• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saving Celebi [14+]

Blayze~

Looking for a Pair
    Years
    Amethyst watched as Cobalt whimpered a few times before answering her "Th-that was a human. They are very bad things that take pokemon like us and use them as slaves to fight with, or worse. It's very scary. A long time ago a human almost caught me. It was the scariest thing that's ever happened to me. She must have wanted to use Ambrose Flannigan and the egg as hers! But, they aren't hers! What can we do!?"

Amethyst looked at him still afraid but stood up tall "As much as I don't like him we can't leave him like that. We have to go save him" She said shaking a little "looks like they went to Fortree, it shouldn't be to hard to find them. Do you think you could sniff him out?" she asked.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
    How do I get back to Celebi without having to go through this city again? That question echoed inside my head for quite a long time. Then an answer came to my head. I guess I'll find a Pokémon kind enough to take me back to the forest... I continued walking through the busy streets of Mauville, with the fear of getting caught still there and making my heart beat fast.

Relax. I said to myself, Nothing's gonna happen. They won't spot you. That calmed me a little bit, but not enought to make my heart beat like it usually did. Soon I found myself close to the end of Mauville. I felt joy running all over my body and I had this urge to drop those papers and run to the desert to meet Regirock. But then something bad happened. Something I wish had never happened. A voice coming from behind me made me pale like a ghost. And just as I was about to leave that human city I hated so much. "Wait! That's not a kid! That's a Lombre!" the voice said, and made me open my eyes wide and drop the twig that was in my mouth. Terrific. Just what I needed. A human.

I grabbed one of the many papers I was holding in my hand and put the others in one of my pockets as the voice seemed to be getting closer to me. "Hi, there..." it said, and I turned around. As I expected, it was a human. She was blonde and was wearing a black tank top and a white skirt. She was smiling at me, with her eyes opened, and I could see one of those red round objects I feared so much in her right hand. What's more, there were five more of those that she was carrying around her waist. Without saying a word, I squirted some water on the sheet of paper and tried to walk away from the human, but she kept getting closer to me. I gave her an angry look to try to scare her, but it did nothing. She still seemed determined to send me inside that red ball, and I wasn't gonna have any of that. "Come here, little fella..." she said. Not a chance in hell. I stopped walking backwards and tried to make a run for it.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    (OOC: I'm glad you're feeling a bit better.)

Ame stood up tall. Cobalt could see her shaking, and smell her fear. But her next words surprised him.
    "As much as I don't like him we can't leave him like that. We have to go save him! Looks like they went to Fortree, it shouldn't be to hard to find them. Do you think you could sniff him out?" she asked.

"Why don't you like him? He's not that bad. But, no I can't follow his scent while he's in the thing, but I can follow hers. Humans all have a different scent, and hers is very distinct. I could follow her through a hurricane. This little rain storm is nothing," Cobalt said. He was not looking forward to the prospect of hunting her down, but he would because Ame wanted too. He stood up and caught the human's scent in his nose. Any other Mightyena would have had some trouble in the rain. It washed the scents off of everything and mixed them all together. But Cobalt was different. His nose was very very strong! He could do this! He looked at Ame and walked out into the rain, going slowly so he didn't mess up.

Blayze~

Looking for a Pair
    Years
    "Why don't you like him? He's not that bad. But, no I can't follow his scent while he's in the thing, but I can follow hers. Humans all have a different scent, and hers is very distinct. I could follow her through a hurricane. This little rain storm is nothing," Cobalt said looking like he didn't want to hunt down the human. But before Amethyst could say anything Cobalt started to walk out into the rain.

"I don't dislike him personally it's just his attitude I don't like. I personally think that egg attatching it's self to him will be a good thing for him. I just hope that human doesn't screw it up" she said following after Cobalt slowly. "Why did that human catch him? Was it because his coloring is different than the rest of his kind?" she said growing more fearful. I-If that's the case. W-What will happen if a human sees me? she thought shaking a bit as she followed Cobalt.

(OOC: Thanks Nideous)

Nideous

Years
    "I don't dislike him personally it's just his attitude I don't like. I personally think that egg attatching it's self to him will be a good thing for him. I just hope that human doesn't screw it up" Ame said as she followed along behind Cobalt.
    "Why did that human catch him? Was it because his coloring is different than the rest of his kind?" she asked sounding very scared.

"Err... Probably. I've never seen a black and white Spinda before either. It could also be because he's really strong. Did you see what he did to that poor Mightyena before I took over the pack?" Cobalt said, sounding rather distracted. He couldn't help it. While he was tracking, his mind only worked at half power on everything else. If Ame hadn't been talking to him, he probably would have forgotten she was there. The trail was growing warmer as he followed it, his nose held right to the ground. He reached the border to Fortree City not to far in the future. He hesitated to go in there. He was scared. There were a lot of humans in there.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
    "Don't run from me!" the human said as I kept trying to escape from her in vain. I was out of the city, and getting to the desert would be something easy to do. But if I wanted to find Regirock, I'd have to shake this girl off my tail. But how? I then realised I still had the wet ball of paper in my hand. I jumped and turned around to face the girl. She looked surprised, but her eyes still kept telling me "I'm gonna catch ya..." I gave her a "Stay away" look, but she didn't seem to notice.

