• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scariest Looking Pokemon?

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
Years
  • Wailord bothers me because of how big it is, and I had a nightmare once about it eating me whole...It was a really real dream!

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Claydol and Baltoy...they freak me out! Especially the evolved one! @@||||

I hate stuff that has not got 2 eyes.

zero-hunter x7

The Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2014
    I think the scariest pokemon for me would be mew's sprite from the original green... that big head scares me

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Alter Ego said:
    Umm...that's not a Claydol. That's a Cradily. And I love Cradily so don't knock it. *Stares blissfully at the giant, carnivorous, man-eating plant* Aww...isn't he just too precious?
    Oh shoot. I screwed up big time @_@!

Tor-Chick

Tor-Chick
    Years
  • Also, I find Deoxys sort of scary. If you've seen the Deoxys movie, it makes the same sounds as the alien ships in the new War of the Worlds do. And that movie scared me. The fat defense form is the scariest.

Years
  • Unown A... it's evil! EVIL I TELL YA!!!! Oh God it's lookin' at me with its one eye!!! What're ya gonna do ta me??? WHAT???? O_O;;; Waaaaa-- *is attacked by it*
    *silence*

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • O_O;

Wow. Anyway I think the Charizard in C_F_G's avvie looks freaky, scarylike..XD

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
  • FEAR BANETTE! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

SerebiiBanette.jpg

Yeah, that image is from Serebii. O_O;;

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Random Plushie said:
    I know! Banette ish cute! ^_^ I'm just trying to scare everyone who fears Banette. XD
    Come on everyone!

Look at Banette!

If you like it, be happy. And if you ar scared of it, be scared!!

XDDDDD....

(/esc~)

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Random Plushie said:
    FEAR BANETTE! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

SerebiiBanette.jpg

Yeah, that image is from Serebii. O_O;;

Eeek! GetItOffGetItOffGetItOff! Don't let it lay it's eggs on me! *Runs around flailing arms wildly*

Okay, this one is not that scary. But the ingame sprite...I don't agree with that one at all.

Back