• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saving Oluma OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
Years
  • Bubbles has been trying to find the cause of the strange TREE HUTS that have been randomly appering so she is hunting down Refr and has followed him here... There, that is your starting stuff... GOOD HUNTING, WAHAHAHAHAHA.

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
  • Wouldn't it make sense if Bubbles is looking around the warehouse for clues of where the Galactic's bases are?

The Gaurdian

Years
  • NO, thats the problem...

OH nos your eggs are cracked! thats not good! you need to protect them!
    (LOOK Hat-'n-Clogs, now i get to joke at someone else until this stupid battle is done.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2009
    no not yet
    Soon tho

Ice Once Every one goes thro the gym can Jamie leave and follow the last person

The Gaurdian

Years
  • AS Refr and Eve enter the town of Spike City, Luke has just obtained his First GYM badge. Nate is Still MIA and the Whereabouts of the the Agent 'Bubbles' are still unknown.

[1]Will Refr be the cause of Terror, only to vanish from the town randomly, causeing Mayham and freaking the citizens of Spike City out?(NOT VERY LIKELY WITH EVE AROUND.)

[2]Will Luke ever meet up with the others, Or will he wander lonely until the the rest of them find him?

[3]Will our hero[en]s Save Oluma before time runs out, or will Team Gaylactic[2.0] succeed in their evil plans to Rebuild the world, AGAIN!?

[4]Will our hero[en]s Beat the kinda-unknown leader of the Villians or will his real identity remain KINDA-unknown.

FIND OUT, the answers to 3&4 when we are done, and the answers to 1&2 withen the next ten pages(hopefully)...

(ps, When ever i post in this color from now on, IT will be our announcer.)

Last edited:

UraharaSteph

Years
  • XD Don't tell me you're gonna do it in the actual role play as well? ;)

Well since every character in animes has it! Sapphire Eve will do her fan service here! After all it makes up for her none appearance in the role play ;)

As Sapphire gracefully looked out into the horizon
    <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service>

She looked at the fine man who whispered into her ear

<Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service>

Xerxes her faithful Eevee sat on her lap and watched as she

<Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service> <Insert Fan Service>

Allow you imagination to go WILD! Try making up your own paragraphs to replace the <Insert Fan Service> bit

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2009
    yea i just wanted to no if that would be okay and the last person will (most likly) be Refc and Sapphire or Nathen (srry if misspelled)

Shadow Umbreon Xd 002

Shadow. Lord of speed.
    Years
  • Right, sorry that I havn't logged on, my interent crashed... Is it Ok if I write something like''After about an hour walking Nathan could see the outline of the next town''? Just to make up all the time I lost.

The Gaurdian

Years
  • Dont worry, We just wasted HALF an hour in game waiting for the battle to end for US to even enter... and we were closer than you... You could have taken the ICE cave.

Hat-'N-Clogs(I read to much bleach...) You do know it was Refr who sneaked up on you right?

The last person who will go through the GYM is most likely Refr, only because he doesnt want to go.

And NO, i will not do that in the IG thread, only here, because I am being funny and the POKEMON TV show has the same announcer from the First season... Thats right, we got one now! ~_~ when were done, can I get all the narrator posts and put them in order in ONE post then post it as the last post on here???

UraharaSteph

Years
  • Nope I didn't know it was refr who snuck up behind me

DX!

He changed suddenly?
    Plus I'm ill don't expect so much from me T_T I shall delete it and re-write it... soem other timez but for now I must die ):
    (You think YOU read too much Bleach... >_> I have too much Bleach I even have an URahara Wall scroll hanging above my bed... because I got bored of the Misa and Light from Death Note Wall Scroll)

EDIT: I edited it. Sorry for the error- Is dying slightly here

Last edited:

UraharaSteph

Years
  • Mmmm Galactic grunts are NPC so anyone can bring them in I guess when ever they want. So Bubbles can bring in Galactic grunts to beat up whenever she wants

kricketunelullaby

Go to sleep, little kricketot.
    Years
  • whenever she wants? O_o

Bubbles: (Snaps fingers and grunt appears.) Die! (kicks grunt and snaps fingers again...)
    die! (Grunt falls back onto the other grunt) Die! (another grunt falls onto the other two.
    *timeskip*
    (kaoru and adam walk along having just finished training...)
    Kaoru: what is that.
    Adam: AAARGH! THE BLOOD! THE RIVERS OF BLOOD!
    Kaoru: Whatever. (walks off)

UraharaSteph

Years
  • ROFL!
    XD As long as she doesn't draw out Kaoru's ID too early. Then all is fine. anyway I'm tired and Im sick but I can't seem to pull myself away from the Laptop, this is really bad.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back