Why don't I keep on running towards the desert? I know there's a heavy sandstorm there. I could lose that human there. I listened to that voice inside my head and decided against throwing wet paper at the girl's face (for now). Instead I turned around and kept on running towards the desert.

"Come on, little fella! I don't want to hurt you! Come here!" she said, in a stupid attempt to make me come to her. Yeah, like that was gonna happen. She wanted to catch me, and I had no intention of being her slave. But soon I found myself cornered. In front of me were some big, rugged rocks that blocked my path. I turned around, and that human was still coming to me, with that red object still in her hand. "That's right...Come to mama!"

Over my dead body!

I looked at her, then at the wet ball of paper, then back at her. I aimed at her face, then threw the paper ball right at her eyes. She didn't see it coming, and dropped her red ball to remove all the paper that was blocking her sight, which she found 'yucky'. I knew that wouldn't stop her from chasing me, but it would buy me some time to get past the rugged rock. I was good at climbing, so I climbed over the rock and continued running towards the desert feeling much calmer. So long, sucker. Hope we never meet again!

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    "Are we gonna battle or what?!" said the arrogant boy across from Delilah and her team. He was rolling his eyes in impatience, obviously being rather very fiery and energetic, or just plan cocky and a simpleton. Mostly likely the latter.

"Be quiet, I have to double check to see if my Pokemon are ready!" Delilah retorted as she turned her back on the boy and knelled down to tend to her team. "You good to go, guys?"

Ambrose stayed quiet as everyone else joyfully cheered and Edder pretended to be frightened by the sudden loud noise. It was obvious that he's been in this situation for far too long, considering that it even fooled Ambrose for a second before he remembered the conversation they just had.

"Alright, so, first, I'm going to pull out you, Sweetheart." Delilah said to the Chimecho.

"Absolutely, my love," The Chimecho calmly rejoiced.

"And then, we'll hit 'em with you, Aquata!"

"Count on me, Delilah!" the Crawdaunt replied.

"The rest of you will be backup if I change my mind or if Aquata goes down. Which he won't, am I right, buddy?"

The Crawdaunt awkwardly smiled back. Ambrose could feel the fear radiating off the crustacean, as Aquata was probably recalling his pain from years before. Ambrose almost went over and patted the guy on the back to tell him that it's going to be alright. But then again, Ambrose wasn't one to be "comforting," especially to someone who almost strangled him to death.

"Okay everyone! Sweetheart, to the battlefield! The rest of you to the bleachers!"

The Pokemon did as they were told, Edder now trying to stay away from Ambrose to give the illusion that nothing happened earlier. Ambrose sat down on the rather cold bleachers and cringed at bit by the surprise. He held onto his egg instead of setting it down risk it freaking it out. It probably wouldn't be healthy for it, either.

"Hey," said a voice next to Ambrose. Ambrose looked to his right. The Crawdaunt was sitting right next to him, with slightly calmer eyes then when back in the room. "I hope you understand that all I'm trying to do is make Delilah happy," he said.

"Yeah, yeah." replied Ambrose. Silence took over for a moment.

"Maybe you should develop a feisty attitude; Delilah seems to like that about you."

"What do you mean 'develop'?" Ambrose snapped back.
    "Well, don't expect to remain defiant. That would make Delilah unhappy. And I'm going to have that,"

Seeing that the crab was getting his knickers in a knot, Ambrose brushed him off and looked at his egg. Listening in closely, he started to hear scratching noises. It was trying to claw out? Why was it still in the shell, then?

"....ep."

"I know, I know, You'll meet me soon enough." He looked lovingly into the egg, and was talking into quite caringly. Ambrose tightened his grip on it.

"....Who are you talking to?" Aquata asked. "The egg?"

Ambrose quickly snapped back into reality. Ever since he's had this egg he's been doing all sorts of strange things and having strange thoughts. He looked at himself. He was slightly hugging the thing. He started to really consider ditching this thing. He couldn't have all this ridiculous stuff happening to him during his quest to find Kyogre. But that would have to happen after he got rid of this Delilah situation.

"Yeah. You got a problem with that, you ignoramus?"

The Crawdaunt huffed and went back to watching the battle, plotting what to do with Ambrose next. Ambrose looked back at his egg. It was practically burning up with warmth. Ambrose started thinking about the instances it started to warm up ridiculously before, as it was now. It only did this when it got really excited, like when was taking comfort in Ambrose and when the storm outside started. Excessive warmth probably decomposes the wall strength.... and if the creature inside is already fully developed, that means it was probably at the Mightyena quite a while and the bastards never showed it any care, so its walls never got the outside warmth it needed. That finally explains why it's so vibrant with activity and not hatched yet. Doesn't explain the telepathic communication or dream, though. Hm.

