• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Sekirei: Wings of Fate

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Sekirei: Wings of Fate (IC) (M)

"Teach all the little birds about the power of love."

Sekirei: Wings of Fate
GMed by Lord Sephear and Geras32

OOC: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=309141

Sekirei_Crest.png

In the year 1999, the mysterious Kamikura island burst to the surface of the ocean. A young researcher decided to explore the island and found an alien spaceship-like construct. Inside were tanks containing life forms: 1 adult, 8 embryos and 99 fertilized eggs. These life forms turned out to be "people" with a genetic code similar to humans. These beings, dubbed "Sekirei", have strange powers beyond anything humans are capable of, but it takes something special to release their true power.

All Sekirei are people that would be considered "beautiful" in one way or another; most are women, some are effeminate men, and very very few (maybe 3 or 4 at the most) are more masculine men. Sekirei can only access the majority of their power(s) through contact with their Ashikabi. Ashikabi are mostly-regular humans whose DNA is compatible with the Sekirei. An Ashikabi and a Sekirei become bonded for life through oral contact (a kiss if that wasn't obvious enough), a process known as being "winged". A Sekirei's power is directly relative to the bond between them and their Ashikabi, as well as how many Sekirei their Ashikabi has.

Every Sekirei has a number, from 1 to 108. Number 1 is the Sekirei who was already an adult when discovered, and is widely accepted as the most powerful, winged or not. 2-9 are the Sekirei discovered as embryos; they are known as "Single Numbers" and are generally as powerful as a regular winged Sekirei before even having an Ashikabi. A Single Number and Ashikabi pair would have a distinct advantage against most others. The Sekirei are part of a scheme called "The Sekirei Plan" that pits them against each other until only one is left and declared the best. There is no telling exactly why.

For the past 18 years most of the Sekirei have been kept in research facilities controlled by the MBI conglomerate, having no acess to the outside world besides TV and whatever MBI tells them. Over this time the Sekirei underwent numerous (surprisingly not abusive) tests and experiments and recently recieved physical augments to be more combat oriented and fit with MBI's designs... some of which were less than clean and innocent. Horito Minaka, owner and CEO of MBI, has decided the Sekirei Plan is ready to begin and has released all the Sekirei into Tokyo with one command: Find the humans who will be their Ashikabi.

MBI is an abbreviation for Mid Bio Informatics, a powerful conglomerate founded by Minaka Hiroto, with their headquarters based in Teito Tower and in charge of the Sekirei Plan. With the overtechnology, found in the alien ship on Kamikura Island, he built up MBI as a pharmaceutical company. Soon after this MBI became an economic, technological and medical network, controlling the world in every field. MBI has enough power and influence to take control of a huge city like Tokyo and to own and keep a company army.

You:

You are one of the Sekirei recently released throughout various parts of Tokyo City to find their Ashikabi, or a regular person who has just unknowingly become involved in the Sekirei Plan. The Sekirei have been cooped up in MBI facilities for years and currently know nothing of the outside world besides what they've seen on TV and that they must try to find their Ashikabi. (The Single Numbers are more knowledgable of the outside world but have still been kept in MBI facilities for the past year in preparation for the Sekirei Plan.)

The night before MBI releases all of the Sekirei, every Ashikabi has the same dream simultaneously. Each Ashikabi feels as if a hand is gently caressing their cheek and they hear a voice that is soft and sweet but firm and demanding. "Teach all the little birds the power of love... " After awakening the Ashikabi will go on with their lives as normal until the first time they encounter a Sekirei; at which point, whether you bond or not, you find out that you are a part of the Sekirei Plan.

The Sekirei Plan:

Phase One: The Sekirei are sent out to find their Ashikabi, limited fighting is allowed (preferrably just with NPCs at this point.) Phase two begins when 90% of the Sekirei have been Winged. (IC it ends when all the multi-digit Sekirei who plan to ever have an Ashikabi have been winged.

Accepted characters:

Ashikabi
Seiji Taketo (Played by that silly jerk who runs the joint *cough* I mean Lord Sephear)
Bryce "Ryce" Danner (Played by Kenneth)

Sekirei

#34 Kotone Mizushina (Played by Zeta Dimentio)
#93 Athena (Played by Geras32)
#98 Madelone (Played By Fenice)

Inactive: Luna Jones (Played by DarkMoonPhase)

Important NPCs:
Hiroto Minaka

Sekirei #1 ???
Discipline Squad (The Discipline Squad Sekirei have access to three greater abilities like winged Sekirei would.)
#63 Demi Krouse
#64 Kana
#65 Tatsumaki-Hagane (Maki)

This Roleplay is rated M for Mature (Like all the best Video Games :P)
Spoiler:

Sekirei Plan Rules: (Players are allowed to break these rules within reason, just be aware of the possible consequences. Any Sekirei who breaks the Plan's rules might be targeted by the Discipline Squad, a team of single and two-digit Sekirei even more powerful than most winged single numbers (due to augments from MBI) depending on the severity of their infraction.)

1. Sekirei Battles are to be one on one, ganging up on a single victim will not be tolerated. A battle is meant to be directly between two Sekriei, an Ashikabi should not be a target.

2. When a Sekirei ceases functioning it is an unspoken rule for the victor to guard their opponent until MBI picks up the body. This is not an established rule, just a courtesy. But if a Sekirei were to ignore this kindness it would likely anger many other Sekirei, making the perpetrator a target nonetheless.

3. Sekirei can recieve financial support from MBI in the form of debit cards suitable for an almost unlimited number of small purchases. The moment a Sekirei breaks one of the other rules the card is voided. And if a Sekirei should stand against MBI for any reason they become ineligible for support and and are considered permanent targets of the Discipline Squad. Ashikabi are not eligible for MBI support to begin with.

Other (Sekirei Plan) rules will be revealed as new Phases begin.

The Great Clock of Teito Tower strikes 12 and emits its daily tone; one so loud, it can be heard across Tokyo. Atop Teito Tower stands a white-haired figure wreathed in the same color. This person is Hiroto Minaka, President and CEO of the MBI conglomerate. Minaka sweeps his arms in a grandiose gesture, despite the fact that nobody besides the Sekirei Disciplinary Squad is watching him and they could care less about his god complex.

300px-Minaka1.jpg

"It is finally time to put my wonderful plan into action! Go! Go forth my Sekirei, and find your Ashikabi! Go forth and begin the greatest love story of all time!" After his miniature speech the man begins to laugh psychotically before slipping and barely catching himself on the edge of the tower. One of the three beautiful women behind him moves forward and pulls him back up before releasing him and stepping back again with a deep sigh.

"We work for a crazy person... " Tatsumaki Hagane muttered to her teammates. Kana gave no response, trying to focus on Minaka's speech.

Demi sighed, tugging Minaka roughly back onto the top of the tower. "Minaka, you make me regret being born as a Sekerei sometimes." She dusted off her jacket, her hair bobbing with the motion. "So, how long before we have to actually go kill someone?"

Minaka smiled and began to pace the tower's roof in a deranged manner. "A very astute question, my beauty! The fun will begin shortly; most of the Sekirei should be finding their Ashikabi rather quickly. Once they've found them, there should be some rather entertaining violence! After all, they all know they have to fight if they want to stay with their Ashikabi. They won't be able to resist! And you three will be around to make sure everything is neat and tidy! What is a Game Master if he has no way to make sure his players follow the rules?"

Maki resisted the urge to knock the man off of the tower and merely spoke, "That doesn't answer the question. When do we get to fight?"

The President turned to his subordinate and looked at her as if he didn't understand the question. "Why, whenever you want. You girls are also a part of the Sekirei Plan. Just try not to deactivate too many Sekirei before Phase Two. A game's not as fun if the players don't have a fair chance to be contenders!"

Demi rolled her eyes. "Yeah, deactivate them. That's totally what we're gonna do."

"Feel free to find your own Ashikabi." Minaka added in. "After all, this story's about love as much as war. Love always adds to the conflict and depth of a story." After this, he uttered another maniacal cackle.

Maki huffed and slashed her hand through the air. "Please, no lowly human is going to own me."

"What she said. Let's face it, most of the guys in this world are idiots." Demi scoffed. "I can't even see a reason why to be with one other than getting winged. Not much point when they're totally useless."

"You'll understand one day. Eventually you three will see what the potential of a Sekirei and Ashikabi's bond is, whether it's through experiencing it... or being on the recieving end of it's power. But for now, go! Go and watch the little birds try to find their wings!"

Maki placed a hand on Demi's shoulder as she stepped towards the edge of the tower. "Let's just go, you know how pointless it is to argue with him." She leapt off of the tower, spinning her staff to slow her descent so she wouldn't make a huge uproar when she landed.

Demi groaned, pulling out her climbing axes. "Yeah yeah yeah." She jumped down as well, flying down towards the ground at a bewildering speed as she fell further. She spun her axes around and jammed them into the side of the building. A loud screeching noise emitted as her axes recklessly began to slow her down, until she was close to the bottom. She ripped them out of the wall and stepped down onto the ground, slipping both axes back into the loops on her belt. She looked up, waiting for Maki to come down.

The Tornado Sekirei drifted lazily down towards the ground, slowed by the speed of her spinning staff. When she landed, she eyed the marks Demi's axes had left in the building briefly and decided not to comment on them. She glanced back towards the top of the tower and waited for Kana to make her way down.

