• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

School Chit-Chat v.whatever

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • It's getting late, but I don't know my specific University courses for Engineering yet.

I was never really a good student, despite really good scores on some tests.

Dragon Lover

Oooh, words under my name.
    Years
  • I go to a school called "The Cambridge International School" or Cis as I like to call it [If you firre out what I mean by "Cis" you get the obvious award].

I'm in 7th this year and am going September 10th :cool:

Maths: A1
    Geagraphy: A1
    Science: A1
    History: A1
    Arabic: B2
    French: B2
    P.E: A2
    English: A1

I think that's all of 'em, just said me grades of the top of my head.

~DL~

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    This one seriously made me lmao, I swear.

I took a test in American History today. Everyone was getting restless and stuff because I was still taking the test when everyone else was done...

lol Turns out I was the only one to pass! I got an 80, while everyone else had grades in the 50s and 60s and stuff...I laughed in their faces off that moment lol...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I start school September 7th, one day earlier than we should start because we lost one day last year, which is totally gay. I'm going to be a junior which rocks because most of my friends are seniors so I'll mostly be in the Senior lounge rather than being with the rest of the juniors...unless they're cool juniors. I'm taking Portuguese IV and French II next year, in different semesters respectively. So yeah.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • Got my zcheduale yezterday~
    Creative drawing I
    German II
    Pottery/zculpture I
    Geometry
    Hon Am Hiztory
    Earth zcience
    Lev 2 hon int zcience
    Englizh 2

Zecond Zemezter I'll have Woodz inztead of creative drawing and Athletic conditioning inztead of pottery.

Ice demon

All purpose cleaner ^^
    Years
  • Well i live in Trinidad and Tobago in the Caribbean...and here all public schools suck.So..I go to a Catholic school even tho i'm not Catholic.Doesn't matter too much.We go on the basis of forms - form 1 till 5 and then at the end of form 5 u right an exam.If u do well enough u get entry into lower 6 and then upper 6 [its a 2yr thing].Lower and upper six are equivalent to American's first year in university.Therefore i, like canadians etc, only have to do 3yrs university instead of 4.I'm going into upper 6

Umm i did ok this end of yr.
    General paper[thats like essays on world events etc] - 72 [place 4th]
    Physics - 65 [sounds horrible, but it was like 5th or something]
    Chemistry - 72 [ placed like 3rd]
    Math - 70 [did bad...highest was 93]
    Further Math - 60 [lol...its hard very very very hard]

Most ppl do 4 subjects, i do 5.In form 1-5 we have to do 8/9 subjects and get to drop all those we don't want in form 6.

Years
  • Mmm... I attend a Catholic Private College. It's pretty strict.

My grades are going pretty well.

ENGLISH - A+
    HISTORY - A+
    COOKING - A+
    SCIENCE - B+ to A+
    INDONESIAN - B+ to A+

I have other classes but those are my best subjects. The only subjects that I'm not good at is maths and music... I also do Italian but I'm not that good at that... ;___;

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
  • I started my new school today, it pwns j00
    it really is awesome though i know so many people there

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
  • Wow, I am the only one here who hasnt started school yet? I feel bad about it though cause I miss school! *yes, Im crazy* ^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I just got my schedule, but it's not official yet.

Adv. English 10
    Adv. History 10
    Chemistry AP
    Algebra II
    Beginning Architectural Drafting
    Something about computers. I forgot the name but we learn how to assemble one.

Years
  • I started school on August 16. Here's ze Schedule. ( this school just have Adv. Math and English ).
    English.
    Gym
    Speech
    Choir ( I can't believe I joined choir )
    Lunch ( hurray )
    Adv. Math
    Social Study ( history )
    Science.

Years
  • I had my interview for the alternative a few days ago. Well, it wasn't the interview, really...it was the screening interview, so they interview you to see if you're worthy of a real interview...
    Aparently I am, since they said they'd call this week to schedule the real interview. . .I'm kinda scared. I hate interviews. Oh well, I'm kinda lame like that.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Not sure what my grades are yet, but the fifth graders get to choose whether to perform in the band or choir and i'm opting for the clarinet ^^

Years
  • Hey!
    Cool. I'm in 6th now, started three days ago.
    My classes are:

1st: Math
    2nd: Science
    3rd: English
    4th: Social Studies
    Lunch
    Then we have our literature group things.
    5th: P.E....
    6th: Computers
    7th: STUDY HALL!

I got stuck with study hall because I didn't sign up for band or chior. Good thing, too. All we do in Study Hall is goof off.
    I don't like the computer teacher, got mad at us for talking while we were supposed to be learning how to type...*ish disgusted*
    I can't type without looking at the keyboard. And they were telling us we need it and I'm like, "Screw you! I can type faster than you when I'm looking down!"

And I don't like our gym teacher. He made us run fifteen laps around the gym because we stepped on a black line. Oh, yeah GYM is going to be GREAT...

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
  • Gohan said:
    And I don't like our gym teacher. He made us run fifteen laps around the gym because we stepped on a black line. Oh, yeah GYM is going to be GREAT...

lol, I know what you mean! My gym teacher made us run about 2 miles around an entire
    field! Then if anyone slowed down to catch they're breath for avout 3 seconds he would make everone do 10 pressups...:(It was hell! *always brings in fake sick note*

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
  • You guys are not the only ones who hate their gym teacher...mine is even worse. He makes us run for 15 minutes each time we have a lesson, and whenever he hears a laugh or something we should go straight to the headteacher. Once I was wearing jeans and we had gym class and he got so angry with me that I wasn't wearing sport clothes that he said he was going to erase me from the volleyball's team, which I play in. I got so upset because it was so hard for me to prepair to be perfect in the game...Luckily the misunderestanding ended but I was punished to exercise 2 times more than the others...And it was, hell.

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
  • Greta said:
    You guys are not the only ones who hate their gym teacher...mine is even worse. He makes us run for 15 minutes each time we have a lesson, and whenever he hears a laugh or something we should go straight to the headteacher. Once I was wearing jeans and we had gym class and he got so angry with me that I wasn't wearing sport clothes that he said he was going to erase me from the volleyball's team, which I play in. I got so upset because it was so hard for me to prepair to be perfect in the game...Luckily the misunderestanding ended but I was punished to exercise 2 times more than the others...And it was, hell.

yeah, some teachers just enjoy giving children pain!

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    My school is a bit unruly, so basically, if you don't want to run in Physical Education, you're not going to, no matter what the gym teacher says. It was like that for me. She threatened me with all kinds of crap, but I didn't budge. I didn't run or do anything that did exercise, really. You could've just called it Study Hall for me. I would've failed if I hadn't aced the written tests.

But that just goes to show you, some teachers can be complete arses...good thing I'm not taking gym anymore...*huggles his computer classes* XD

Back