"What are you trying to tell me, anyway?" Ambrose whispered into egg.

"....ep?" the sound replied, obviously very confused.

Why was it baffled? Is it not trying to give me any specific message with these tiny squeals? It was in the dream, but it probably didn't know that. After all, it was probably just in my imagination.

"Aquata! Sweetheart is down! Time for you, buddy!" Delilah shouted, not even looking to the creature she was calling to. Aquata immediately responded and got off the bleachers, like the good lap dog he is.

Ambrose watched the battle. It was very good, he had to admit. Aquata was quite the destroyer, whipping out the entire opposing team without so much as a scratch of himself. Delilah jumped in excitement as little bit as she hugged her beloved Crawdaunt, who hugged her back and laughed joyously. Aquata was probably just glad he didn't get another beating. The boy stopped on the ground with fast repetition, and bad mouthed his own team, cussing at them and telling them they're not worthy of his time. So it's get ridiculed or be happy you didn't?

"Hey! What is that Pokemon over there?" the boy stopped and said, pointing at Ambrose. Ambrose looked up at the boy.

"Oh, that's a Spinda!" Delilah replied with plenty of vim.

"What's up with him? He doesn't look like regular Spinda!"

Ambrose ignored the conversation to follow, not taking interest to comments he's received before. That was, until the boy said this.

"I'll trade you for two of my Pokemon! Come on."

What. No. Ambrose immediately starting saying all kinds of swears at the two. Which they unfortunately only heard as "Spinda Spinda."

"Well, at least not him, but he does have a newborn on the way! So, we can trade him!"

"That'll have to do. Which ones of this group here do you want?"

We're all slaves treated like baseball cards.

After Delilah negotiated with the boy about getting his Linoone and his Taillow, which he decided was worth it, Delilah and her Pokémon headed out to the entrance room of the Pokémon Center. It was finally getting late and time for bed. It seems that the rain finally let up.

"Hey, Delilah," Nurse Joy asked, stopping them. Delilah spun around and put arms behind her head. "Maybe we should take that egg of yours to our backroom beds. There, we can get help it get past those last stages of hatching. Who knows? Maybe it will hatch overnight!"

"That's a great idea, Nurse Joy! Perfect timing to trade the newborn Spinda, too. I just settled a trade with the boy I just battled."

"Hah! I guess today is your lucky days! Everybody wins!"

If only that were true.

Delilah reached down to get the egg from Ambrose. Ambrose smacked her hand violently away from it, and Delilah quickly pulled away in pain.

"Ow! You little son of a-"

"I'll allow the Spinda to spend the night with it to stop this argument before it begins. Besides, his body heat will aid in it hatching faster, too!"

Delilah examined her fingers. None of them were seriously hurt, but they did when Ambrose initially swiped. "Fine. I just hope he doesn't get too attached with it. I don't want to have to deal with a clingy dad trying to mess up my trade."

"Lay a finger on it, moron, and I'll gouge out your-!"

Nurse Joy picked up the protesting Spinda. "Let's get you to the back room before you get yourself into trouble, mister." She playfully said as she turned around and headed for a door. "Good night, Delilah!"

"Yeah, good night Nurse." Delilah said as her voice vanished behind the door closing behind Ambrose.

----

Ambrose was laying on the tiny, comfortable bed. The egg was next to him, snuggled mostly under warm blankets. The bed was raised on stilt like poles, making the bed at least three feet from the floor. It had wheels on the ends to move the bed around easily if necessary. And to make sure there wouldn't be any wandering Pokemon, the bed was sealed shut with a bottomless plastic box with air-holes the size of Ambrose's fist attached neatly and securely to the bed. It was also coated with a special drying chemical to prevent it being destroyed by elemental attacks. Cool. Totally awesome. Really, there is something out to screw me. I swear.

Ambrose looked over to his egg next to him. I was definitely cute, wrapped up in all its blankets. He couldn't stop a little smirk approaching on his face.

"At least I have you, I suppose." He said.

....Well that's weird. Usually it replies by now. Probably sleeping. Pups always sleep a ton because the rest allows there body to develop in an idle and stable state. That's how they get all their excessive energy, too. Constantly taking naps. Best to let it sleep.

Ambrose looked back to the ceiling. He imagined the night sky, just to convince himself that he'd be able to get out of this mess, hatchling free of any brainwashing, too. Ambrose felt that being equal with the humans perhaps wasn't the right desire to have. Maybe being superior was better. But, that wouldn't solve anything. It'd just make the tables turned and have the same situation with only the roles reserved. Sigh.... Does any idea want to not fall apart today?

Ambrose closed his eyes, tired from the day. He quickly fell asleep.

"....Well maybe you should've not knocked me up!" said a woman's voice.

