• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Script Requests/Sharing/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Are you sure your script is saved in EM's folder with no spaces in the name and the ROM you compile the script to?

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2008
Oh, I tried again and it worked.
Now how do I make someone say something with the script?

foofatron

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 2, 2007
Does anyone acuratly read his totoral?This should work for you Dragonspy since you wanted the person to talk.

#org 0x800000
message 0x800100
boxset 0x6
release
end

#org 0x800100
= Hello world

This was at the top of the totoral you didn't have a release in it.

Irish Witch

Office Jenny
Years
this is my first script
i used irish witch's give script and modified it a bit
it goes in fine but when i try to open it in elite map it says the rom is not supported but i can edit it anyway and when i try to play it on vba all i get is a white screen
what's wrong with it?:

That's an impressive script btw. I can't see anything wrong with it as such, it sound like it's not a script issue but a burn issue. If you're using the search function in bufrite (the book) then make sure you click an offset before assigning or if you enter an offset manually then make sure it has an &h in front if your offset looks like this &h800100.

*scratches head* I'm not sure whether 0x is used everywhere in bufrite so &h is your best bet.
..... I'll have to check up on that. if I didn't then I'll make sure to fix it with my next update.

If you're still having trouble then PM me with the logs from pokescript and bufrite. You can find complete logs under c: \pokewitch\logs (sorted by date, time and program)

You may also want to look a couple of pages back in this thread for the 'professional' givepokemon script that checks if you have room in your party and lets you name the pokemon. Show me the results cause this script look more than just a simple cut & paste job!

:13: C'mon. Feed me ego just a little, please?

D-Trogh

Dead
Years
Err.. This should work.. when it doesn't.. well.. I'm trying to write as short as possible :P

#org $test
faceplayer
lock
message $msg
$msg 1 =W00T !\nI can talk !
callstd 6
release
end

Hedgehogger

Learning ASM, but struggling
Years
Okay, I've got a couple questions...

1. Whenever I use ScriptED to open my Script, nothing appears and the compile button isn't able to be clicked on. Do ScriptED and the Rom have to be in EliteMap's folder?

2. Is it possible to put a script at an offset of free space in the Rom?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Hyunbin: I don't know if you're dealing with FR, but usually a white screen happens when you don't set the Emulator's Save Type to 128k (Options -> Emulator -> SaveType -> Flash 128K), that's the only white screen I know of...
And, on a side note, I don't know about PokeScript, but in Scripted the command "givepokemon" must be the last command in the script, since it usually crashes the rest of the script. Be careful with it.

Hedgehogger: 1. Yes, everything should be at the same folder; 2. In fact, that's the whole deal in this! O.O (I think PokeScript gives you a lot of options for using free space, but I'm used to the old Scripted+HexEditor combo... :P)

foofatron

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 2, 2007
Cristos what verson of script I do the give pokemon scripted did you write your giude for.I have the old verson and when give pokemon scripts the game crashes.

Quil

Me
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 1, 2010
I need really ALL raw commando's of applymovement, i really need it!

peirau

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 12, 2013
Me too.
Its for PokeScript.

Last edited:

Irish Witch

Office Jenny
Years
I think PokeScript gives you a lot of options for using free space, but I'm used to the old Scripted+HexEditor combo... :P)

Actually, the whole reason for my creation of Pokescript was cause I was sick of having to use a hex-editor to make sure I didn't overwrite stuff accidentally. That's the point of bufrite. When you burn your compiled script you get to tell it where you want the script put and the offsets are calculated automatically.

That said, because the program is 100x more complicated than scripted it's taking what seams like a lifetime of debugging to make sure it works the way it's meant to. So as I said in my tutorial and the thread in the toolbox if you have trouble, then PM me scripts, logs etc so I can do a run through and (if it's a bug in my program) then fix it!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
I need really ALL raw commando's of applymovement, i really need it!

I posted my list of hex values for the raws of applymovement back at page 1. Those are only for FR/LG. However, why bother using #raw commands when using #binary makes everything easier?

applymovement 0xSprite 0xMovement

#org 0xMovement
#binary hex hex hex ... hex FE

I need a script to get the national dex for PokeScript

If PokeScript allows the use of "special" commands, then Scizz already posted a thread for that matter, as long as you use FR/LG or Emerald (keep in mind that it's not known how to enable it on R/S)
http://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=79817

And, Irish Witch... We could debate about things all day... Better not... XD

Last edited:

DracoMalfoy88

Sailor Moon Fan!!!
Years
People pls help me, I'm a new user and I search the script for the national pokédex for Ruby version... pls help me

-DracoMalfoy88-

peirau

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 12, 2013
People pls help me, I'm a new user and I search the script for the national pokédex for Ruby version... pls help me

-DracoMalfoy88-

I got one for pokescript...
Pokerealm gived it to me =).

#org 0x800000
lock
faceplayer
checkflag 0x10A
if 1 jump 0x800050
special 0x16F
setflag 0x10A
fanfare 0x13E
msgbox 0x800100
callstd 0x6
waitfanfare
release
end

#org 0x800050
msgbox 0x800070
callstd 0x6
release
end

#org 0x800070
= Like your new POKéDEX?

#org 0x800100
= Your POKéDEX was upgraded!

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
Years
I got one for pokescript...
Pokerealm gived it to me =).

#org 0x800000
lock
faceplayer
checkflag 0x10A
if 1 jump 0x800050
special 0x16F
setflag 0x10A
fanfare 0x13E
msgbox 0x800100
callstd 0x6
waitfanfare
release
end

#org 0x800050
msgbox 0x800070
callstd 0x6
release
end

#org 0x800070
= Like your new POKéDEX?

#org 0x800100
= Your POKéDEX was upgraded!

Very nice, except that this script only works for Fire-Red/Leaf-Green, and not Ruby/Sapphire as it was requested, which you can see here.

Draco, the code that activates the Dex in R/S has not been found yet.

foofatron

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 2, 2007
That was a cheat and I've played it and you don't need a pokedex thing because you get the full pokedex in the begging.

Whats the command that makes people dissapear so if I wanted a guy to fall in the lava he would fall in there?

Also Is it possable for a script to let you go on a pokemon and ride on it while the pokemon does boat movements then warp somewhere?

Well, my scripts are far from good(I think) but these are for PokéScript, are they correct?

Code:
SCRIPTS:

Ho-oh:

#org $ho-oh
cry PKMN_HO-OH
message $msg
$msg 1 = Gyaaoh!
wildbattle 0x250 0x45 0x3
end

Mew:

#org $mew
cry PKMN_MEW