• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Seeking Ditto's and other pokemon offering shinies

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    Would a Sneasel with Ice Punch, a Porygon, and a Slowbro get me something?

I'm interested in maybe the Shiny Vulpix or the Shiny Latias, unless the Shiny Eevee has a nature I need...?

Soulinferno

Bandit
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    Would a Sneasel with Ice Punch, a Porygon, and a Slowbro get me something?

I'm interested in maybe the Shiny Vulpix or the Shiny Latias, unless the Shiny Eevee has a nature I need...?

yes that will pick latias or vulpix

EDIT: I edited how many pokemon i need from each person because i realized that what i originally asked for was a bit over the top for any 1 person to have so i edited the original post.

Gyoka

Metamaster - Lvl 1 Expert
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    I will trade Gligar, Aerodactyl, Sneasel and Absol (with the egg moves) for Movie Darkrai.

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    I guess I'll go with the Latias. I'll see you in Wi-Fi once I get the 3 ready.

Er, wait, I noticed you need male. The Sneasel and Porygon are fine, but my Slowbro seems to be female...I guess I'm out then, blah.

Majin_Vegeta

Event Collecter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2007
    u serious u want 1 for 3 wow thats messed up. but i might trade. i have draoin and arcanine. both with the moves.

Soulinferno

Bandit
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    I will trade Gligar, Aerodactyl, Sneasel and Absol (with the egg moves) for Movie Darkrai.

you can take out sneasel if PKMN trainer alex will still trade me, but yeah we have a deal

PKMN ALEX said:
    I guess I'll go with the Latias. I'll see you in Wi-Fi once I get the 3 ready.

Er, wait, I noticed you need male. The Sneasel and Porygon are fine, but my Slowbro seems to be female...I guess I'm out then, blah.

oops no i only need male for the egg move pokemon we can still trade

EDIT:
    Lv100 Xatu for Shiny Nidoran (M) or Manaphy Egg?

sure which though i prefer giving you manaphy egg

u serious u want 1 for 3 wow thats messed up. but i might trade. i have draoin and arcanine. both with the moves.

1 for 3 of the pokemon without egg moves but yea arcanine and drapion which shiny do you want.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2010
    Would a Lv. 74 Scizor, a Lv. 1 Heracross and Lv. 70 Altaria be good for the Shiny Lugia?

EDIT: NEVERMIND, Scizor is Female. GAH.

Gyoka

Metamaster - Lvl 1 Expert
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    I can do the trade. I'm just going to breed my absol with zen headbutt so you have all of them untouched.

Back