Ambrose quickly woke up. What? He looked up to find he was right next a giant mountain, and more precisely, right next to a cave. He got up and walked two steps to see the entrance to a cave, and caught the tail of some kind of canine pokemon with his eye.

"Maybe you could've told me you were disguising yourself as my species! And it's not like I intended it, you could've said no!" A male's voice said, most likely the canine Ambrose saw a bit of. Ambrose continued to walk, but was blocked by invisible wall. Another dream?

"Bite me!"

The canine's tail disappeared, obviously about to march out. Ambrose leaned a bit to catch a glimpse of the creature.

Ow!

Ambrose awoke to find his hand was in a lot of pain. Something bit him in his sleep. Softly, but still bit him. Who could've done this? It was only him and the egg-

Ambrose shot up as he realized there were shell fragments all over where the egg had been. He looked to where hand had been. There was a little nose popping out from the covers, and a bulge three fourths his size under them. This was obviously the egg's contents. The dark fox, or whatever it was supposed to be.

Ambrose slowly reached for the sheets as the nose moved around, smelling the bed itself. Grabbing them, Ambrose pulled them quickly away off the figure. After a short-lived moment when the blankets flowed carelessly into the air, there was a baby fox-like monster sniffing the ground. It stopped for a moment, realizing it was no longer under the blankets. It raised its head and looked straight into Ambrose's eyes.

"Ep!" it cried, not restraining the wide smile it now had on its face while it wagged its tail.

(OCC: Nideous and Blayze, please note that Cobalt and Amethyst will meet up with Ambrose after this Delilah side story is over. So please, have your own creative exploring the city looking for Ambrose quest while you're at it. :3)

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
    "Ever wanted to be in the teams of Pokémon who venture out to the edge of the jungle to seek out humans and fight them?" Riz asked Daiyu. There's such thing? "This is your chance," the Raichu finished. "I'll handle the Sandslash."

Daiyu bolted to the human as he called out, "Sandslash, Slash!" There were loud crashing sounds back where Riz was, but Daiyu didn't stop to look or she could risk messing up. She gracefully leapt onto the man's shoulder and, with a shrill cry, used her favourite move: Thunderbolt. The cave was illuminated by the electric shock, and then fell back into the dimness that came from the smaller light of Riz's tail. The foe was immediately out, of course, with him being human and not an elemental creature built for combat.

Daiyu jumped off the man before he collapsed to the ground in a crispy heap. Riz was looking at her, with the Sandslash regaining its momentum behind him. Its spikes began to glow a bright purple colour.

"Let's see you avoid this!" the pincushion exclaimed as he prepared to retaliate with Poision Sting. Daiyu's question was: What was this? It wasn't a move she had ever seen, let alone know what it did. She leapt in between the spiked thing and Riz and closed her eyes in concentration. She stood still for a moment with a sullen expression on her face, as if she were readying an attack but was struggling to do so.

Daiyu wasn't great at her attacks, unless they were electric related. Those were cake. Suddenly, she split into seven Pikachu, which all surrounded the Sandslash. It looked around at all the copies in confusion, not knowing where to attack next. Its spikes were still glowing in the flamboyant purple colour. "Kick his ass, Riz," all the copies said at once. All right, that was creepy.

But hey, the Sandslash's spikes kind of match my cheeks. Coolness.

//ANDthen

Ready-Set-Go
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2011
    "Let's see you avoid this!" Sandslash said and made his claw glow in purple. Riz raised an eyebrow, not sure of what would come next. Would he shoot something or try to hit him?

Then, a yellow thing suddenly came in between the two fighting pokémon. Riz wagged his glowing tail up into the air to see better. Daiyu! But it wasn't one Daiyu... there were seven of her! How come... oh. Double Team. Riz had always had trouble learning that attack. Good thing the little Pikachu knew it! Sandslash seemed surprised.

"Kick his ass, Riz," all the Pikachu copies said at once. Dramatic, to say the least. Sandslash looked back at his trainer for guidance, but only found a fainted heap of human meat on the cave floor.

"With pleasure," Riz said, smiling deviously and taking a leap into the air. Sandslash looked back just in time to wave his purple claw again, but Riz' kick came in between. The Mega Kick made Sandslash gasp for breath, maybe break a rib or two in the unprotected belly area, and be tossed backwards several meters. Chuck Norris, bah. Riz.

"I think he gets our point now," the Raichu said, calming himself down. But then he suddenly stumbled a little. What a strange feeling... oh. The purple claw had hit him after all, on his shoulder. Maybe there was something special about it.... maybe it was poisoned? Better not worry Daiyu though. He could probably go on for a while longer.

"Good job on the human," he said. "That's how the lot of them should be treated for coming in here! It's not like we wander around freely in their cities."

Sandslash crept up to his trainer and remained sitting there, waiting for the trainer to regain consciousness. Riz walked right past them, deeper into the cave.

