• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Seeking Ditto's and other pokemon offering shinies

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2008
    if da ralts is male ill take him,also,would ytou accept something in the place of the phanphy?I realy dotn have time to level up my sneasle that far,but it is onyl 9 lvs and som breeding,enuogh chat.ill take a shiny male ralts.

Shift

Stolen from Wifiddle at Smogon
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    I'll breed you a Phanpy with Ice Shard. I want the Manaphy Egg.

Soulinferno

Bandit
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    if da ralts is male ill take him,also,would ytou accept something in the place of the phanphy?I realy dotn have time to level up my sneasle that far,but it is onyl 9 lvs and som breeding,enuogh chat.ill take a shiny male ralts.

sorry ralts isnt male anything else?

also if you cant level up your sneasel that much its ok ill just take a regular phanphy and breed ice shard onto it though ill need phanphy to be female

EDIT: if shift can trade me phanphy i dont need it from you lucario

though shift sorry but i traded it like 10 minutes ago for a couple dittos i dont have it anymore =[ sorry anything else you want

Shift

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Natures on the Lugia, Ditto, and Vulpix?

Shift

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Er.. Maybe Ditto or Lugia. You pick, but I prefer the Lugia.

Shift

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Alright, just don't accept offers from anybody else that include a Phanpy. ^_^ I'll AIM you.

Shift

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    I can raise Togepi to the level where it learns Wish, then breed it with my Espeon that knows Bton Pass. Might take a while though. Probaly too lazy too.

Soulinferno

Bandit
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    I can raise Togepi to the level where it learns Wish, then breed it with my Espeon that knows Bton Pass. Might take a while though. Probaly too lazy too.

Well if you have a smeargle you could teach it those 2 moves and breed with an eevee you would just have to get into a double battle to get them. But yea if your not to lazy to i would love that eevee and id give you another shiny. =]

Shift

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Hatched a Female :[ Good thing you don't want it, because I want to keep it. It's got a 31 IV in Attack because it likes to thrash about.

Soulinferno

Bandit
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    Hatched a Female :[ Good thing you don't want it, because I want to keep it. It's got a 31 IV in Attack because it likes to thrash about.

=O ththththirty one attack IV hopefully it inherited that from one of its parents.

Shift

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    It did. Most likely, no definetly! I just hatched a second Female with 31 IV's in Attack because it likes to thrash about!

Shift

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    No. It's Somewhat Vain, and they don't even have Ice Shard! The Donphan has Ice Shard but not them.

ernicujo

you want a shiny kecleon lvl 30 or a shiny smeargle lvl 100 for your shiny feraligator

Back