• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scariest Looking Pokemon?

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
Years
  • Sissies............

:laugh: :laugh: lol lol :laugh: :laugh: ............ You guys are such sissies!!!

but, if pokemon were real......... I would be scared of ghost pokemon and pokemon above 10ft. (but I'll always have Zangoose to protect me!)

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
    Years
  • Your gonna pay for saying that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you little... :curses under his breath:
    Zangoose is never scary to me
    He looks cool not SCARY!!!!!!!!!

You really got me heated
    :uses Crush Claw on computer:

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Calm down...no need to overreact. I don't do flame wars. So don't turn it into one..

Years
  • I'm not really scared by any pokemon, but I do have one that creeps me out slightly: Banette.

I mean, it's a neat pokemon, but just the whole zipper for a mouth, plus the fact that it's supposedly a cursed doll...

Yeah, it gave me some mild creeps whenever I first thought about it. >_<

BrainWave

A new idea sprouts
    Years
  • Claydol really scares me when I first saw him.
    Look at it-it got eyes around it's head!

Act

Let's Go Rangers!
    Years
  • Sheninja freaks me out... it's a hollow, soul-stealing shell.

And Deoxys... gah. Just it's name, which comes from DNA (deoxyribo neucelic acid). And as much as I'm a science geek, the fact that it is, essentially, DNA (it's arms are double helixes! DOUBLE HELIXES!!), it creepy.

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
    Years
  • it's kinda weird that i kinda like banette's sprite but i think that the jumbled trash data missingno.s REALLY freak me out more now than when i first saw them at age 7 or 8. the ghosts in pokemon tower without using the silph scope and ghost marowak freak me out as well. 90% of the green version sprites look very odd and somewhat creepy, especially charizard's. click here to see it

Last edited:

wishirulz

convict #100234
    Years
  • me it would bee slowking, im serious how can something so ugly bee smart it looks like a king ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
  • Kyogre looks real freaky to me when it opens it's mouth. O.O And yet despite that, I still have that image as my desktop. XD
    And for some reason I think Banette is cute. XD

Last edited:
    Back