Blayze~

Looking for a Pair
    Years
    "Err... Probably. I've never seen a black and white Spinda before either. It could also be because he's really strong. Did you see what he did to that poor Mightyena before I took over the pack?" Cobalt said seeming distracted as they walked. As they reached the border of Fortree Amethyst saw him hesitate.

"Yeah I did" she said beofre looking at her friend "Don't be scared Cobalt. If you can defeat the Alpha of a Mightyena pack then going into Fortree will be no problem" she said trying to reassure him. Looking at him she carefully stepped out into the open now in Fortree city. But after she did the first thing she heard was footsteps coming towards her.

"Woah look at that Roselia" a boy's voice said. Looking fearfully up at the human Amethyst took a step back eyes wide with fear and she was trembling. The Human boy looked at her as she backed away "Hey don't be scared, you'll be great for my team"

Hearing this Amethyst grew more afraid and backed up more with a whimper "C-Cobalt"

OOC: ah :) Amethyt's first encounter with a human. :)

Nideous

Years
    Cobalt walked into the city after her. He was pretty scared, but he had to do something! But, this was crazy! He was walking into the heart of the humans! The scents all mingled and blurred together. As soon as he entered, he lost the girl's scent. It was soon replaced by another human. A boy.

"Woah look at that Roselia" the boy said. Amethyst took a step back her eyes wide with fear and she was trembling. The Human boy looked at her as she backed away "Hey don't be scared, you'll be great for my team"

"C-Cobalt" she said, stepping back even more. Cobalt was frozen. It was happening again. Humans were going to take away all of his best friends. And there was nothing he could do about it. Or was there? "Don't be scared Cobalt. If you can defeat the Alpha of a Mightyena pack then going into Fortree will be no problem" Ame's words flew back in his ears. Cobalt stepped protectively in front of Ame. He growled at the human, a deep menacing growl. A growl that said I will kill you if you take one more step. On the outside, he was the picture for calm and aggresive. But on the inside, he was about ready to bolt. And anyone that knew him well would be able to see that.
    "Leave her alone," Cobalt growled out, though he didn't feel so confident. He just wanted to run, and hide in the village for the rest of his life, but he stood firm.

Blayze~

Looking for a Pair
    Years
    Amethyst watched in fearful shock as Cobalt stood in front of her and growled at the human. She could tell he was scared but also could tell he didn't want to lose another friend. "Leave her alone," he growled.

The boy looked at the two Pokemon looking at Cobalt now "You seem pretty powerful, you'll be a good team member to. But I'll have to weaken you both first of course" he said taking two Pokeballs of his belt. Tossing them into the air a Zigzagoon and a Marill appeared looking ready for battle.

Amethyst gulped and looked at Cobalt and whispered "W-We can do this" though she still sounded afraid "I-I'll take the water type it's weak to grass type moves" she said shaking a little but eyes full of fear and determination.

(OOC: you can control the Zigzagoon :) this should be a good way to keep busy til Ambrose gets free.)

Nideous

Years
    (OOC: Alright. That is not a problem.)

Cobalt growled at the human. He was not going to be caught! He refused! He sent out a Zigzagoon and a Marill. Ame said something about taking on the Marill. Wait, she wanted to fight him!? She was crazy! But, maybe they could win.

"Hi! I'm Ziggy! I can't wait for you to join us! We could use some more power on the team!" the Zigzagoon said brightly. Cobalt growled. He had nothing to say to this pokemon. He had no intention of joining him and his human. Cobalt reared up, and blasted a Shadow Ball at Ziggy. Ziggy leapt out of the way of the dark sphere of ghostly power, and rammed into Cobalt with Tackle. That hurt. Cobalt got back to his feet and Bit the zigzagoon in the back. He shook Ziggy and then threw him a few feet away.

Blayze~

Looking for a Pair
    Years
    The Marill looked at Amethyst "I'm Wave, Can't wait to have you join the team" she said sending bubble beam at Amethyst who jumped out of the way.

"Oh I'm not getting caught" Amethyst said still kinda scared and stood in a patch of sun absorbing light but leaving herself vulnerable to be hit. While this happened Wave shot another bubble beam at Amethyst and it hit this time doing some damage. Ow that hurt she thought before sending a bright ray of light at Wave, Solar Beam.

//ANDthen

Ready-Set-Go
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2011
    [OOC: Game Master rolling in with a slightly short post. But that's because it's not a real bit of the story. It's just the overworldly powers of the GM doing their weather magics. ]

The rain was still falling over all of Hoenn from Mauville to the eastern parts. It fell over Fortree and the jungle. The wind was picking up power and speed and started to really claw through the trees. Houses in Fortree were creaking and trees were seriously waving in the rough wind. A storm was blowing up. Humans hurried inside and pokémon took cover.

Deep inside the hill where Registeel rested, the static electricity of the air was making itself known. The air was almost crackling.

