• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SCHOOL! SCHOOL'S STARTING! SCHOOL!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I am, and I'm kinda not. I have a feeling its either going to be heaven or hell. Hopefully, it'll lean over to the heaven side XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I took two computer classes last year, so I'm done with that. I accidentally took Life Skills *facepalm* Its going to suck.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • Your not the only one. I'm actually somewhat excited about school. I miss a lot of my friends ;__; And school makes me feel somewhat more productive.. lol.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • ;-; I miss my friends also. :< But school doesn't start for me... until September 7th. =P

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I'm not in school anymore (can't afford college classes...again) D':

I would be substantially more excited about life if I were indeed still in school. XD

shot571

No. I actually want to stay home. Although I'll get bored eventually. But next year is my most important year....so yeah a little stressed.

Last edited:

otakulily

Pokemon is okay, I guess.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    But not having to wake up before 2 in the afternoon feels good, man.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • Super excited! At least I was a few months ago. Now I decided to enjoy my vacation a little and it's made me slightly lazy so I'm afraid to go back without being totally prepared. I still have about five days left anyway.

I'm mainly psyched that I get to take two upper division classes in the fall. I've been looking forward to my English class and the ten page essay due at the end of the semester. Not to mention all the books we have to read! Also looking forward to seeing how challenged I'll be in my second year of Japanese class. We'll have a new professor and I heard she's not as good as my previous one, but at least I'll be a TA for my old professor so I can always ask her for help. It will be fun.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I was never excited for school, always dreaded it.

Same way with college, but when I head back to college I'm going to focus on classes that I actually want to take, and that's actually helped with looking forward to it. It's a nice feeling.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Can't really be excited since I've been in school for 4 weeks already (I live in New Zealand) Though I have 6 weeks till next vacation! That's what I'm excited about!

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Can't really be excited since I've been in school for 4 weeks already (I live in New Zealand) Though I have 6 weeks till next vacation! That's what I'm excited about!

This, but replace New Zealand with Australia.

Four terms of ten weeks (on average. First is 11 and one of them is 9, I think), with two-week breaks in between. A 5-week or so break over summer. :D

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
    Years
  • i start on the 23rd of August :) i can't wait to go.. after the first 2 weeks of summer break.. I get REAL bored

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Um no, because this year of sixth form is going to be exam hell.
    Howeeverr, I'm excited about being with friends aand having all of my frees.. to study in :D

Back