucks...man, I need an allowance. :P

Back