Above the jungle, in the dark, cloudy sky, lightnings were beginning to strike.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
    "With pleasure," Riz replied with a devious smile. He leapt into the air and kicked the Sandslash just as he waved his purple claw. It gasped as it was struck and was tossed backwards. It obviously received quite a number of internal injuries from that kick.

"I think he gets our point now," Riz said, calming down. He stumbled a bit, but Daiyu thought it was probably due to his own kick. "Good job on the human," he said. "That's how the lot of them should be treated for coming in here! It's not like we wander around freely in their cities."

The guy had a point. Besides, the human cities built their home over the Pokémon's habitat long after the Pokémon had already settled there. Not like it really belonged to them anyway.

"Thanks, Riz," Daiyu replied simply, not caring to complain about how the humans technically stole the land where their cities were located.

Sandslash crept up to his trainer and sat by him, waiting for him to recover. Daiyu looked at the Sandslash and stuck her tongue out at him, since she knew that taunting him with an attack wouldn't work so well. For one, he resisted electricity. And physical attacks were out of the question. This walking pincushion weighed a good fifty pounds more than her. But wait, she could stab him with words.

"Your trainer's probably good and dead right about now," Daiyu teased, even though the old man was merely passed out. Sandslash glared at her and tried to crawl after the duo.

"Don't even try it, or you'll get your ass kicked again," Daiyu said, using the same phrase she had used countless times already. Sandslash stopped and cursed them as they departed.

As they continued walking, Daiyu thought about how they were going to approach Registeel when they found him. Were they going to explain the situation first and then ask the favour, or were they going to straight up ask? Suddenly, Daiyu stepped on something sharp. She picked it up and felt it in her hand. It felt like a claw of some sort. Maybe it was knocked from the Sandslash when Riz kicked him?

Daiyu would show it to Riz later, but it wasn't important right now. Suddenly, her purple cheeks began to crackle with electricity. "Are we near, do you think-" She was cut off as a loud roar was heard from somewhere in the cave. In fact, it was so loud, the ground shook!

Nideous

Years
    Cobalt saw that the weather was getting worse, not better. He yelped in pain as Ziggy knocked him down with Take Down. What a jerk!

"Go! Pokeball!" the boy said. Those words pierced the air. Cobalt looked around wildly. Had Ame gone down? No, she was fine. She had just shot a Solar Beam at the Marill. Then who? His question was answered before he could stand. The hated sphere hit him on the head. All at once, he was inside the ball. He stopped, remembering what he had done the last time. He scrambled around looking for the spot. He finally found it, and slapped it with his paw. All of a sudden, he was back out. He growled menacingly.

"Don't do that again!" he shouted, though it was just words. If it hadn't been for the fact that Amethyst was in trouble, he would have bolted. Ziggy had turned his attention toward her, because he had assumed Cobalt would be caught. Cobalt charged him, and with his motuh ablaze with Fire Fang, sunk his fangs into the smaller Zigzagoon.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    (OCC: Nideous and Blayze, please note you are still in the evening, and in this Ambrose is now in the morning of the next day. What's happening to your characters right now is pretty much when Ambrose is meeting Edder the Snorunt just about. So Cobalt and Amethyst have an entire night to spend yet. :3)

Ambrose looked at the happy creature. It just looked at him dead in the eyes, smiling like there was no tomorrow. Ambrose, personally, was trying to figure out what species it was. It was indeed a fox/puppy-thing, but it was nothing Ambrose has seen before. The only thing that he was reminded of slightly was the red-haired corpse of his dreams, but, that had huge and long flowing hair, this little thing had only what looked to be a paintbrush bud on its head with red fur on the tip. It had a little mane, too, that was darker then the primary color it was: light black. It had two dots of red fur between both of its eyes. When it blinked, Ambrose saw that it also had red eyelids. It also had red-fur tipped paws. It also had these strange eyes: blue irises that held only white where a pupil should've been located.

It sat down and continued to endearingly stare at Ambrose. It wagged its tail fairly quickly, obviously wanting to play with the Spinda. Ambrose didn't know what to do next. He had dreaded this moment when he first got the egg because it was a nuisance, and now he dreaded it because they both were captive by Delilah. So.... shouldn't he be in emotional despair? He didn't want it from the start, and now he had to find some way to save it in addition to himself so its life wouldn't be forever cursed to be like Delilah's Vulpix, "Fluffy." By all stretches of Ambrose's imagination, this moment should be one of angst and this fox an extra problem. But as he stared into its iris-less eyes, he actually felt a bit excited that his egg had hatched.

It didn't make and sudden movements. It just smiled and gazed at the small bear. Ambrose had no choice but to make the first move.