Kana waited until the others had descended from the building before making her own, but first she turned to Minaka and saluted. "I will not fail you, sir!" With that, she began hopping down the progressively lower and farther out sides of the building until it straightened out after which she leapt to other buildings, going lower and lower until she finally reached the others squad members. She didn't feel the need to be as showy as those two, not to mention that she didn't exactly have a way to get down the titanic tower in one go without damaging the master's building like Demi so recklessly had.

"Right... So, I'm bored. What'dya wanna do?" Maki asked Demi when they were all together again.

"Well... I dunno. We don't really have a lot of rule-breakers right now. We just began the Plan a few minutes ago." Demi looked around. "Is there anything interesting to do in Tokyo?"

"Umm..." Maki thought for a moment. "I'm not really sure, I spend most of my spare time training. There must be something we can do for fun though."

"Well, we could always pick a fight." Demi smirked. She turned around, looking for someone to mess with. There were a few scattered people here and there, none of them bearing the crest of the Sekerei. However, after watching the crowd flow by, her eye spotted one trying to slink past all the busy people. Demi wasted no time, dashing forward against the protests of Maki and Kana. She sent a flying kick right into the girl's stomach, kicking her away from the flow of the crowd. As she drew her axes, the pedestrians took notice of the incoming battle and began to run away in all directions, leaving a bit more room for Demi to do her work. A few hung by near the far edges of buildings to watch.

The girl coughed, holding her stomach as she pulled herself up using the building she had been kicked into. "Geez, what's your issue?"

Demi sighed. "We're Sekerei. Although it's generally frowned upon, we fight. And I'm bored. You look like a good target right now. So, come on, gimme whatcha got."

The girl squinted angrily. "Fine then, I will!" The girl fired a fireball at Demi, who simply sidestepped it with ease. The girl became angry with that action and fired another, and another, each one missing its target.

A fireball came suddenly from the other side of Demi and flew directly at Maki. She tilted her head to let it fly past harmlessly and spun her staff in front of her to block the others. While she watched things heat up, she let out a big sigh. "She has no off switch. Why can't she just relax for once?"

Kana was unwilling to watch such a blatant violation of master Minaka's words, but she knew that there was no stopping Demi when she got like this. Not without a fight at least, and she didn't want to bother fighting another Discipline Squad member. At least she wasn't breaking the rules of the plan itself. "You can find me over there when you're done with your new toy." She said with a sigh, stepping around the corner of a building and leaning on the wall, placing Demi's slaughter now out of sight.

Demi rolled her eyes. "Is that all you have to offer? Pity. I bet you would have a pretty cool Greater Technique. Speaking of which, here's mine." Demi dropped her axes, letting them stick into the ground as she held up her arms. Two chains with pointed tips shot out from the bracelets on her wrists, flying towards the girl. She tried to move out of the way, but both of the chains stuck into her arm, making her scream in pain.

Demi knelt down and wrapped the chains around the blades of her axes before pulling them out and yanking the girl towards her. The helpless girl was met with a painful boot into the stomach, which was followed by Demi's bootknife jabbing into her. Demi ripped her foot out roughly, watching the girl fall onto her knees. The girl coughed again, spitting out blood onto the concrete. "You're rough... that's not even fair."

"Well, life isn't fair." Demi laughed. She let some of the chain recede into the bracelets, tightening them so that Demi could swing her axes and fling the girl down onto the sidewalk, roughly. "Come on, get up. I'm just having fun."

The girl staggered to her feet, barely able to stand. "W-Why don't you just d-deactivate me?"

"There's no fun in that. No hard feelings." Demi flung the axe in her left hand, catching the girl in the stomach and making her stumble back. She managed to keep her balance - not that it mattered. Demi walked up to her, pulled her right arm back, and swung her other axe into the girls neck. The girl screamed, which quickly turned into disgusting gurgling, before she stumbled onto the ground and finally died.

Demi clapped her hands together. "Hm. Job-well-done I suppose."

Those words signaled the end of her one-sided battle, so Kana let out a sigh and rejoined the others. She looked briefly at the bloody corpse that was once a Sekirei and then back to Demi. "If you must kill someone, could you try doing it without making a mess?"

Maki jogged over to Demi and winced at the sight of her victim. "Geeze... do you always have to be such a sadist? Why don't you ju - who the hell is that?"

A good 25 feet away, a woman had just turned a corner into their vew. She looked even more out of place than the Disciplinary Squad did. The woman was easily 6'2 and had long crimson hair that covered one eye. She wore a strange shortened purple dress and belted at her hip was a sheathed western longsword. The woman stepped up to the - quite-violently - deactivated Sekirei and looked down at her. After a few moments her gaze darted upwards to Demi. She spoke in a soft, but commanding and threatening tone.

"Don't you know it's frowned upon to attack Sekirei who haven't emerged yet?"

Demi was baffled, and somewhat pissed too. This random, freakish woman comes out of nowhere and reprimands her like it's no big deal? Screw that. "Is that any of your business? It's not against the rules, so bug off."

The woman's mouth went from an unassuming line to a disappointed frown. She took another step towards Demi. "Is that so? I remember a time when little birds knew not to speak to their betters in such a way. Has everything really fallen so far?"

"Their betters? What makes you so special? You just look like the regular freak of Tokyo. No offense."

"Don't worry, someone such as you couldn't possible offend me."

"Excuse me? Listen, I'm being pretty damn nice to you right now, considering that I just met you and you act like you're some big hotshot, but I'm not afraid to get mean." Demi growled. "I don't care who you think you are, honestly, but you don't talk to me like that."

The woman looked at Demi a moment longer and the frown deepened to one of anger. "I must apologize, I haven't explained myself well enough. Let me be perfectly clear. If you attack any more Sekirei who don't have a fair chance to fight back and haven't found their Ashikabi yet, you will regret it. Now run along and go find something more productive to do."

Maki blinked a few times and stared in awe at the two. Nobody ever spoke to Demi that way and survived; was this woman insane?

Demi's face was completely red, and without even pausing to consider the possibilities of what could happen, she whipped out her axes. "Guess it's my lucky day. I get to kill off two bumbling idiots today."

The woman sighed as if she thought she had gotten her message across and was quite disappointed at the turn of events. "You have a funny definition of luck." With no warning, she flicked one of her fingers in the air and Demi's right axe shattered.

"Ah, sh**! What the hell?!" Demi watched as her axe fell to the ground into tiny pieces. "Okay, guess I'm fighting a witch now. Tokyo keeps the freaks coming." She raised her arms and fired the chains, this time twisting her wrists to move them in a spiral towards the woman.

The woman sighed and shrugged. "I really thought you'd understand by now." Right before the chains reached her, she moved forward at a blinding speed and stopped right in front of Demi. Her left hand grasped the sheath of her sword and her thumb flicked the crossguard, propelling the hilt into Demi's stomach and knocking the wind out of her.

"Demi!" Maki shouted and moved to intervene. She only took a few steps before she stopped abrubtly, staring down at the blade tip only inches in front of her throat.

"Leave." The woman muttered. "This is the last time I will say it, leave now or die. And don't attack anymore unwinged Sekirei if you value your lives."

Demi coughed, regaining her breath as the woman snapped at Maki. "In case you forgot, we're supposed to stay by whoever we knock off until they get picked up by someone from MBI as a courtesy. Discipline Squad isn't exactly allowed to break the rules either."

"So, this is what the Discipline Squad is now?" The woman looked down for a moment and muttered to herself. "Minaka, you've really lost it, haven't you?" She pulled her blade away from Maki's neck and sheathed it, leaving her to let out the breath she had been holding. When the woman looked up again she had a pleasant smile on her face. "Well I suppose that's dealt with. Enjoy the rest of your day ladies." With that she strolled away as if nothing ever happened.

However, when she was almost out of sight, she stopped one last time. She looked back at the three Sekirei, and although she was still smiling it was almost as if a malevolent aura surrounded her that caused all three girls to feel a chill. "I trust you girls won't forget what we discussed today. That includes you, Kana." She mentioned Kana by name despite the fact that she had excluded herself from the whole ordeal. And just like that, she was gone.

Demi looked at the other two girls, who were as equally as confused as she was. "... You don't think that was..."

"Yes, I believe so," said Kana, somewhat shaken by the ordeal, but she was not in fear. She held a great resentment for that woman, for someone who thought they could just leave the Sekirei Plan like that. Her hands curled up into a fist and she was tempted to conjure a blade slash at something, anything, but she knew it would be wasted energy. "She will face punishment eventually..."

Maki shivered and looked around. "I... I've never felt like I could die at any moment before. In the past I've always felt so in control. Could that really have been #1? I thought... I thought the Witch-Knight Sekirei was dead."

"Seriously? You think someone like her could die?" Demi scoffed, joining the two. "No way. She might as well be immortal. It would take every Sekerei in the Plan attacking at once to even come close to killing her. No one beats #1. Not without serious injury or death, that is."

"Well what should we do now?" Maki said, punching the building near them lightly. "I'm pissed off and confused and I need to unwind."

"Our job, I suppose." Kana added. :I'm going to search for an opponent that actually has an Ashikabi, the kind we were supposed to search for in the first place." Disregarding the other two, she started walking down the now vacant road. Those two could be annoying at times, especially Demi, but she was there to enforce the rules, not to make friends.

Demi groaned and turned towards Maki. "What should we do? You wanna go somewhere else or you wanna follow her? She could probably get into trouble if she isn't careful."

"I doubt there will be anyone interesting to fight today. It's not like all the other Sekirei are going to walk around for five minutes and find their Ashikabi all of a sudden." Maki shrugged and hooked a thumb towards the departing Kana. "She may be all glum and dour, but she's got a point."

