• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Seperation [16]

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
    "I just want you to follow me," He said. "Look all I wanted was to take you to my master. So you can find out why you were teleported here. But it seems you don't want to follow me so my master shall just come to you." Suddenly there was a roar and Giratina appeared from a shadow.
    "Hello there pokemon. Welcome to my home and to your new home. You don't need trainers here! You can do what you want! I'm sorry but it wsill be very rare that you will escape. Or very rare that any of your trainers, unless your wild of course, could get in here. So I am very sorry if you miss the other world. But hey!" Giratina said as his eyes became red. "If you try to escape you shall be... punished! So long!" Giratina said as he vanished.

Rocket Grunt Cali

Prepare for trouble!
    Years
    "Punished?!" Vixen repeated incredulously. "Oh, yeah? We'll see about that! I'm getting home to Kenna if you like it or not!" Who was this guy, and what made him think it was okay to just kidnap her and the other Pokemon from their old lives? If they could really do what they wanted, they would be able to get home! Her Trainer wasn't her master, and Vixen wasn't her slave. They were friends, and Vixen knew she was Kenna's only friend after her family had gone... away. Vixen didn't know where they'd gone, only that they weren't coming home and Kenna was very sad about it. She needed her Vulpix's help, and Vixen would get back to her if it killed her.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    The giratina left before Lenny could get a word in edgewise, so he just started talking anyways, "I for one, have no trainer. I just don't like it here, with all of it's bloody weird gravity and confusing levitating platforms. I can't just fly around here. I want to go back to Earth, just so that I can be sure I wont be pulled into the side of a bloody mountain," Lenny's own angry ranting set him off. He flew around in circles, breaking floating rocks and ripping apart the twisted trees. Then, he went back to normal, as if he hadn't done any of that and landed back next to the Arcanine. Lenny looked at the Lucario, "Well, if you're so called 'master' can get me a chess board and someone worthy to play against, I might get used to it."

Years
    Cookie slammed her head onto the ground with a grunt of annoyance , if she couldn't get home then how can she show Dylan she could be useful? As the flygon yet again landed beside her the arcanine turned her gaze towards him. Chess? Seriously? All the pokemon in the world were trapped and all he could think about is CHESS!?

"Hang on if all the pokemon in the world are here.. Does that mean there are rivers and streams for all the fishey pokemon?" Cookie sat up in a thinking way, all she could see was random bits of ground and what looked to be metal all about.

No wait.. Hang on... If ALL the pokemon were in the reverse world then that would mean.. Cookie's ears perked up as she looked around frantically. Oh please Arceus have atleast some mercy!! She bit her lip hoping to Mew that the Fraligator and Gyrados weren't anywhere near her or she really would be royally doomed for all eternity.

"No waay man I'm getting out of here even if it's my death!" With that the fire type raced off looking about for a means home, zooming past random bubbles that reflected what was happening in the other world.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    Is it too late for me to join? This is a character from another RP that I want to use here. :D

Name: Esper

Age: 3 human years, about 12 personality wise (Roughly level 59)

Species: Espeon

Personality: Esper is very serene and calm. He's not one to worry too much about the small things. He is possesses a gentle grace, almost unnatural in manner. That being said, he also has a very playful side of him. He almost never gets angry, instead opting to calmly resolve things as peacefully as he can. Still, when things get rough, he is fully able to handle himself. He just doesn't like to. Esper is also very naive. He doesn't know how to decieve people, and lying is something he doesn't quite understand. He has vast empathic powers, meaning he can sense the feelings of those around him. So strong that they sometimes cause him pain.

History: Esper has amnesia, a result of him being brought to the reverse world.

Side: Normal for now

Moveset: Swift, Psybeam, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam, Psychic, Dark Pulse, Protect, Morning Sun.

Nideous

Years
    (OOC: Thanks. Heh, he might show up eventually. It's a little odd having a PC stalker. Or maybe not. :P)

Esper slowly woke up. The first thing that occured to him was that he was alone. Then he wondered why that was. He remembered... Only his name. That was odd. Digging through his mind he remembered that he had something called empathy. As soon as he realised that it kicked in, painfully.

"Gah!" he yelled out and collapsed, putting his paws over his head. Someone was panicking. And they were heading this way. That... Song if you will, was the loudest and most prominant. But there were others. He could feel a lot in this odd new world. Everyone here was scared, angry, or confused. It made him want to bang his head on the ground. Slowly, he got control again. That had been a learning experience. Though the one song that was heading in his direction was still painfully loud. He got to his feet and began walking toward it, determined to make it stop so he could have some peace. He gazed around at the twisted world around him. Abruptly he was in the air. He floated around freely. This was a new one. He laughed to himself as he lzily grifted through, enjoying the moment. This was fun! If only that person would stop being so terrified. It was making his head hurt.

