• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SC Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aero-LyNx

Go team dynamite!
Years
  • Mmmm.. let's see. A.C.M.E blablabla(I forgot), Anime bblabla(Forgot again, Digital Strips, Sunday Comics BB. Well, I've done my first page, but I still confused with the title.

Years
  • How about:

Pokemon...

- Secrets & Myths
    - The Power Beyond
    - Cognition ( means the psychological result of perception and learning and reasoning)

Personally I like the last one.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    How about the "The Greatest Pokémon Cliché". I don't get this anymore. The comic section used to be full of ORIGINAL comics. I would much rather have 2 or 3 original comics over 10 over-used journey BS. What happened? Mystery Dungeon and noob spriters. Apparently people think they can do anything if they find MD sprites and are able to recolor an OW. This place is dead to me. It's idiotic. If someone posts something original it's swarmed with hate but OES NOES STARTING JOURNEY COMICS ARE ALWAYS TEH BEST.

Years
  • My guess is that all the good comics died because the authors got bored of them or didn't want to make them anymore. At least that's what happened to KD (I think).

Aero-LyNx

Go team dynamite!
    Years
  • No I think KD is still alive in Serebiinet forum.

Or maybe I can change the plot of the story since I've just made 2 pages.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back