Demi sighed. "Right, right. Well, I guess we should wait here until MBI gets this gi - wha?!" When Demi turned around, the girl was already gone, nothing but a large bloodstain on the sidewalk remaining. "Oh... well... Guess we should go eat then. Want some sushi?"

Maki pumped her fist in the air. "Hell yeah!" She bounced up and down a bit. And with that, the two girls left the street, which soon returned to it's usual business.

A short distance away.

A man with curly black hair leaves his office building and stretches while he strolls leisurely away from the building. "Seiji! Hey Seiji! Why don't you come have a drink with us?" One of his workmates called out from behind him.

"Sorry! Tonight's my night to relax at home with some TV." He threw the words behind him as he walked without turning. Geeze, these suits are stuffy... why would anyone even need a suit to sit in a cubicle all day? Nobody sees us office grunts. He kept walking down the sidewalk until one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen turned a corner and continued on towards him. Her hair was such a deep red, her face was so well defined and her skin was flawless. Is that one of those double-edged western swords? She must be some kind of collector... but then why is she just wearing it on her hip like that?

Seiji kept walking and tried not to show his surprise, but when she drew closer, he thought he saw some sort of deep purple aura surrounding her, which caused him to flinch. She noticed this action and gave him a smile. "Why hello there sir, it's nice to see such a hard worker around." She spoke to him with the deceptively relaxed smile and kept walking without waiting for a reply.

As she went away, he shivered and knelt down as if the gravity around him had strengthened. He couldn't think clearly enough so his thoughts came out verbally. "Who the f... what kind of person did I just see?"

After he regained his composure, Seiji made his way home without anything else strange happening. He passed what looked like a bloodstain on the way, but the MBI workers cleaning it up assured him somebody just fell while touching up Teito Tower. Could that have had anything to do with that dream last night? At the thought of the dream, it's disturbingly familiar words echoed through his mind. "Teach all the little birds the power of love." Once he arrived at his apartment, he drew his hand across his face and tossed his suitcase on the floor. "Why are dreams always silly nonsense?"

Seiji knew somewhere deep down inside of him these weren't all just coincidences, but he ignored them for the sake of his sanity and went to bed early. If only he knew who he had just met and what the next day would bring.

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
The night was young, the stars slowly peeking out over the dark cloth of the night. The winds were calm, though slightly chilly, and it was relatively quiet outside. A quiet night, a peaceful night.

"Hey! Hiya! Heiyah!"

The birds were winding down and the parks were emptying out, lights were going on and off as people still began to go about their routines.

"Rah!"

The people out now, while shady, tend to keep to themselves or those who they have business with them. And then the metal roof a girl kicks folds in a bit. The crunch echoes through the park. Almost immediately after doing that, the girl atop the roof yelped and jumped down. She almost lost her footing, but caught herself quickly and dashed off.

Sending her power through her body, she manages to be able to run out of the park fairly quickly, though not unnoticed. A few people stared in shock, not believing what they've even seen. That some tiny girl just busted up a metal roof.

-----

The girl pants as she dashes into an alleyway after bumping into a wall once or twice. "Oh man, I didn't know it'd be so loud." She wipes the sweat off of her brow and frowns. "I mean geez. It felt really sturdy to me." She sighs and sits on the ground, directly onto a tack. "Yipe!" She pulls it out and throws it behind her, simply causing it to bounce back.

"Meeehhhh..." She frowns and hugs her knees. "Kinda tired... guess I'm gonna really search tomorrow." She sighs. "I was hoping an Ashikabi would see that, too..." She picks up the tack and tosses it up into the air. It hits a window and lands about 20 feet away. With a yawn and a bit of an adjustment, she manages to let herself fall asleep.

PsychoticMoonlight

Beautiful Insanity
Years

Luna Jones

Luna was walking through the street, listening to her music player as always, and thought about last night. That soft hand stroking her cheek, and a soft voice commanding her:

"Teach all the little birds the power of love..."

She could still feel that gentle hand on her cheek. Bringing her hand to her face, she touched her cheek. What did it mean..? She wondered, letting her hand fall to her side. She groaned as she realized she had stopped walking, and cursed under her breath for losing her focus so easily. She continued to walk up the street, and walked along the sidewalk before stopping briefly. I wonder why I remember it so clearly.. Patting her cheeks with both hands, she shook her head and ran the rest of the way. She headed up the stairs, and pushed open the doors to the store. Before she could enter the threshold, there was a dull scream of pain. Luna ignored it and moved into the store.

"What business do you have here Daredevil?" Came a gravely voice.

"I'm just getting food." She answered simply. Ugh.. I hate it when they call me that. She cursed to herself and turned to the store manager. Every adult knew Luna as a troublemaker, or a devil. In truth, she just loved to have fun. Just because she was mischievous didn't give them the right to name her. Yet, they had and do. She looked him over and sighed. She grabbed a bag of chips and pushed a dollar and some change over the counter. With that she left.​

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Athena
Tokyo Knightlife

A lone armored figure wandered beneath the starless night. Although there were no stars, the figure was surrounded by light, and though she was alone she was surrounded by people. Thus is Tokyo, a city that truly never sleeps. From the moment that she was released into the world outside Kamikura island, Athena had been searching the massive city for a single person; her Ashikabi. He was to be her destined partner, her soulmate, to share a bond of love and power with forevermore. Her own heart was supposed to tell her when she had found him, but after hours of searching and walking past countless people, she was starting to wonder if she would ever find him at all.

There was a building nearby that Athena was sure she had seen before. Had she just gone in a huge circle? Nnnggh… She felt herself curl her fingers into a fist, but took a deep breath and relaxed her hand. I can't lose hope. A true knight doesn't give up until the bitter end. She gave a sigh before looking forward and continuing to walk. How much longer she couldn't know.

"Hey, Gaijin!" Athena heard a man's voice call out. "You're a long way from Akihabara, aren't you?" She turned to see the a young man who, by all accounts, looked like a typical Japanese guy. Short black hair, not too tall, pale skin, and nothing that really stood out.

"My name is not 'Gaijin', it's Athena." Her voice was firm and commanding, a strong voice like a knight should have. "Do you need something?" Regardless of how unwelcome this man was, she had to offer her help if he needed it.

"Greek, nice! Definitely a Gaijin, though. I'm Yamato, but no, I don't need anything. I think you do, though. You've been walking around here like a lost little kid for a while now. You lookin' for something?"

"W-what! I am not a lost child!" Athena temporarily lost her composure, the statement catching her off guard. It felt belittling, but she knew it was true. The lost part, at least. She cleared her throat and spoke calmly now. "But I am on a search. I'm looking for a man."

"Well I'm sure that picking up a dude won't be too hard for a hottie you. Don't look at me, though. I'm taken. If you wanna meet someone I know this great club nearby. It's always packed with people lookin' for a good time!"

Athena was about to shout at him again for misunderstanding until he actually gave her some useful information. She tried to keep his earlier statement from getting to her and asked, "Where is this club?"

"Now we're getting somewhere! C'mon, I'll show you. Follow me!" He began to walk away, but Athena stopped him.

"No, I don't need help. Just tell me where it is and I'll get there myself." Finding her Ashikabi was her task, and her's alone.

"What? You sure? It's kinda hard to find." Athena nodded firmly. "Haha, I didn't know I was that bad, but alright. You see that alley over there?" He pointed to one in the distance. It was dark and narrow, but there were indeed some people going in. "Go in there, take the second left into another alley, take a right, another right, then take another left. It should be right in front of you. All right?" Finally having a sense of direction, Athena ran to the alley. "Wait! Don't try to take any other alleys besides the ones I told you! There are some people you really don't wanna mess with around here!" His warning came too late, because by the time he had said the important part, she was already out of earshot.

Athena began traversing the network of alleyways. Okay, second left, right, right, another...right? She had managed to take the first few pathways before she found that she was lost. In her eagerness, she didn't pay enough attention to the instructions. She looked around in an attempt to find others on their way to the club, but there were none. Maybe she should go back and ask Yamato again. Athena began walking back where she came from, but instead found herself somewhere else that she didn't recognize. She was once again lost, and this time even worse so. In desperation, she tried more alleyways, but to no avail. She stopped and considered her options.That was when she heard voices in the distance.

Having nothing else she could try, she made her way to the source of the voices to find a group of young men and women hanging around in a dead end. The women were dressed immodestly, cackling to each other or sucking on the faces of other men. The men were filthy and covered in piercings and tattoos with a cigarette in one hand and a bottle in the other. The spot reeked of evil, and it also just plain reeked. It didn't take long for their attention to focus on Athena.

One of the women was the first to speak."Hey, look at that otaku freak over there! Ahahahahaha!" The woman's voice was annoyingly high and nasally, and her laugh was horrid. "Go back to your mommy, weirdo. This place is for grownups only!" The other girls soon joined in her cacophonous chorus of laughter.

Athena's expression intensified. "I'd advise you to show respect when you speak to me, harlot."

"Huh? Wha'd you say, *****?!" She made a disgusting face in anger. "Teach her a lesson, Kitano!" The man that was next to her stood up. He wore an old leather jacket and pants full of holes, and his hair was messy and long.

"The hell you think you're doing, chickie? We don't like wannabe badasses like you." He began walking over to her. "We were gonna let you go runnin' away no problem, but now somebody's gonna get h- mph!" Kitano was interrupted when he ran into a wall. Or rather, Athena's barrier. "What the- what is this frickin' thing?" He tried to move forward again, just to bump into the barrier once more.

