• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Seeking a LOT, with a LOT for trade.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2014
    trade

ill trade you the dogs for a calm chansey near perfect ivs

same with happiny

and an adamant snorlax/muchlax with high ivs

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
    ill trade you the dogs for a calm chansey near perfect ivs

same with happiny

and an adamant snorlax/muchlax with high ivs

Ooh, I actually have the dogs now xD
    Although, I wouldn't turn down extras :P I might need a few days to sort out IV Pokemon, I have a busy week ahead of me :O

Edit - I think I'll have to leave your offer, sorry; I'll just stick with the dogs I currently have :)

Marx_Ultra

Back in Black!
    Years
    I just realized that I had ANOTHER Hitmonlee in my Emerald! I can probably trade my HG hitmonlee over to you, if you want. Enter my HG FC, btw. I still gotta see what I want first...

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
    I just realized that I had ANOTHER Hitmonlee in my Emerald! I can probably trade my HG hitmonlee over to you, if you want. Enter my HG FC, btw. I still gotta see what I want first...

No worries xD I have a few trades pending, so I'll sort out those in the meantime.

Marx_Ultra

Back in Black!
    Years
    It has been decided. Could I get a squirtle and a tyrouge, plz? If it's okay with you, an evolution stone (pick randomly) would be nice too, but just one. You don't have to though. :)

EDIT: My Elekid in my D has an electrizer. It's easy for my D to get one of those. 50% chance of it happening! If you would like an electrizer too, then just enter my D FC too.

Last edited:

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
    It has been decided. Could I get a squirtle and a tyrouge, plz? If it's okay with you, an evolution stone (pick randomly) would be nice too, but just one. You don't have to though. :)

EDIT: My Elekid in my D has an electrizer. It's easy for my D to get one of those. 50% chance of it happening! If you would like an electrizer too, then just enter my D FC too.

That's all totally fine with me :D
    & if you're happy trading an electrizer, that would be amazing <3

Eh, I have a Luxio and Delibird both infected with Pokerus. If you want them can I have a n Aerodactyl and Munchlax back?

Side note: I can also give you rock incense too for a Helix fossil

I have Pokerus, but I'm happy to give you an Aerodactyl and Munchlax with the Helix Fossil for the Rock Incense ^_^

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
    Would it be okay to clone a regi, and give you that? If so, I got that covered. :D

That would be fabulous xD Thank you!
    As long as Pokemon haven't been hacked, I'm totally fine with that :P

Although admittedly, I have action replay. I just don't trade Pokemon through that though unless someone asks me to :cer_tongue:

Note to traders - I'm starving, so I'll be back later. xD

Marx_Ultra

Back in Black!
    Years
    That's odd... My HG got you in ok, but my D doesn't recognize your FC...

For the regis, I'll have a Snorlax, Togepi, Tyrouge, and a Mudkip plz. No items necessary this time around. :D You'll have to connect to my HG again.

Last edited:

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    I could give you a crowned rakiou event if you still want it :D

Back