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
    Juniper ran into the room. "I know where they are! They're in the reverse world. I don't know much about getting into it so you'll have to figure it out yourself."
    "OK! I understand! I don't know about you guys but me and Gallade are gonna start by searching Chargestone cave." Chris told all the other trainers. He teleported with his Gallade into chargestone cave. He looked around, staring into the crystals. He saw something in the reflection behind him. He turned around quickly. "Gallade, Slash on that Rhyhorn" He ordered as the Gallade turned around and quickly knocked it out.

Hugo watched the Arcanine run off and stared at an Espeon that had just appeared. This Espeon was strange. The aura it had was weird. The Lucario looked at it's past but found nothing. That was strange aswell. But it reminded Hugo of himself. He still wondered why the Flygon wanted to play chess. That wasn't like any flygon he knew. Staring around the area he looked at a cave. This would be Hugo's new home. He wondered if the Espeon could also see into his mind as he walked into the cave and went to sleep.

Nideous

Years
    (OOC: Esper isn't right near Hugo. But then, Hugo has aura senses, so I can see how he'd be able sense him.)

Esper floated along with a bemused expression on his face. He felt someone probing his mind and seized that connection, sending his own rippling mind back on the person probing him. He wasn't agressive or attacking. On the contrary, he was being gentle and cautious.

"Who are you? Where are we? Who... Who am I?" Esper said telepathecly to the intruder in his mind as he drifted along aimlessly. He spotted an Arcanine running, and identified her as the panicked song he'd been picking up. He used Psychic and lifted her gently off the ground.

"Wait! Please don't go! I want to talk to you!" Esper cried out desperately to her as he held her gently in the air. He flipped around and used his Psychic to propel himself toward her, dropping to the ground when he reached the edge of the gravity field he had stumbled into. He walked over in front of her and set her down, hoping she wouldn't run away. He gazed up at her, his eyes and the jewel on his head twinkling mysterously at her.

Years
    Cookie felt herself being lifted with telepathy and waved her paws about. not used to being off the ground as she raced her eyes about rtying to figure out how to get down.

"Wait! Please don't go! I want to talk to you!" A small espeon had called to her before she was set on the ground, a look of panic writen no matter where you looked at her.

"N-nine?" She stammered her ears down as she observed the small pokemon lowering down so they were at eye level. "P-please don't do that.." She mumbled softly her gaze lowering as to not face Esper in the eyes.

A slight chill went down her spine as she looked over this espeon, sensing how strong he was compared to her and gulped.

"Y-you're not going to fight me are you?" She inquirred with a tilt of her head a frown gracing her creamy white muzzle.

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
    (Toptheworld will be booted if he doesn't post within four days.)
    Hugo fell asleep instantly. He had a strange dream about him being a Riolu. The Elgyem with a fedora was there again. There were alot of other pokemon aswell. Then there was a meteor. Hugo stared at it as he jumped up and used Force Palm to knock it back. But it failed. The meteor crashed into him and knocked him into a statue breaking most of his bones. He stared as a Pikachu came over. Then darkness fell down on his dream. Hugo woke up quickly and looked around. He heard messages in his mind from the Espeon. He replied with his own. Hello there. I am Hugo the Lucario. We are in the reverse world ruled by Giratina. Also I've searched your mind and you're called Esper. Hugo explained it all to him. Now if you want to find me I'll be in the cave to your right. We can talk if you want.

Nideous

Years
    "Alright, I won't do that again. But I wanted to catch up to you before you got too far away... And would you please, please calm down a little. I'm called Esper. What's your name? And do you have any idea what's going on here? I'm still trying to figure out how I got here," Esper said, leaving out that he didn't know where he had been before he was here. She was still in full blown panic, and standing right next to her was making his head spin from the powerful emotion. He heard Hugo speak to him in his mind and sighed inwardly.

"Please bear in mind that it is impolite to sift through people's minds without their permission. And I already knew my name. But that's pretty much it. I felt you examining me and thought you might have a little bit more infomation than that, but I suppose you don't. Ah well, it was an idea. Good night Hugo. Sleep well," Esper said to the Lucario. He severed the link between the two of them turned back to the Arcanine. He smiled sadly at her. Goodness she was scared. That song was getting old, really fast.

"I'm sorry, I was just thinking. Anyways, why would I fight you? I have no reason too. Even if I did, I'm not too fond of fighting. Please, try to calm down. Your making my head hurt a little being so scared... I'm not that scary, am I?" Esper said, his eyes drooping to the ground and looking sad. The gem on his forehead was still brightly shining, an indicator that he was picking up her emotions. This timid Arcanine reminded him... Of someone. Someone he had met before, but couldn't quite remember. Ah well, it would come to him with time. He created mental shielding around his mind that no one would be able to penatrate. It occured to him that he didn't want anyone else to know just how messed up he was right now. It would take someone with a very strong mind to break those shields, and in doing so they would expose their mind to him. And unless he was knocked out when the shield was broken, he would simply blast their mind with the songs that he couldn't quite drown out. But still, he didn't know what the deal with this Arcanine was. He looked back up at her.