"What are you waiting for, you useless punk!" The first girl shouted at her lover, if they could even be called that. "You scared to hit a girl or somethin'?" She picked up the bottle Kitano had left behind and also walked towards Athena, but was also confronted by the barrier. "What the hell?!"

"Give me that, you skank!" He took the bottle from the other girl and swung at the transparent barrier with all his force. The glass container shattered on impact and shards buried themselves in his hand. "AAAAGH! GOD DAMMIT!"

The other girl stared in shock. "Would you like to try again?" taunted Athena. "Maybe you'll have better luck."

"Tch, you're a real freak! Let's get outta here!" The pair ran away from the vice-festered dead end, soon followed by its other inhabitants. "We see you again and you're dead!" She called out one last threat before she was gone.

Athena sighed and created a midair platform for herself to stand on. She created more and more, forming a staircase for herself to the roof of the nearest building and sat down. Suddenly something occurred to her; she could have just gone up earlier! She sighed again and rested her face on her hand, staring forward despondently. That confrontation had depressed her. Ideally, she would have brought swift justice to each and every one of those snakes. Instead, she barely managed to injure one (by accident, no less), the rest getting away without so much as a scratch. In fact, if that one hadn't pulled the thing with the bottle, she wasn't sure if she would even have been able to scare them. And there was no way she would have run away, so in that case what would she have done?

The armored Sekirei fell onto her back with a groan and looked up at the starless sky. She really needed a way to fight as soon as possible.

What kind of noble Ashikabi goes to nightclubs anyway?!

Sephear

Years

Seiji Taketo: A life unfulfilled leads to sleep unfulfilled.

A Blink. A yawn. Another blink. Turn over. "Argh!" Seiji wiped his left hand up his face and over his hair while his left hand slammed onto the mattress he couldn't sleep on. "Great, on top of everything else I can't sleep. And today was a relatively nice day at the office too...I guess one good thing a day is all I'm allowed right now. And now i'm talking to myself." He stood up and threw his flannel shirt to the floor before proceeding to get dressed in a white button down polyester shirt, some black jeans and his only pair of regular every day shoes. He stopped at the door and walked into the night of Tokyo, wincing at all the neon lights and instead turning towards an all too familiar spot. That dream last night was so strange, and now tonight I can't sleep...almost like I'm failing whoever told me. Seiji thought to himself. And now Jess doesn't want to hear from me unless I go for a promotion or apply to MBI...Why can't it just be enough that I treat her well. Agh, tonight's not the night to be thinking of her, too much of that and I'll just find a way to make things worse. Why would birds need to know anything about love? And what does that have to do with me? I don't even like birds...except doves, and eagles, and falcons...huh I guess the only birds I really dislike are pigeons and crows.

He stopped and looked around, everything was still there. The seasaw, the junglegym, all the rocking animals things...come to think of it Seiji had no idea what they were called. But oh thank god the most important thing was still there...the swing set. The only park in the world with no children or homeless people, looks like I've got it all to myself. He slowly and deliberately strolled over to one of the swings. "Hello old friend, ready to help me waste some more of my meaningless time and think?" He sat down on the leftmost swing without moving for a moment, then kicked off backwards and began to move rhythmically back and forth like a human pendulum. He continued like this without another word or thought for nearly an hour, until realization flew out of nowhere like a brick knocking him out of the swing. Or it may as well have, considering the spastic gasp came right as he was at the bottom of the back swing and he crashed to the ground back-of-the-headfirst.

Seiji's head flew back up as if it wasn't throbbing and his urge to scream was for a completely separate reason. "That gorgeous woman I passed! Her voice sounded just like the one in the dream! I have to-but where would I even-and what would I learn-ah forget it!" His head dropped back to the ground in frustration this time and he lay there, his heels still barely resting on the swing. How would I find one single woman in the middle of Tokyo, even if she's really unique looking and wears a western sword? Especially just to ask a single question? I just don't have the time. He remained motionless for a few more minutes before he blinked and realized his eyes had been closed a second ago. If I can't sleep in my own bed why the hell am I getting drowsy on the cold hard ground outside? I need to just act like an adult, leave a children's park and go attempt a troubled pointless sleep. Were his last thoughts as his eyes closed once again and he saw no more that night.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Athena
The Quest For Excalibur: Part 1

Darkness shrouded the knight's vision, growing brighter gradually, yet very slowly. Sunrise. Athena opened her eyes to find that she had managed to fall asleep on the rooftop from the previous night. There was something else. Various sounds that indicated others on the roof with her. Chattering, various grown men. She snapped to her feet and turned to find a group of roof workers staring at her as if they'd never seen an apparently-Greek-but-not-really girl in full armor before. Athena noticed them take a step back as she realized she had taken a battle stance upon standing abruptly. It didn't do any good considering her inability to actually battle, but using it made her feel better anyway.

Her new audience seemed to be waiting for something, an explanation maybe. Athena fought for the best words in her mind, but instead opted for just leaping off the roof and fleeing. It wasn't a battle, so there wasn't any shame, right? Not to mention that she really didn't have any business with them, considering that they weren't in danger or anything. The workers watched in awe as this mysterious girl leapt off a three story building and landed completely unharmed and unfazed, and proceeded to simply run off.

Back on the streets of Tokyo, Athena continued her search. Again, hours passed unfruitfully and uneventfully. A deep sigh ensued, followed by the usual self-motivating thoughts that accompanied feelings of hopelessness. However, it didn't quite seem to be doing the trick this time. This goal doesn't seem to be coming any closer to completion, and if I don't find my Ashikabi, then I won't find my Excalibur either… As she continued walking on the street, completely unaware of where she was, she stopped. She had walked to a part of Tokyo that was new to her, specifically next to a store that was called "Kaoru's Costume Shop". She could see inside through the windows and saw something amazing. Along the back wall were all kinds of swords, but one stood out to her in particular. It was large, it was grand, and it was exactly what she pictured a legendary blade to look like. She knew full well it would probably be useless in actual combat, but nevertheless she wanted it.

Athena walked into the store and straight to the counter where a man who was presumably the titular "Kaoru" stood. "I need that blade," she said, pointing to the one she wanted. It had a golden hilt with various types of jewels adorning the guard and pommel as well as the lower end of the blade, as well as a wide, glimmering silver blade. Of course, it was probably just gilded if that and the jewels were probably fake as well, but she didn't care. It just looked oh so perfect… Her eyes probably sparkled as she stared at it's beauty.

"Absolutely, miss. From the looks of it, that's all you're missing from your ensemble. The sword's all yours for 8000 yen."

Athena's expression changed to a surprised one. It seemed that in her eagerness she forgot that things cost money, and she didn't have any at the moment. "Umm, I-I'll be back." She slowly backed away before making a beeline for the door. Well, that was embarrassing, she thought. She needed the sword, but for that she needed money. She wouldn't even think about stealing it or taking any crooked jobs for it, so she needed to look for a good, honest, entry level job. Great, something else to search for. She couldn't falter now, not when such a thing was right in front of her! She looked around and soon found a newspaper on the ground. It contained many things, but fortunately those things included want ads. She quickly began scouring through the ad boxes.

"Maid cafe?" she muttered as she sat on a bench to read the paper. There was no way she would change her armor for a maid outfit, much less wear a maid outfit. Sure she served the innocent, but not like that. "Data analyst?" Sad to say, but Athena wasn't exactly good with numbers. In fact, she could barely do basic maths. "Construction worker?" Hmm… maybe that could work. In fact, it seemed to be one of the only jobs that just might let her keep her armor, as long as she wore the bright orange vest over it. Having settled on a job, she quickly moved to the listed location. That sword would be in her hands soon enough! Well, depending on how far away pay day was.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Noah the Wolf

His green eyes glowed subtly in the darkness, the hue was dim but noticeable. A couple of months back he had learned the reason behind the sudden pull that had brought him back to Tokyo, his homeland. The plan had begun, it was placed in action and yet he couldn't get a single fact out of his head; that he wanted nothing to do with it.

" Dumbass father, " he mumbled to himself, walking past a darkened park and noticing a single man lying in the dirt. " I never imagined he would actually start the Sekirei plan. . . I always thought- " He trailed off from his thought, his mind barely wrapped around the fact that he was being forced to find a mate; as they, so bluntly were. He growled before leaping out towards the the roof of a single story building, desperate to forget all his worries.

He bounded from roof to roof, his bare feet quietly pushing off onto the next landing. The moon was little less than a toe nail, just the remnants of its waning form. Noah could guess that was one of the reasons why he was so irritated with the idea. While time had passed, before the arrogation of his return had made itself known, he developed some acute connection with the planet's moon. It was weird in the beginning for him but now it just felt natural. When the moon was full he felt exceptionally cheerful and when it was, fading or darkening, he would become agitated.

He let out a tiring breathe, the cool air making it visible in front of him. His green eyes showered back and fort on the scenery. A bustling street of Asians and patrons from the plan. He could smell their essence amongst the crowd, their power radiating off them. One was particularly close, she smelled feminine but also a bit . . . lonely, he guessed. He took a subtle whiff, just enough to graze over the scents of the humans passing him by.

" Dammit," he uttered, his fist clenching tightly at his side. That dammed doctor would be the one to force him into something he didn't want to do. And on a night where he couldn't feel the comfort of the moon no less! What a sick, depraved man he was.

