• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SC Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I think I might work on mine tomorrow. I just don't know if I should use MD sprites for PKMN sprites. Do you have any PKMN overworlds for R/S/E? like, a lot of them?

Aero-LyNx

Go team dynamite!
    Years
  • I think I might work on mine tomorrow. I just don't know if I should use MD sprites for PKMN sprites. Do you have any PKMN overworlds for R/S/E? like, a lot of them?

Sorry, I don't. But if I have them I'll give you. Sorry I didn't reply you earlier and looks like I can't finish my comic these days. Because this week is my final examination.

Aero-LyNx

Go team dynamite!
    Years
  • Uh, I meant I could make a banner for Toxic for his comic. O.o

Also, I replied on your profile because I have to know.

@Greenstorm
    Oh, sorry my mistake.
    I tought it was me, since we talk so much about banner. XD

Ok I've replied you again.

@Dr. Rayquaza
    Well, there are some tutorial here(or it just only one tutorial(???))
    I would like to give the link(but the link is going to another forum) to you but it's against the rule but you can look at the ''No more excuses 'teh' comic tutorial" in the pixel project section.

Well, I've found something, here's the website tutorial. Maybe it'll help.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back