"You must be...." he was able to begin. The fox jumped spontaneously towards him and pinned him, licking his face with breathless enthusiasm. It squealed in happiness with each lick. Ambrose was reminded of being in the same situation with Cobalt when he was recovering from his Uproar in the Mightyena camp. However, this time, he was at the mercy of this newborn pup, struggling to move out of its grasp. It finally stopped, leaving Ambrose's face wet with slimy saliva. It hopped off Ambrose and jumped excitedly while in an arched position, like it was ready to pounce him once more. It made playful little growls and tiny barks as it did so. Ambrose sat up, holding the side of his head in delirium. He shot a rather curious look at the fox. This thing was literally just born, and it was almost as big as him and able to use that weight to pin him to the ground. Ambrose knew he was in for a handful while he had the thing, but he didn't think it would be this big. Then again, Ambrose was quite small compared to other monsters. Spindas don't grow that large. But obviously, this thing will. Ambrose found himself to be very lucky that the fox appeared to like him rather than see him as its first kill, like a Poochyena might. Well, usual Poochyena. Poochyena like Cobalt were exempt for being stupid and probably tripping over themselves, in addition excessively barking at everything. Funny thing is, that's probably exactly what Cobalt did when he was hatched.

Ambrose couldn't fall back asleep with the little one in this state of excitement. It would keep him up all night. Ambrose had to make the fox run out of energy. And that means he'd have to play with it. Uh....

Ambrose reached his hand over to the pup. It quickly rolled on the bed and avoided the hand, not in fear, but in play. It resumed the same jumpy position it had previously. Ambrose looked slightly freaked out by the thing. What was that about? Ambrose took the same hand as before and reached for the fox. It just made it, being able to touch its nose. Without hesitation, it bit on his fingers, sending a light pain to them. Ambrose quickly withdrew the hand. The fox pup still had the same silly grin on, obviously that being out of love. The pain was immediately gone from his fingers, and no damage had been done. Ambrose, seeing as it liked biting things, hesitantly placed his hand back. The fox smelled it a little and inched closer to him, sitting down and licking his hand. It eventually started lightly nibbling on them, practicing out its teeth. It gave no harm to Ambrose's hand, only light pressure. The thing's really feisty. They say newborns also do this to people they like, so I guess it likes me.

The pup stopped and a growling sound protruded from its stomach. It was hungry. It looked at Ambrose curiously, obviously expecting him to get food for it like its instincts told it he would. Ambrose lowered his eyes and looked at it.

"Look, we're stuck in here. We don't have any food." Ambrose said to it. It continued the look it him regardless of the words. Ambrose had forgotten it doesn't know anything he was saying. Crap. Ambrose lifted his hand to the fox again. "Here, just nibble on this to wear yourself out to fall asleep easier and I'm sure we can get food in the morning."

The fox looked curiously at the hand again. This time, it opened its mouth wide and bit him hard. Ambrose immediately retreated his hand and clutched it with the other, yelling in agony. The pup looked scared thinking it did something wrong, and fled to the corner of the box, scratching to get out. After doing so unsuccessfully, it gave up and backed itself in the corner as much as it could and laid down, throwing its paws over its eyes to disappear. Ambrose examined his hand. It didn't draw blood but a light stinging lingered. Bloody thing.

He turned to look at the culprit as it whimper in the corner, scared of Ambrose. Ambrose sighed and decided to give the kid a break; it was a newborn and didn't know better. It probably thought that Ambrose wanted it to eat his hand for nutrition because he was supposed to feed it like regular fox mothers do naturally. Ambrose got up and walked over to it to calm it. In doing so though, he stepped on a goo-like substance. He lifted his foot and noticed he stepped on an egg shell, it being covered in fluid that developed the creature before him. Ambrose examined all the egg shells, noticing a pool of the fluid in one of the larger shell fragments. Ideas, ideas....

Ambrose picked up the larger fragment like it was a bowl, and continued to the fox. It was still shaking and covering its eyes.

"Hey, um, kiddo. I- uh, I suppose I have to apologize. I didn't mean to scare you like that. My actions must have been misleading." Ambrose said the pup. It dropped its hands, listening to the tone of his voice because the words were meaningless to it. It understood that Ambrose was exercising some humility, and that he didn't mean to frighten it. The fox stood up and continued to look at Ambrose curiously, seeming to forget all about its fear.

Ambrose paused and bit his bottom lip a bit. He placed the makeshift goo bowl in front of the fox, who immediately followed it with its head and looked deeply into it.

"I don't know exactly if you can eat this stuff, but I believe it has all this good chemicals and vitamins in it that will help you develop...." Ambrose said as the fox licked the substance. It stopped Ambrose mid sentence with a squeal of joy right before it shoved its entire face into the goo and devoured as much of it as it could. The substance flew everywhere, splattering a bit on Ambrose. Well then. This is disgusting.

----

Ambrose woke up to find plenty of dim sunlight seeping in from the shaded windows. He looked over to his fox, who was nuzzled into its own fur almost right on top of Ambrose. Ambrose started patting the thing. It raised it head slightly, fog still in its eyes.