The wolf type Sekirei let out a anger-controlling sigh, his oxygen stuttering out of his nostrils before he tucked his hands into the pockets of his flannel shirt. After, what seemed like a long conflict in his head, he looked himself over and decided that he didn't need to find his Ashikabi or whatever. His brows lowered over his eyes, creasing in the middle as he continued the thought. He was strong enough without one, he was after all, one of the first to enter the project right. He was number seven, a single digit. He was one of the unlucky ones...

Unlucky because he was allowed to live life freely before being thrown into this cage known only as Tokyo. That was what it was, in all honesty it was a cage. A cage designed to force fate on them. He was sure there were other Sekireis that felt the same. The only difference being that they didn't have a way to fight back; atleast, not literally. They were weak willed fools, all of them raised up in test-tubes. They'd never understand the bliss of true freedom like he had.

Without another thought he leaped off the like-wise single story building and landed in front of a decent looking Asian couple. His bronzed skin, emerald eyes, and full lips had sent the man's girl into a biological frenzy. Her pheromones had already started leaking from her pores by the time he had actually smiled at the pair. His lips pulling up into a harmless smirk as the man eyes widen in rivalry.

Noah laughed, it was funny how earthly-man actually assumed they could compete with him. They were rare, the ones that thought that way. Most of them actually feared and strayed from him, their body telling them what their minds couldn't grasp; that he was actually very dangerous predator.

He would spare the man from a horrible embarrassment tonight, only because his woman had sparked no interest in him. She was actually very lean and cat-like, he shuddered on the inside. She was distasteful to him at best. He walked off from the pair and heard the relief-fill sigh that came from the man once he had. He smirked again. It was nice to know he still had that kind of affect on the self-esteem of a man.

With slow but cheerful steps, he would search for what his instincts guided him towards,he would try his best to try and find some service in that cage of a city or at the very least some food. He walked passed a Sekirei dressed in armor, her hands dainty holding a newspaper while she sat on bench. Either way, he would ignore her and continue walking, if she didn't start a fight with him than he wouldn't with her.​

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Years
"Muuuuuhhhhh..." Kotone whines as she hangs upside down, foot caught in a tree. 'How was I supposed to know that jump was so deep?' She lets out a sigh... until she feels a large tug on her hair.

The branch snaps and she falls to the ground, just barely missing a kid. She hears the kid run away, laughing to themselves. "Ow... that kinda hurt..." She shakes her head and hops back to her feet. "But I won't let that get in my way!" She clicks her tongue and extends her ki. Not many people around, oddly. "... Why is this place so empty?"

She sighs and walks on the grass. She giggles, the grass tickling her feet. She jumps, manages to land on a swing and falls to the sand below. "Oof!" She frowns and once again gets up. 'Come on, me. Stop being lazy...' She shakes her head and grips her fists. "Okay, today I'm going to do it. I hope." She inhales before running off, back into the city. Her sense is active, her mood is good...

... And within minutes, she is already lost. 'Maybe this wasn't a good idea...' She thinks to herself, trying to backtrace... to no success.

"Why are cities so big?" She sighs and keeps moving along. She brushes by a few people, but she hardly notices. 'If they're so big... I'll just have to learn it to the tile!' With another objective in mind, she keeps wandering around.

Sephear

Years

Seiji Taketo: A rude but necessary awakening.

The swing was so fun, back and forth, higher and higher. Seiji always loved the swings, especially jumping off at the high point of a forward swing. "Hey!" He slowed down and stopped to look at the source of the interruption, a little girl the same size he was, he couldn't see her face for some reason but she sounded angry.

"What?" He asked, standing up and sounding equally annoyed.

"You've been on that swing for more than 5 minutes now, and the other one is broken, give someone else a turn!"

Seiji opened his mouth and froze, somehow even though he couldn't see the girl's face he new she was the prettiest girl in the world. His heart fluttered and he knew he had to ask her what her name was, at the last second though he lost her nerve and shoved her. "Shut up, you can't tell me what to do stupid girl!"

Before he even knew what was happening the faceless girl got up and shoved him back, hard. He fell back but for some reason he felt pain in his chest instead of his back. Girls are nothing but trouble.

Love is wrought with pain and confusion, but all who really experience it understand it's worth. Trials can make the victory that much sweeter, giving up only leads to more pain.

Another shock of pain to the chest, this one minor and a voice. "Oof!" Seiji's eyes opened and his head rocketed up to look and just see what looked like some cute little girl running off into the city. He looked around and what he saw put his hand to his forehead while his head fell back into the sand. I can't believe I fell asleep outside, and in a park no less. It's a wonder I wasn't arrested, I guess they just thought I was a well-dressed hobo. A deep sigh later Seiji was upright once more and strolling out of the park. Just as he was nearing the side walk his phone started ring, he dug into his pocket and pulled it out but a moment before he answered his hand went limp and dropped it. Walking across the sidewalk was a tall and very handsome man, at the sight of him the hair on the back of Seiji's neck stood at attention and his fight-or-flight response conflicted with itself, leaving him stuck staring until the guy was a good distance away.

Seiji remembered himself and scrambled to pick up the phone and answer it before whoever was calling got angry and hung up. The name on his phone's display replaced his panicked expression with one of detached disappointment, but he still touched the green phone icon and held it up to his ear. "Hey babe, what's up?"

"What's up?" The feminine voice on the other end seethed. "What's up is we need to talk and you weren't at home even though this is your day off and I showed up early to treat you to breakfast, where are you?"

As he chatted with his reasonable girlfriend who certainly never harped on him for doing what she wanted him to Seiji started to walk down the sidewalk towards who knows where. "The playground, some cute kid jumped on my chest and ran off, but she wasn't giggling or yelling so I'm not even sure she knew I was there."

"Why are you at the playground?"

"...Honestly I don't know." He was getting the idea that he couldn't just explain he was having trouble sleeping again and get away with it, he'd have to meet her for another pointless argument that would leave him feeling like a failure. "How about I buy you lunch at Sakura's?"

"Why have lunch at a maid cafe?"

"Because if we're at a maid cafe you-" He stopped for a moment as he passed some girl who seemed to be cosplaying as a Knight or something, at the sight of her his chest pounded for a second like in his dream and when he'd seen the little girl...then again maybe the latter was because she'd just landed on him but that didn't feel like ordinary pain either. He recovered quickly and kept walking, confident she wouldn't notice him in such a dense crowd. "Er, because if we're at a maid cafe you can be secure in the fact that I have eyes for nobody but you." He continued, still within earshot of the weird cosplayer.

"Oh come on Seiji, don't give me that, you know I've never worried about you being faithful. I'm nowhere near that shallow and insecure, it's about how you don't seem to-"

"Alright alright." Seiji interrupted her, waving his arm in defiance of the fact that she couldn't see it. "I get it, but something this important shouldn't be discussed over the phone. I'm already at Sakura's, I wandered over here while we were talking without even thinking about it. I promise I'll listen as long as you want when you get here."

A sigh reminiscent of when Seiji woke up earlier. "Okay, I'll be over there in a few minutes, don't order without me." Click.

An attractive young woman in an obvious maid outfit opened the door and held it for Seiji. "Welcome home master! Please sit anywhere you like and one of us will be right over to serve you!"

Seiji stared at the brightly decorated sign that read: "Sakura's, we live to serve you! and tried not to grimace at the irony of being there to discuss his relationship. "Just call me sir please." He told her in a more dour voice than he knew he had access to as he stepped inside to sit down. Once he was at a table he clutched his chest for a second and thought, not about the incoming most-likely-angry girlfriend but instead those strange people he'd seen so far that morning. Why had his chest tightened so much at the sight of them all, had he seen them before? Were they long lost relatives or something?

Last edited:

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Noah the Wolf

Noah let his emeralds slide to the corner of his eyes. The woman in the armor probably hadn't noticed him. Not that it mattered, he guessed but a part was curious as too how the other Sekirei felt about this experiment.They were all basically being rounded up like cattle, well, at the very least the single digits were. "Lucky bastards. . ." he somberly thought, his face contorting into disheartened beauty.

" Hmm, excuse me..." A voice called out to him with the hints of a french accent on its tongue. He brought his face onto the woman's. Within a second, maybe even less, he had taken in most of her appearance. Her hair was dark and long, though not quite as straight as most of the Asian's around him. Her lips were a rose red and her structure refined and noble. "You look lost? I can tell you're not from this country." She assumed.

Noah let out a heavy sigh, his mind already made up that he wouldn't like the woman. "I'm just fine." he told her curtly with a delicate smirk.

Her eyes widened as expected and she gained a stuttering to her words. "O-Oh," was all she could mange to say before playing with the curls of her hair nervously.

Her reaction made him smile even more, showing the gleaming canines that rested in his mouth. Noah looked her up and down, feeling that she would be considered pretty by the judgement of other humans. Off a whim he decided he would take her out with him tonight. He looked off for moment, just to leave her guessing at what his next words would be. "Would you like to go out with me?" he asked, the lingerings of smile still on his face.

The woman stuttered with her lips parted, it was sorta like talking to a starstruck fan. It took a moment before she could gather her thoughts together and nodded in agreement.

"Good," Noah said, wrapping his arm around her and continuing down the crowded walk way.

"So. . . Umm. . .where are we headed?"

"Sakura's." He said evenly.

She stared up at him for a second. ". . .Sakura's? You mean the maid cafe, why are we going to such a place?" she wondered, though her hand had not released it iron grip on his own.

Noah smiled to himself, the dark curls of his hair beginning to be pelted by the drizzle of a beginning shower. "First of all its about to rain." he told her smugly. "Secondly, they have the most delicious Yakitori in the whole country." He chuckled lightly.

