• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ School ~ Needed or Not? ~

School, Needed or Not

• Total voters

Azonic

hello friends
Years
  • Well people, do you think we should have school or not?

I say no cuz I fall asleep anyways XDD

whatta bout u? Do u think there should be skool?

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    School is needed but my educational experience would have been better if it weren't mandatory. Then I wouldn't have to put up with those idiots who dont want to learn.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I like school. I'd be knowledgeably and socially retarded without it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Going to school is very important for me... I want to learn things that will help me when I'll be an adult. ^^

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    I believe though school may be boring at times, it is very important for your future.

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
  • School is important, simple as that. Sadly, most school systsms seem really messed up. But the idea of not having school is ridiculous, IMO. Education is something a lot of people take for granted, but without an education, you couldn't even tell what I'm saying right now. =/

While I'll gripe about certain subjects, I know I've still got to do it, even if I forget it after graduation. I know my schooling isn't like most people's, so I can't even speak for the average student, but I actually like most of my classes, like English and Web Design. <3

Plus, lots of people would LOVE to go to school and can't. So, I try to keep that in mind when I'm stuck on asymtopes or logs. Another plus is more education means better jobs, which means better pay when I move out. :cough:

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Sure its annoying, tedious and/or stressful, but its worth it considering the kinds of thing you might learn that you might not have learned without school.

besides

i has nothin' better to do with my time.

Delano

Wanderer
    Years
  • school IS necessary. even if you struggle through it, its necessary for you education, and socially. and if you're sleeping through the whole thing, you're still gaining the experience of going to school
    okay, maybe im speaking this way because i like my school. but i still love it even though i was just scratching through, lol. im gonna miss it, im going to college in a week, and im looking forward to it.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • School is important, simple as that. Sadly, most school systsms seem really messed up. But the idea of not having school is ridiculous, IMO. Education is something a lot of people take for granted, but without an education, you couldn't even tell what I'm saying right now. =/
    I couldn't have put it better myself!

School is important and a lot of people don't realize just why they need school. I remember I hated school for a while, but now all I want is it to not end. The thought of going into the real world is kinda scary after all. So yay for post-secondary! Ahaha.

Back