"Ep?" it cried, turning its head to look at Ambrose. Ambrose turned his head to curiously look at his new brightened surroundings. There were plenty of other small creatures sleeping in their plastic prisons. Ambrose directed his attention unsuspectingly at his own before his eyes widened with surprise. Everything was ripped to shreds. The pillows were messy piles of feathers and the blankets were pieces of its former self. He looked at the pup. Ambrose fell asleep before it last night right when it seemed the newborn was getting drowsy. Apparently the energy gathered from its meal came in and it dispensed it all on ruining their bedspread. Keep note of watching it fall asleep.

The door suddenly opened to the room. It was Delilah inconsiderately slamming the door open to check up on her egg. She walked over to the case and looked in. She gasped as she saw Ambrose with what looked to be a puppy Pokémon.

"That's not a Spinda!" she said in delight and shock as she whipped out her pokedex.

"Zorua, the Tricky Fox Pokémon. To protect themselves from danger, they hide their true identities by transforming into people and Pokémon. Usually found in the Unova region." The device informed Delilah.

"A Pokémon from a different region?! Wow! And it can transform into other Pokemon?!"

Delilah's shrill voice woke up nearly every creature sleeping there. Some were annoyed, others excited and crying out in curiosity.

"And it's cute! That trade is so off!" Delilah squealed. She quickly unsecured the plastic box from the bed and picked up the "Zorua," making it become face-to-face with her. The fox, surprised, blinked at her. It squirmed slightly, seeing if it could get out of her grasp easily. When it couldn't, it started radically flailing. Delilah, dumbstruck, didn't expect the hard bite the Zorua executed on her hand. She immediately released the fox; it dropping on the floor below, landing on its side. In a lot of pain, it started crying. Utilizing Delilah being distracted, Ambrose jumped off the bed and went to his newborn. Delilah was looking at her hand, which had a very faint bruise on it.

Ambrose picked up his hefty fox and let its head slump over his shoulder. The crying stopped, the creature finding comfort in the scent of its father. It continuously sniffled instead.

"You little bastard! I knew I shouldn't have let Alberstein come in here with you. Now you've picked up his nasty habits!" Delilah stomped on the ground in frustration. She glared at Ambrose, who turned his body in an attempt to show the human she wasn't to lay a finger on the poor pup. Lighting crackled outside. It was still storming?

"Now I am your trainer, Alberstein, I demand that you give me Eggles right this instant before you pollute its mind further!"

"You can go die in a ditch, Delilah. Piss off!" Ambrose asserted. The Zorua started whimpering loudly again, afraid of the emotion in the room. Ambrose let it bury itself more into his fur to comfort it. "And secondly, her name is not Eggles. It's-"

Ambrose paused. He hadn't given this thing a name. And again, how did he know it was female?

"This is not something up for debate! You're going to give me that fox willingly or not!" Delilah said, quickly reaching down and trying to wrap her hands around the Zorua's body. Ambrose and her struggled a bit, the fox crying out every time Delilah got enough force into her grip to slightly pull it off Ambrose. The Spinda had quite enough of Delilah's wrath. He prepared his head and smacked her grubby hands with a Double-Edge. Delilah toppled back with pain. Once freed, the Zorua took a quick second to wrap its arms around the neck of Ambrose, now being able to hold on to him tighter and more effectively.

Delilah's eyes grew furious at the two, especially Ambrose. The small bear monster looked at her, determination in his eyes, prepared for anything she might do. Delilah got up from the ground and stood firmly in front of Ambrose.

"Fine, you want a fight?" She grabbed a Pokeball from her belt and raised it high. "I'll give you a fight, prick!"

Blayze~

Looking for a Pair
    Years
    Amethyst watched in shock as Cobalt dissapeared into the ball only to return a few seconds later and shouted "Don't do that again!" before using fire fang on Ziggy.

Amethyst having been distracted cried out in pain when Wave slammed into her with Rollout doing more damage as well as knocking her over. After a second passed she heard the same thing that had been yelled before "Go! Pokeball!" from the boy and a ball hit her on the head before she could move. Scared Amethyst hit around in the darkness as the ball shook trying to figure out how to get out.

(OOC: CLiff hanger :) Will she be captured? or won't she? Lol

Nideous

Years
    Cobalt watched as Ame got sucked into one of the pokeballs. He dashed toward it, still with Ziggy in his mouth, and was hit with a Rollout. Stupid Marill. He backed up as the two pokemon surrounded him. He was in fighting mode now, and his Mightyena instincts had taken over. He didn't see the human anymore. All he saw were the two pokemon that were challenging him. It was those same instincts that had driven him to take over the pack. He growled at them, letting them know just who they were dealing with. He shot a Shadow Ball at Wave, who leapt out of the way and charged with a Fire Fang at Ziggy. He lifted Ziggy into the air and was hit in the side with a Water Gun. That brought him back to his senses. He knew that Ame could still hear him in there.
    "Find the spot that looks different and touch it!" he yelled as he lunged at the Marill with Bite.

(OOC: Just had to bunny Wave while Amethyst is in the pokeball.)

Back