"Welcome home m-" the woman in the maid outfit paused abruptly, her eyes zoning in on Noah's face and her body turning towards him, more so than his date. She straightened out the apron of her outfit in a attempt to impress him. "Welcome master. . . How may I serve you?"

"A table for a two please." he uttered.

The maid bowed gracefully, her eyes staying on him the whole while before leading them into the Cafe. His date didn't seem to be upset, which was a good thing. He didn't particularly enjoy the company of jealous women, especially those that he was taking out just for the hell of it.

The maid sat them down, tossing her glossy black hair in a flirting fashion before asking for their orders. Noah turned to the maid, his lips pursing in thought. "Yakitori please." He waited for her to turn towards his date but she never did. Slowly, he eye'd his date and she quickly looked down at the table, blush still fresh on her cheeks. He sighed lightly. "How about the same for her too."

" Alright," the maid said, smiling at him. "Two orders coming up." She winked before heading to the back, her heart beating quicker than it normally would had.

Than his eyes shot to the left corner of the cafe, his instinct warning him of danger. In the same moment two things happened, Noah jumped over the table to cover up his date and a small explosion occurred in that same corner. He wrapped himself over the woman, her scream piercing into his ears but his eyes catching the sight of a body flying into the floor.

"What the hell?" Noah said dauntlessly.

He stood up, taking a quick glance at the french woman before walking off. He passed by a familiar looking man, not exactly sure where he had seen him from. Still, that wasn't the problem at the moment. Through the dust and the dark lightening, all that could be heard was the swinging lights of the cafe and the thuds of the crumbling rubble falling on the floor.

Noah however, could see the humanoid figure crawling from under a large slab of concrete. The woman pushed it from off herself and glanced off at him, her eyes shimmering a sapphire blue. "Another one of you huh? I can't seem to escape you all." she announced exhausted. Her impossibly long hair raising up over her like the curving wings of a metallic avian. "I won't die. . . Not this easily." she said breathlessly.

Noah's brows came together, his wolf-like eyes responding to the Sekirei's own. "It seems fate won't leave me be." He said bitterly, snapping one his arms out to his side. "Don't blame me for this..." He told her, preparing to strike the gorgeous woman down. "Its the will of the plan."

Last edited:

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Athena
The Sekirei Plan Truly Begins

Athena walked along the sidewalk with a smile on her face and a newspaper in hand. It was great to finally have a sense of direction besides "look for this one person in one of the most heavily populated cities in the world". Sure, it probably wasn't a direction she needed to be going, but it was something. And who knew, maybe her Ashikabi would be there at that constriction site. However, her cheerful stride was interrupted by a hostile sound.

"Grugurgrpgurrghghghg..."

Her stomach growled, the noise ringing against her armor so that it sounded unnatural. She tensed for a moment before giving a sigh. It would seem her new goal would have to wait. Once she thought about it, she realized that she hadn't eaten a thing since the Sekirei Plan started. The smell of food emanated from the building next to her and she mindlessly wandered into it.

"Welcome home, master!" came the shout from a group of women in front of her.

"What? This is not my-" Suddenly she returned to her senses and she saw how the women were dressed, finally realizing where she had wandered. A maid cafe… She recalled that she had no money so there was no point in being here. "I'm sorry, but-"

Before she could explain her situation, one of the girls seemed to notice the newspaper in her hand. "Oh, you're here for the open position, right? Come with me." The girl motioned for Athena to follow her. The knight opened her mouth to object and explain this new misunderstanding when yet another thing interrupted her. This one was substantially more serious, though. An explosion occurred from a corner of the cafe, sending those near it flying. A being was there when the smoke cleared, and she definitely wasn't human. Another Sekirei? No, not yet! Athena would have to fight this without a weapon. She wondered how much damage her fists could do considering the fact that she wasn't a fist-type Sekirei.

Regardless of her personal woes, the nearby innocents were the priority. It was her duty as a knight to protect them, but how would she protect so many panicked people when a battle was imminent? Her eyes stayed on the scene, preparing for a move from the Sekirei who had caused the explosion, but it looked like the other Sekirei was preoccupied with someone else. The woman's eyes had locked with those of a man. "It seems fate won't leave me be," he said bitterly. "Don't blame me for this...Its the will of the plan." Yet another one? Being here had become even more dangerous, but there was no way she could abandon all these innocent people. Actually, this new development in the situation gave her a chance.

Running past the screaming girls in front of her, Athena moved to the center of the cafe and focused to create a large U-shaped wall between the cafe's customers and the two Sekirei to protect all the customers while ensuring they could still leave. "All of you, leave this place at once," she commanded. Most of the people began to scramble for the door, however, some disobeyed her and stayed, mesmerized by what they saw. Athena reinforced her statement. "It is very dangerous, now go!" As she put effort into maintaining the barrier, her eyes watched everyone to be sure that they made it out. Her back was to the battle as she was focused on the innocents. It would be entirely possible for her to die right then without even having found her Ashikabi, but her knightly code demanded that she be willing to sacrifice herself for others. So there Athena stood, fearless as she evacuated the people who just wanted to eat and look at cute girls in peace.

Sephear

Years

Seiji Taketo: Spring's Beauty is not forever. Part I

Tap, tap, tap. Pull out phone to check the time. Check a crossword puzzle as a possible distraction, remember his handwriting is too big and clumsy for a crossword. Big dramatic sigh. Where is she? Her place isn't much further from here than mine, and she can't need much time to get ready if she had already tried waking me up personally before she called. There Seiji sat, surrounded by pretty girls in cute outfits who wanted only to serve him, even if it was for their jobs and tips, and all he could look at were his hands on the table and the door the person he was waiting for hadn't come through yet. It just so happened to be one of these doorwatching moments when that big pretty-boy who scared Seiji for reasons he couldn't fathom strode in with a fairly good looking girl. Seiji immediately turned his face back to his hands and grabbed a crossword so he'd have something to look at, even if he didn't want to complete it. What the hell is he doing here? Wasn't he walking away from Sakura's when I passed him? Then again maybe the girl wanted to go or he had the idea after he met her...whatever, just don't make a scene.

A scene was made, but it had nothing to do with the hopelessly uninformed human, not at first at least. There was a large crashing noise and when Seiji craned his head towards it he saw a woman push a large piece of rubble off of herself. No sooner had she stood back up than some man was walking over to her with seemingly no trepidation whatsoever, it was that tall scary guy and not only that, he looked like he was going to attack her. Before a single thought actually passed through his head he stood up and shouted at the guy. "What the hell do you think you're doing? Some woman might be hurt and you're going to fight her or something? What kind of m-" As soon as he started to speak he'd been hoping he wouldn't have to back up his words with his fists, but his worries became needless when some some barrier appeared around the man and the woman.

Teito Tower Monitor Room, 13:00

Hiroto Minaka couldn't help laughing to himself, everything was going so well! All over Tokyo fights were breaking out and Sekirei were emerging after finding their Ashikabi, such wonderful chaos with undertones of romance! "Hm? What's this?" He wheeled his chair over towards a different group of monitors, taking the time to spin and squeal like an excited child on the way. "The North District is starting to bore me, only four Sekirei have emerged so far, after an entire day! And yet still fights break out? Violence is all well and good but this is ridiculous! If too many Sekirei are deactivated without finding their Ashikabi it will ruin the balance of my beautiful plan! Hold on..." Something was off, one of the monitors of the North District was making significantly more noise, screaming and crashing like that could only mean one thing. Minaka stood up in a rush and put his face so close to the monitor it's a wonder he kept his eyes open. "A battle has started, between three different Sekirei no less, and none of them have emerged yet! Kana!" After talking to himself he yelled into the communicator he always kept on hand for the discipline squad.

"Yes sir?" Kana answered on the other end, not bothering to tell the president he'd left the machine on and she'd heard all his self ramblings.

"There is a three-way battle starting in the Northern District, in a small cafe called "Sakura's", I want you to head down there and watch. We don't want too many unwinged Sekirei being deactivated, especially not in that district where nothing very entertaining has happened yet. Leave Maki and Demi to whatever they're doing right now and go yourself, and when you get there just standby and watch unless I give you another order."

"Right away sir."

"All of you, leave this place at once!" Seiji found the source of the voice immediately, it was the girl cosplaying like a knight that he'd passed earlier!

She's here too? And she's a part of this mess? This is all way too convenient and suspicious to be a series of coincidences... Regardless of his curiosity it had now become clear to him with the introduction of the barrier that this was not some simple fist fight or brewing abuse of a woman that was happening, and he was probably best off heeding the knight-girl's command. He started to run towards the door but he stopped dead in his tracks after only a few steps. If he left now Hiromi might walk right into the cafe and unwittingly get caught up in the whole situation... and if he just waited outside for her he wouldn't be any safer than he was inside really. So instead he decided to help other people get out, partly as an excuse to buy time in hopes that Hiromi would show up before he had to leave.

Seiji started running up to people who were staring at the confrontation, transfixed by either their own morbid curiosity or fear and shaking them so they would come to their senses. One after another Sakura's patrons made their way out besides a few who adamantly declared they wanted to see the fight and safety be damned.

Zeta Sukuna

Years
Kotone slumps, exhausted. "Uwaaa, so big..." She sighs and leans against a building, wiping the sweat from her brow. "Geez... why does this city gotta be so big? I mean, it's kinda hard to run around in. And people are so rude, just yelling at you for accidentally bumping into them." She shakes her head and sits down.

