• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Seeking Ditto's and other pokemon offering shinies

Soulinferno

Bandit
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    flareth there is something seriously wrong with your connection accept my trade to see if we can trade

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2010
    It keeps disconnecting. I think I fixed it now tho.

EDIT:
    Thanks for the patience and the trade.

Last edited:

dtl42

I have all of those dittos, which four would you want for the Darkrai? I have to wait an hour to migrate them all, but I have each one.

Soulinferno

Bandit
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    I have all of those dittos, which four would you want for the Darkrai? I have to wait an hour to migrate them all, but I have each one.

ill take these for my darkai

Brave
    Quiet
    Bold
    Relaxed

also FINALLY we traded flareth

Soulinferno

Bandit
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    Will NidoQUEEN work? Other than that, I have Altaria and Scyther w/ metal coat.

sorry i want nidoking or nidorino, altaria someone already traded me

EDIT: i updated the list because some people are offering me pokemon that others are offering me i also realized i had some of the non egg moves pokemon myself

Gyoka

Metamaster - Lvl 1 Expert
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    I could also trade an arcanine with crunch, Xatu, and Claydol for shiny spiritomb.

Soulinferno

Bandit
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    I could also trade an arcanine with crunch, Xatu, and Claydol for shiny spiritomb.

why didnt you tell me this before yes ill trade just PM me when you get them all male if you need to breed them.

Gyoka

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    Sorry. I didn't see arcanine on the list.

Gyoka

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    I'll be sure to tell ya if I ever see more pokemon I have on your want list.

slash106

good trainer/naruto lover
    Years
    Hey can i trade a groudon zapdos articuno and jolly ditto for that shiny feraligator if not ill throw in a swampert

Back