• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scenes you would like to see

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
2 thing-

-Ash learn to read Aura and fight from Lucario .

-Ash & Lucario sparing against other blindfolded in order to to improve their Aura Vision.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
2 thing-

-Ash learn to read Aura and fight from Lucario .

-Ash & Lucario sparing against other blindfolded in order to to improve their Aura Vision.
You should either compile your ideas into one post or add that you are still continuing with your hypothetical scene when Satoshi gets Lucario ;)
Because it may confuse some people if you are speaking like it's canon ;)

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Ash & gang riding on a Scolipede !!!

You should either compile your ideas into one post or add that you are still continuing with your hypothetical scene when Satoshi gets Lucario ;)
Because it may confuse some people if you are speaking like it's canon ;)

This thread is call ''Scene You Would like to see''!
So this really doesn't matter if Ash catchs a Lucario or not because it doesn't change the fact that I want to see those scene!!!
Plus , If Iris can get a freaking Dragonite because she's some girl from Dragon Village who can get into a dragon Pokemon head then Why can't Ash have the only ''Aura related Pokemon'' Lucario despite showing the ability to get inside a Riolu's head using Aura.

PS : I'm not being offensive !!!

Last edited:

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
Years
things I'd like to see:
1: The return of Paul
2: The return of Richie
3: Ash using a aura sphere to blow something up(that would be EPIC!!!).
4: Ash having a connection with Xerneas and Yvetal(they are aura Pokemon after all)
and 5: having Gary, Paul and Trip in a Movie

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Ash having a full battle against Trip Where Ash's Greninja defect all Trip's strongest 6 pokemon without getting a single scratch .

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 31, 2016
i would em like to show misty in the anime again, she was cute :/ ash should become older, marry misty and their son should go on pokemon journey

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Something like this between Ash & Torterra -

sigpic423889_15.gif

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
i would want, at the end of the series or something, Ash to beat the kalos league, while all of his friends, misty brock may max dawn barry gary richie-everyone to be watching it-IN KALOS to surprise ash with a party or something. or they watch it, see him win, ash's mom send out invitations about the party, and they all go on a private airplane to go see ash to have a party! HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE!!!!

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Every single scene from this ending

Specially from 1:10 to 1:29 where I like to see A male rival call upon a Chesnaught and Female rival call upon a Delphox while Ash called upon Greninja alone with 2 other ace pokemon (Like charizard & Sceptile).
I can't believe writer haven't done this yet
They could have done this During AG Series but they ignore it back then and now they ignoring the same opportunity again .
WHY DOES THE DIRECTOR/WRITER REPEATING THE SAME MISTAKE THEY DID DURING AG SERIES ???

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Something I would like to see is Serena's Fennekin, Ash's Froakie, and Clemont's Chespin all evolve at once during a battle. I think that would be badass Or into their final forms.

pastel_fallout

Sayounara
Years
An adult Ash.

But seriously, I'd like to see a 3 way rotation battle between Ash Brock and Misty. It'd be cool seeing all them back together again battling it out.

Years
1. Pikachu being revealed as a level 100 killing monster who takes on legendaries and Elite Four, not as some wimpy mouse who loses to some level 5 newbie that comes from the Professor.
2. Ash should get a Legendary. Period.
3. Ash should have Aura powers or something if he is a 'Chosen One'.
4. Ash gets a PsuedoLegendary that is EVOLVED.
5. Ash actually uses his stronger Pokemon, like Charizard, when moving to a new region and just own the entire region. A pair of level 5 Pokemon won't help you beat the League. Just get your level 70 Gen 1 member and do the job instead.
6. Ash should get a girlfriend.
7. Ash should get older.
8. Ash should become champion finally.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Ash return to Unova to compete in ''Pokemon World tournament'' after becoming the champion and meet Rosa/Mei in process .
Well , Rosa does seem incredibly Popular then other main girl.

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2016
-Max use Ralts and Jirachi in a double battle.
-Iris get Poison Jabbed by Axew when ever she says "what a little ki- *cut short*"
-Ash duke it out with Damian in a violent no-holds-barred fist battle.
-Bonnie's Dedenne curbstomp Misty's Gyarados.
-A grudge battle between Bonnie/Dedenne and Vivi Winstrate/Marill.
-Mega Mewtwo X (Movie 1) save a fatigued Mega Mewtwo Y (Movie 16) from falling to death (in space), mirroring this image.

Back