"Hmm... maybe I should take another approach to this whole thing. Maybe running all day's not a good plan." She places her head against the building behind her, feeling sweat soaking into her bandages. Another sigh later, she picks herself up. "Should prolly get some new bandages, too. Man. It's just been a bad day."

She starts to go, when she hears... something of an explosion nearby! "Hm?" She stops in place and clicks her tongue once again. "Wow, that sounds... like something's going on!" She smiles and hops from foot to foot. "Sounds exciting! Let's go!" She rushes in the direction of the sound... only to be pushed back by the people running out. "Gah!"

She frowns and starts forcing herself through the crowd. "Excuse me, coming through, I'm going in!" She manages to make it in and skids to a stop. A quick click shows her at least 3 other Sekirei here, along with a few other people nearby.

She gulps, realizing she might've gotten into a hairy situation, but something about this excited her. She smiles and heads closer to the non-sekirei before cracking her knuckles. "I heard something going down here, what's going on here and who exploded?"

Sephear

Years
Finally it looked like Seiji had gotten everybody who was remotely sane to leave Sakura's, and thanks to the barrier thing nobody seemed to be hurt yet. With no sign of Hiromi being there yet he was about to make for the door himself and just look for her outside when some girl walked in. Instead of taking in the situation and bolting, however, the girl started to walk right towards him. When he took in her appearance he realized she was quite a strange looking girl, she was almost short enough to wonder if she had some sort of condition and she had a bandage over her eyes, but she was certainly fit and had a very pretty face from what could be seen. Her long hair was dazzling and she had bandages over her hands and feet much like her eyes, reminiscent of some sort of blind Muay Thai fighter Seiji hoped if she was one of the crazies she would just jump into the fight or do whatever while he slipped out, but when she spoke it quickly became obvious she was addressing him.

"Hm? Oh, #34 has arrived, now this is getting really interesting! Four Sekirei who have yet to emerge showing up in one place is no mere coincidence, there must be something special there. Perhaps there was an Ashikabi in that cafe..." Minaka mused to himself, speaking out loud as he often does.

"Uh, nobody seems to have exploded yet thankfully, that was just the wall. Excuse me miss, not to be bossy or presumptuous but you should really get out of here, whatever's going on is not normal and those two behind that barrier-like thing over there may be insane. In fact I need to leave myself, we should probably both leave now." That reminded him of the Knight-lady, he turned to her real quick and took a few steps towards her to make sure she'd hear him. "Hey, miss Knight, just about everybody is out of here. I don't know what's going on but it would be terrible if someone brave enough to step into this mess and try to stop it were to get hurt, you should really leave now too."

Last edited:

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Noah the Wolf

The woman stared him down with fear in her eyes, her own bravery waning against his confidence. The lights above them snapped with the sounds of shortages before crashing against the dark, smoky cafe. He was right, it was the will of the plan but he couldn't help but feel less than a pawn. It was infuriating to the point that he actually wanted to deactivate the woman, too crush her only hope of being free.

She stared intently, waiting for his pounce-- one that he knew she wouldn't be capable of dodging. He crouched low, his teeth clenching together, his claws tensing for the strike but then a man spoke out towards him. The man's voice was so bold that it nearly made him see him as a challenge. He snapped his eyes towards him for a second, the circular eyes of wolf gazing intently on its prey. "You literally have no idea who you're dealing with." Noah warned him hastily.

Unfortunately it wasn't hasty enough. The woman crashed down on him, her hair keeping her afloat as she pounded him with hard fists from above. Noah held his own, his arms crossed against each other, enduring the weak punches of a already weakened Sekirei. Her fist felt like steel raining down from the sky. He figured she had some metallic power, something that made her as durable and powerful as steel itself.

As she pounded him, making him sink deeper and deeper into the concrete of the cafe; Noah felt it was time to let the beast loose. With powerful shockwave he sent the girl spiraling back through the roof, her exit leaving another slab of concrete to fall down and making the cafe unstable. Debris and smoke covered his transformation. Leaving the beauty of his phasing process a secret from the public eyes.

Once the smoke had dulled into a fine mist, Noah -- now in the form a giant, dark wolf-- let loose a savage bark; clearing the dust from the area and quickly bounding through the hole to finish his opponent. The two of them stare each other off, shock clearly on her features as she eye'd him.

"An animal! Where is the man from earlier?!" she screamed over the pounding sound of rain.

Noah wasn't capable of responding so he released a snarl and a loud snap of his jowls. Either way he would finish this woman off, whether it be death or deactivation was her choice.​

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Ryce

Sweating, a young man sat up in bed. He wore a beige robe and had a stick of Pocky in his mouth, as per usual, holding a game controller in his hand with his fingers moving faster than usual. It wasn't really him sweating; it was his fingers sweating, and he had no reason not to stay up because his shop was closed the previous night; a bowl of rice sat fully eaten on his nightstand, for some reason lacking the usual glasses next to him. Usually his nightstand had the bowl of rice, a downed glass of water, and his glasses, but as the clock on his nightstand approached 2 AM it wasn't a mystery that they wouldn't be there soon either.

With a sharp curve coming up, Ryce prepared himself to wrap up the game; giving a great drift, he ended with a nice run into the finish line, then dropping his hands onto the bed and falling asleep as soon as he turned off the console. Or maybe a bit after.

---

Teach the little birds the power of love...

"Ack!" Ryce found himself rolling off the bed, smacking his empty bowl down to the floor with him as well as a blanket and a quilt, crashing on the floor loudly. He looked up at the time; it was about 10:00 AM, which meant he... His thoughts were interrupted by a quick thought. What the heck was that dream about? Was that even a dream? I think it was a dream... He rolled over on the hardwood floors and wriggled his toes, before getting up and changing. He checked the time; in about an hour he was going to meet up with someone, and he didn't want to be late.

---

"Welcome to Tokyo, Aaron!" The young, black haired man stepped off of the platform, looking around before he spotted Ryce and bro-hugged him. It was no overstatement to say that Aaron was king of brohugs, and if Ryce hadn't known any better his ribs had to have been broken. Aaron let go and grinned. It'd been a while since they'd seen each other; Bryce and Aaron knew each other for five years before he left for Tokyo.

"Well, Ryce, how'ya been?"

"Oh, I've been fine, business is great. Hey, let's get your stuff packed!" Ryce picked up some bags, noting their heaviness. "You're staying nearby?"

"Of course! Isn't Sakura's near here?"

"Oh, you mean that maid cafe? Yeah, although it isn't that interesting. We can go later, though." Ryce shrugged as he carried Aaron's bags away, not caring for the maid cafe much as he should.

---

"I see you're just as good with your throw as before." Aaron tapped the ball twice, jumping back on one foot twice as well before curving his arm and throwing it back. Ryce tried to catch it, but it slipped off the tips of his fingers on his ground. "But still need work on that catch. You should play more, or watch more football." Ryce picked it up from the grass of the park, frowning.

"I've played enough Madden, thank you very-"

It was at that moment that a large sound erupted throughout the area. Ryce personally thought nothing of it; he had heard various construction sites and wrecking balls and this didn't sound too different, yet... nah. Ryce immediately decided it wasn't worth it, throwing the ball. Aaron caught the ball, but put his hand up to stop Ryce from speaking. "Ryce, that sounds bad."

"It's probably just a construction site."

"...No, I didn't see one around here."

"Trust me, they can hide them like you wouldn't even... can't we just play football?"

"Nah, we gotta check it out!" And with this Aaron dropped the ball and bolted. Luckily, if there was anything Ryce was good at, it was running, so grabbing the ball he ran after Aaron, whilist he tucked it under his shoulder. Aaron was pretty fast nevertheless, so it took a lot of work to catch up, and when he finally stopped, Ryce dropped the ball after tripping several times. It's not everyday you see broken walls. Aaron stood speechless, and it seemed a fight had erupted. A fight where someone was... turning into... a wolf...?! This wasn't happening. This couldn't be happening. Ryce jumped through the hole quickly when Aaron tried to get him back out, watching events unfold. It didn't matter what was going to happen, that chick was going to get killed. Stay calm. Staaay calm. Staaaaaay calm. RUUUUN. I mean stay calm. What could he do? He really couldn't do anything, and once that wolf butchered that chick, he was next. Oh wait, there was some knight cosplayer and a girl with bandages too...? Probably another cosplayer...

He ran into the maid cafe's kitchen; it seemed deserted. Knowing the setup of most houses, he figured that the electrical panel could be anywhere, however in this case there was a chance it was in the kitchen. He could mess with the lighting, and maybe scare the wolf-man away or something? He looked through it, but there wasn't one.

Not.
A.
Single.
One.

He found an unserved bowl of rice instead and began to eat it before walking out of the kitchen, slowly breathing in and out before he bee-lined for the hole and stopped chewing. Deciding that the wolf could probably outrun him, he decided to get out of it's eyesight... but then again, it could be interesting what happened afterwards. Instead, he decided the best thing to do would be to get a good view, and coming back to Aaron, he motioned to move back a little and watched the fight from the side. But honestly... something was a bit off. But he needed to know what was happening; why were there people wanting to turn into wolves, why were there people just fighting in a maid cafe... and why he wasn't running yet. For some reason he felt no hostility towards him, but he wanted to run anyways.

"...Aaron, if we die here, this is all your fault."

"Sorry about that."

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Years
"Ah, don't worry... you go first, I'd hate for someone to get hurt cause of this whole mess." Kotone said with a grin. She nods and clicks her tongue, once again activating her sense. There's a few people in here still, even more now than when she came in! But the ones she was most interested in were still the ones that seemed different.

