• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SCHOOL! SCHOOL'S STARTING! SCHOOL!

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    2nd day of school, and a crap load of homework. Too soon, too soon.

Years
  • I'm kind of excited for school. I'm entering my first year of college and I'm moving in tomorrow morning. :D
    But I wish I was leaving today because the drive is around 7+ hours long. ._.
    My first day of classes is on the 30th. =D Hope I don't get lost.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years

• Ha, you lucky person. XD But, yeah, have fun. =3

I'm going to start high school. I can't wait to start. I'm meeting new people, I can join stuff- ...The school I came from was small, and you bearly had anything to do. However, I did design the yearbook for my class, but that's about it. xD
    So, yeah, I'm happy to start school soon. =] I just wish it wasn't going to start on the 2nd. =/ I use to go back to school on the 5th or 7th. Oh well, I can't do anything about it. XD

Freshmen...lol i have fun with freshmen.

Anyways i plan on spending this 11th and my 12th grade year next year to my fullest and having fun no matter what.Enojying my final teen years.

I plan on still being active on pc at max 10 hours a day enless i am spending a day with my girlfriend or I go and get me a job then it will drop down to about 5 hours a day.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    Well, now that high school is over, I'm VERY excited for school! I'm still gonna miss summer a lot cause I just looooove not having a single care in the world, and for two months too, but idk. High school was such a joke that I'm really looking forward stepping into College. :D

but idk, few things beat a good summer off. and god has this one been great.

Years
  • I've already had school again for the last 3 weeks. I don't complain about it, since the summer holidays were not exactly exciting.
    This is my last year at school now (unless I fail it, of course), so I'm kinda afraid, because things are definetely going to suck after school.

Years
  • I will miss my summer vacation a bit, but lazing around all day makes me a bit nervous. I need something to do but am too lazy to find anything productive. First semester ought to be pretty rough; I'm guaranteed at least half of them will be sciences, not including mathematics.

Also, college applications in two months. Can't wait!

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I hate mathematics, becuase it is not an exact science. I like things where i ccan apply my knowledge. Medicine, Physics, etc. Math is no central on anything.. and well.. i can;t explain it.. but I need facts XD

Mythology

Legenday Thief Girl
    Years
  • I'm kinda having mixed feelings about another two semesters of school ): saying one yr just makes it seem longer, so say two semester oughta make things shorter just like how FAST school flew by this year. The only thing I hope is getting BETTER grades, and not go to summer school. NOT THAT I DID this yr because I didn't....

Vulpes bicaudata

Charmander Fanboy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2011
    School is school. Even when it's college, like in my case.
    This summarizes my feelings about the end of summer and the start of school.
    SCHOOL! SCHOOL'S STARTING! SCHOOL!

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    school is okay its something to do the only downside is that i can't wear boxers there

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • I kind of am, but only because I'm taking this semester off to let my mind cool down. I'm already beginning to feel my brain cells die off... it's like a room full of starving people fighting over the last scrap of food.

So yeah. You could say I'm getting excited for school.
    Although I know I'm gonna regret it once it actually starts.

ThatKidMike

yall fuccbois
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    I'm gonna be a senior in high school, so I'm kind of excited. I love summer though.

yaminokaitou

りゅうのマスター
    Years
  • I don't go to school anymore, so September no longer brings the odious return of school. I kind of miss it sometimes though...

Back