• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saving Oluma OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mira

restless spirit
Years
  • Haha, I might just have Bubbles do that ;)
    Do you think she would contact the gym leaders asking them to inform her of any suspicious activity or maybe anyone who could be of assistance to her?
    *whistles nonchalantly*

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
    Years
  • What I would do if I was Trying to figer something out, IS watch an episode of NCIS for the Answers... OR ask the Narrator, he always knows the answers! ~.~ OK so dont dot that last one, do the first one...

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2009
    hope you fell better soon Urahara

Jamie: Luke, Luke,... i've heard that name before.
    Refr: he was just here
    Jamie: no before that... Oh i know (snaps Fingers)
    Luke: ...the hell? how am i here?
    Jamie Luke did you kill your father? did you No Obi-own Kanobi? Did you makeout with your sister?
    Luke: What in hell are you talking about?
    Jamie: Where's your Lightsaber? did you know Yoda? Or Han Solo? did you kill the Emporor? Did you know that your mom and dad wernt married? Did you know Jar-jar Binks? Can you use the force?
    Luke: What?
    Jamie: (turns around)
    Luke: what are you doing?
    Jamie: (spins around with darth Vader mask on) LUKE, I Am Your Father.
    Luke: Get away from me.
    Jamie: Join me and together we will rule the galixy as Father And son...
    Luke: Um...
    Jamie: WE can overthrogh the Emporor and then we will destroy the Jedi ONCE AND FOR ALL!
    Luke:...*blink*...
    Jamie: Feel the power of the dark side of the force...
    Luke:...
    Jamie: *wisper* pikachu use thunder from my finger tips *wisper* (thunder shoots out and zapps some random guy)
    Luke: thats it im outa here

The Gaurdian

Years
  • Random guy: Prison block, is every thing alright up there?
    Refr: Uhh, yes every thing is ok, we just had a minor problem with one of the Prisoners.
    Random Guy: Ok, were going to send men up there.
    Refr: uhh, that wont be needed.
    Random Guy: whats your service number?
    Refr: uhhh,*shoots CPU* Luke, we're going to have company!
    Luke: just a sec! *presses button* Uhhh.
    Eve: Arn't you a little short to be a storm trooper?

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2009
    i don't think that counts
    But really Jamie is most likely going to do that

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
  • Luke: I'm never too short to be a storm trooper!
    Sapphire: Urgh whats with the si-fi convention!
    Luke: Don't you like star wars?
    Sapphire: Frankly no
    Luke: BLASPHEMY!
    Jamie: *Pokes toy lightsaber at Sapphire* Would you prefer it if we were Star trek?
    Sapphire: -.- no
    Jamie: Oh Oh Oh! What about Dr. Who
    Sapphire: T-Tempting~ But No...
    Jamie: Oh oh oh
    Sapphire: NO! Stop right there no more words stop naughty *Smacks wrist*
    Jamie: T_T YOU HURT ME!
    Sapphire: It's you're own fault for being Luke's father!
    Refr: I'm surrounded by morons
    Sapphire: Better than being surrounded by a load of Nerds as they're trying to get in to watch the Star Trek movie for 2009 *Shudders* Although I did like that movie...

The Gaurdian

Years
  • Refr still in Storm Trooper armor...
    Refr: Hey Eve, even If I am surrounded by Morons, or NERDS, OR JAMIE... WE still have a bunch of... Wait, If Jamie is suppose to be Darth Vader... [Shoots a chute to Trash Compactor and then pushes Jamie down.] Sweet, I just shortened this movie by half!.
    Eve: NO! Refr, YOU killed the Evil guy to early! That means we have to change MOV...

Refr: What the??? WHY AM I IN A GUNDAM!!! Wait... [Looks up and sees MILLIONS of ZAKU's] *Blink, Blink* This is going to be a lot of Fun. [Evil Grin] I am the UNYIELDING GREY FOX OF THE NORTH, HEAR MY CRIES OF BATTLE AS YOU ARE CUT DOWN!!!

[back to me]You know, I don't see the difference of the DSi and the Normal DS. I mean, really, Its like Twitter... I STILL don't get it. My favorite quote is from one of my JROTC instructors, "What the Hell is Twitter anyway?" [the class as one] Sir, We don't know SIR!!!