One off to a side, doing... something. Kotone can't really tell, but the aura seems to be spread out in a U shape and another is plowing into a third with probably enough force to kill a lesser man. She frowns. "It's all fun and games until someone gets really hurt. And that's no f-" It's now she notices the one getting beaten on morph, or so says her sense.

And with that, the woman was sent flying out by the wolfman. She gulps and sighs with this new information. "I hope... they don't keep up that kind of fight. They might bring the whole building down." Her body tenses in both anticipation and fear.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Athena
Foolish Fools Who Foolishly Fool Around

After a few moments, Athena successfully managed to usher out most of the restaurant's patrons. All that remained was a man who had helped her empty the restaurant and a girl who appeared to be… blind!? She didn't seem to be having trouble, but Athena could never be sure. Why else would she walk into such a scene unless she had no idea what was happening? Concern flooded her face, thoughts of the blind girl distracting her from what the man was saying. What should she do? "Hey, miss Knight, just about everybody is out of here. I don't know what's going on but it would be terrible if someone brave enough to step into this mess and try to stop it were to get hurt, you should really leave now too."

The man's words pulled Athena from her thoughts. Perhaps in a less grave situation the compliment might have elicited more of a reaction than it did here as she merely said, "I appreciate your concern, but 'just about' is not enough." She watched as, incredulously, even more people dashed into the restaurant. Even worse, they seemed to relax off to the side to watch the terribly dangerous battle-to-the-death. "It seems there are some people who just don't understand the danger that usually accompanies explosions." She couldn't wait and ponder as to what she would do about the remaining people when the fight behind her was escalating. A true knight would take action! "You two!" She called to the pair of young men who had come in and become spectators. "Leave this place now if you value your lives. The combatants behind me are no ordinary humans; they are powerful beings who could kill you before you could even realize they were after you. My shield will not hold forever, so I say again: run now!" She tried to express the gravity of the situation in her tone as she spoke her demands, but she had to wonder if people who acted like them could be trusted to follow orders.

She then turned to the blind girl and realized something. Now was her chance to do something she had always wanted to do. "Young lady, you have inadvertently wandered into a dangerous situation, I'm sorry. But fear not!" Suddenly, Athena walked up to the girl and picked her up, carrying her "princess-style," with one arm under her legs and the other supporting her back. "I will save you!" Finally, she turned to the young man who was helping her before. "Thank you for your help, now we must go." Athena turned back to the fight and focused to make a smaller, second barrier within the first to reinforce the containment. She hoped that the people were evacuating now like they should have been already as she worked on her barrier.

Finally facing the battle, she took a moment to examine the combatants. The man who faced the girl had now become a large wolf who seemed to completely outmatch the woman. So this was the power of other Sekirei... It didn't bode well for her. At least evacuating people was an honorable reason to leave the scene as opposed to running away. She didn't feel confident that her barriers would be able to stand up to that kind of power. She needed a weapon soon. Then she might at least have a chance.

With the new barrier done, Athena turned back to watch the remaining men in the restaurant, the young blind girl in her arms. Perhaps it would have been more practical for her to just ask one of the men to guide her out, but she just really wanted to try carrying someone like that once. Hopefully the girl wouldn't panic and try escaping.

Sephear

Years

Seiji Taketo: Chaos self-propagates

When the girl told Seiji to leave first he couldn't help feeling like it was just an excuse, but it wasn't like he could go around giving orders. He still couldn't just walk away from someone in a bad position either, his well-honed common sense was conflicting steadfastly with some warped sense of caring. He noticed she kept clicking her tongue, which seems like it would only get in the way of a blind person hearing things but there were more important things to worry about. "Yeah, they're really going at it, and by this point it's pretty clear they aren't regular humans. Listen I'm all for getting to safety and I know chivalry is dead and all that crap, but I can't just leave while someone right in front of me stays in this madness, at the very least please leave with me for my state of mind if nothing else." He heard a scraping noise and turned to see some guy run into Sakura's and straight to the kitchen and before he could even run after the guy to chastise him, right back out only to peek around the corner and apparently watch the fight.

Seiji almost felt as if he couldn't comprehend the madness around him. Two superhumans or aliens or something were fighting to the death, there was a beautiful girl in a knight outfit and a cute blind girl who seemed to at least think they understood what was going on, AND some guy who ran in and out for no discernible reason. Nobody here has left yet, what the hell is wrong with these people!? Come to think of it, why haven't I run off like a good little coward yet? What the hell is wrong with me!? I don't have the skills or the knowledge to improve the situation, and yet I can't leave other people to deal with it alone either? Maybe Hiromi's right and I really don't do what's best for me even when it's obvious... The Knight woman made it clear that she had no intention of leaving until every single regular person was out of the cafe. She's really going for the whole Chivalry thing...isn't she? But of course you can't save every idiot who doesn't have a concept of danger.

When the Knight lady yelled at the guy who'd run into the kitchen and some other guy who was apparently with him Seiji listened closely, he couldn't decide whether she or the blind girl were the most curious and mysterious person there. She dressed and acted like a knight, but didn't have real armor or a weapon, and the short girl was blind and walked into the middle of the whole mess even though sound was a better way to realize just how dangerous the situation was anyways. And they were both attractive despite all their oddities, at that thought his heart grew hot for a moment and beat extra hard while he clutched at his chest. He heard an unintelligible whisper in his ear that sounded like the voice from his recent dreams and somehow he knew he had to see the crisis through to the end no matter how stupid it was.

Even with his new-found resolve he was ecstatic when the Knight picked up the little blind girl and inadvertently gave him an out that didn't require him to abandon girls in danger.

Kana stood on the edge of a rooftop close enough to Sakura's to watch all the commotion but far enough to not be as noticeable as the fight itself. So this is the first big incident in the North District? If it really has been so quiet around here up until now because of #1 why isn't she doing anything about this fight? Is it because none of them have emerged yet so she considers it fair? Either way the President was right to send me here, those other two idiots would be itching to jump in themselves.

She wasn't leaving just yet, she had the blind girl but she was still looking at those other two guys. Without more than an instant's concern for the possibility of getting smacked upside his head Seiji grabbed the Knight girl's free hand and tugged her towards freedom, real knight or not she was way stronger than him and the only reason he moved her a single inch was the power of surprise. "Come on! It's a knight's job to save unwitting innocents not suicidal idiots, and I'm too much of a moron to leave until you two do. Besides you're a good part of the intrigue, if you're at least outside maybe some of these other idiots won't be so enraptured by the whole thing." He pulled the whole time he was speaking and for some reason didn't stop when he was done, since he couldn't bring himself to leave the girls behind maybe he could convince her to leave to "save" him as well.

Last edited:

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Noah the Wolf

Noah's muscular body circled the metallic-haired woman. Her head swiveling around to keep eyes on him at all times, it made him feel in control. To know that as he searched for an opening in her defenses; that she knew full well that he was a predator to be reckon with was, well, in a sadistic way exhilarating. His green eyes glowed threw the pelting rain, a light steam rising off his body from the sheer heat that now coursed through his imposing figure.

Her metallic hair held strong in the air, keeping her just inches off the ground without even a second of flapping. A somber, frightened expression brought her brows and sapphire eyes into an menacing new light; it was as if she had given up trying to run. "You want to fight me too!" she yelled, her arms tensing and hands forming into talons. "All I wanted was to find my true love but it seems Fate has chosen a hard life for me." she continued, her voice less than a whisper now.

Not that it could evade Noah's hearing. In a way, he could understand her anguish, her pain. It wasn't exactly fair to the younger Sekirei; to be thrown into a war of love. . . into a foreign world. His advantage in this war was an immoral excuse that could not be disputed but that too was in the plan or at least he had thought so. Noah hid the hardened sorrow in his eyes with a vicious snarl before lunging towards the woman.

She held up her arm in defense but the force of his pounce was just too great. With his fangs dug deep into her forearms the two of them rocketed off the roof and into the side of a building nearby. The sound of metal molding against her back and concrete shattering exploded throughout the block; large chunks fell to the ground below. The woman struggled to get one of her arms free but Noah bit down even harder, nearly crushing the bones that hid underneath the flesh.

The woman let out a shriek before using her hair to take flight into the air, leaving Noah to dangle three stories above the ground. She flew even higher into the sky, the rain drenching his fur but not deterring his instincts to bring her down. His green eyes landed on a small woman, her scent the same as a Sekirei as well. Dammit, he cursed to himself.

Another menacing bark resounded through out the block, followed closely by a screech as he fell from the sky. The drop was horrifying but he knew he would survive it, he had survived worst; he was just worried about where exactly he would crash.

The short silence was interrupted with another blast of road and smoke. A wispy, thin smoke flowed freely as Noah found his way of the epicenter; he shook his fur of debris. He swayed his large head towards a crowd of people, their scents alerting him to their presence. He noticed the armored Sekirei's scent from before and a new Sekirei as well. Along with a few other scents that was just a bit different than the average human.

In his jaws, where drool fell frighteningly, was the forearms of the woman from earlier. He was saddened to see those people there, just the tiniest bit afraid for their safety. Maybe he could frighten them away. He was sure this form could do the job just fine. A thundering growl revved to life in his chest, his eyes lit a jade color as he pawed slowly towards them.

He stopped three yards away, his instincts alerting him to a danger behind him. Noah turned sideways to the group, his sights on the now, arm-less, woman. She looked haggard, pained, and above all else determined to live. Which rose the question of why she didn't just fly off when she had the chance? Noah let out a small breath through his long nostrils, annoyance evident in his unusually expression-filled eyes.​

Back