Last edited:

UraharaSteph

Years
  • Sapphire: Noooooo I don't know this anime!!!!
    Luke: Don't worry! I'll correct this!
    Sapphire: HOW?!
    Luke: Erm... MWAHAHA! I have a DEATH NOTE!
    Sapphire: NOOOO DON'T USE A DEATH NOTE!
    Luke: *Writes a name down in it*
    Sapphire:... DX! REFR!
    Refr: What?
    Sapphire: *Waits 40 seconds* You're not dead!
    Refr: COURSE IM NOT!
    Luke: How do you spell "Refr"
    Sapphire: FEW! *Grabs Death Note* No books like this! I'd rather continue with Gundam

[Me!] Yeah... I mean I still use the OLD DS. Not even the DS Lite. =D and Twitter?! Don't get me started on that. I'm keeping well away from it! [Me over and out]

The Gaurdian

Years
  • Refr: Don't you have to add the last name in one of those things anyway?
    Eve: Yes.
    Refr: Ha, You would have to write down my last name as well other wise I wont die! And with the no one even knowing my last name, even me, You cant Kill me!
    Luke: I hate you.
    Refr: Yes [stabs a zaku II] I know, But I like this Manga/Anime/ Movie that has like, [Shoots a zaku II] Thirty versions of the time line and the one I love the most is this one, GUNDAM 00(Double Zero)!!!
    Eve: Uh, what exactly happens?
    Refr: Oh, wait... [shoots zaku II] This is Mobile Suit Gundam, the first season.
    Eve: WHAT HAPPENS!?
    Refr: well, let me think... If im right, then right now were defending Panama, and We lose to ZEON, then up north some where the few Gundam forces encounter a different ZEON army. But I don't know why I am in Mushu Gundam right now, This one doesn't even show up in this time line, But It does mean I can have... [Smashes zaku II head with weird tail] A lot of fun with my CQB training...
    Eve: What AM I IN!?
    Refr: You are in TURN A Gundam... Oh, I know why I don't know whats going on, Were in the Game Density Warriors Gundam, Its a Xbox 360 game that I love!

ME: I had a DS until mine broke... Then I bought a DS light...

UraharaSteph

Years
  • Sapphire: REFR! I'll stick to my Pokémon games. Actually *Pulls out big heavy golden sword suddenly has blue hair and is wearing a cape* I'd rather be that young Ike dude from Fire emblem!
    Refr: Have you even played that game?
    Sapphire:......................... No T_T But I'm getting it from a Scottish mate of mine ;) And I played super smash bros brawl!
    Refr: That doesn't mean anything! *Randomly shoots things*
    Sapphire: DX! If it means I can have a freaking sword than it's OKIES! ;)

[Me!]My brother has a Ds lite and when I get a job, Im going to get a DSi just because I'd have the money. [Transmition ovarrrrrr]

The Gaurdian

Years
  • strange thing is I have Played those games... So I know who your talking about...

Refr:Cant we Just make you into 'IKE Gundam', Then you could have a big frecking sword AND be in a mobile suit!
    Eve: T.T
    Refr: Ill give you another cookie...
    Eve: OK!

Shadow Umbreon Xd 002

Shadow. Lord of speed.
    Years
  • Nathan:OMG! The narrator is lost! I must go and find him! (Goes up to random guy) Are you the narrator?

Random Guy:What are you talking about?(In deep voice)

Nathan:So you are the narrator! I knew it!

Random Guy: O....K...

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2009
    Jamie: ARRG! *splash* what the heck? Oh i know ill use the force! *concentrates*
    Refr: Yea I played...
    Jamie: HAH Suck that Refr
    Refr: what in hell?
    Jamie: ARRGH AAARGH KAMI KAMI HA!!!!!*Shoots large ray of light*

UraharaSteph

Years
  • ;) I had a feeling you'd have played those games so I didn't make Refr say anything like "WHAT ARE YOU?"

Sapphire: GUNDAM IKE! AETHER!
    Refr: You're doing it wrong!
    Nathan: DX! I want my narrartor!
    Sapphire: OMG! Nathan this place is dangerous! You must change into something!
    Refr:... or we could just kill him to save time you know?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back