"I'm sorry. I tend to get lost in my own train of thought. As I said, I am Esper. And you are?" Esper said quietly, not knowing if she had spoken while he was thinking or not. He lay down and rested his head on his paws as he waited for her to speak.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    Lenny sighed as the Arcanine took off and looked at the ground. There was a fine layer of dirt and many rocks; he sketched with one finger a standard chess board and then, using dragon breath, heated up enough rocks and molding them into shapes representing the different pieces. He lay down next to his chess board, and although knowing that no one would play with him, he moved a pawn with his tail and then just waited. He didn't knwo what he was waiting for exactly, just for something to happen. Maye that Giratina would play with him, maybe not, he just wanted something to happen.

Years
    Cookie perked her ears as she listened to the espeon before tilting her head. He seemed a kind pokemon so a smile came to her muzzle.

"Sorry Esper.. I'm Cookie, and no your not scary." She sat up having calmed down a considerable amount. "I didn't mean to cause you pain, I was just making sure I wasn't going to run into some.. Acquaintances, if that's what I should call them.. Not really in the mood to be battered around by torrents of water 'just' yet!" The arcanine giggled softly extending her paw. "Pleasure to meet you Esper~"

Nideous

Years
    Esper looked up at her and smiled as she calmed down. See, any problem can be solved with a bit of talk. If only more people were willing to try. He nodded at her, not really understanding why she was offering him her paw. That made no sense to him, but then again, he had no idea where, when, or even who he was. And the rest of the world was just a total blank. So, a lot of customs and mannerisms were a mystery to him. He didn't want to do anything to offend her, so he sat still with a blank look on his face a moment before speaking again.

"It's nice to meet you too, Cookie. I have no idea what this place is, but it seems... Kind of weird, butr alright, I guess. Some of the things here make no sense, like over there I was just floating! Very fun!" Esper said, a child-like giggle escaping him his mouth at the end of his speech. He sat down and tried to make sense of all the emotion here, but there was too much. At least it wasn't blasting his mind like Cookie had been a little while ago. He extended his psychic senses and sensed Hugo, of course, and a very bored feeling pokemon he couldn't quite identify. Ah well, he'd probably stick around here, or do whatever. He had no clue what was going on. Being thrust into the middle of this was a little bit overwhelming, but he figured he should be alright. After all, wasn't everyone as nice and friendly as he and Cookie were?

Rocket Grunt Cali

Prepare for trouble!
    Years
    "You can float?" squealed Vixen, who had been watching warily from a corner. This place frightened her slightly, but most of her fellow prisoners seemed friendly at the very least. "Ooh, what Type are you? Can you teach me?" She bounded over to the Espeon, her fear forgotten temporarily along with how much she missed Kenna, eager to learn to fly if she could. "Oh, I almost forgot! I'm Vixen, I'm a Vulpix!" That much was obvious, but she never did shut her mouth when she was excited.

Nideous

Years
    "Um... I'm Esper... I don't know how I did it without using my psychic powers a minute ago. But yes, I can float. I'm a psychic type. I can make myself and anything or anyone around me float as long as they aren't too heavy. And I'm not sure it's something I can teach. I think you have to be born with it," Esper said, picking himself and Vixen up with his mind for a little demonstration. She was very excited. That was clear. A little too excited, and it made Esper's head start to spin, but he smiled despite himself. He simulated the weightlessness for her, but held himself perfectly still in the air.

"But it's not the same as it was over there, and I have no idea why," Esper said, looking at the small, no-gravity zone. He still had no idea what was going on here. This world was strange. He was sure it would make an interesting place to explore... But he also felt trapped here. He didn't like being trapped. It was not a fun feeling. After a moment, his mind grew tired and he set himself and Vixen down gently. He shook his head, a little surprised at how much power it took for sustained levitation.

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
    Hugo sat down staring at nothing. "Giratina! I want to see Chris!" Hugo called
    "If you want that is what you will get." The voice of Giratina said. Hugo looked at the wall as Chris appeared on the other side. Hugo looked in as he examined Chris. The trainer was as focused as ever when battling the ten Rhydon that had appeared. Gallade was attacking evry single one that he saw never giving up. Hugo stared at the sight infront of him. He never thought Chris would go right into the middle of chargestone cave, knowing the risks, just to save him.

As Gallade knocked out the last Rhydon Chris noticed something flashing. He turned around and saw Hugo in the reflection. Then Chris turned around but didn't see Hugo behind him. He looked at the crystal. "Hhhhugo? Is that you?" He asked when he looked into the crystal. The Lucario nodded. "Hugo! How am I supposed to find you?" The Lucario stared at him and walked away from the picture.

As the Lucario left the cave he looked up with angry eyes. He looked around and spotted Giratina. "I challenge you Giratina!" Hugo shouted. "You've taken me away from all I cared about. For that you will pay."
    "Bring it on!" The Giratina called. Hugo looked at him then shot an Aura Sphere. It went right through Giratina as he attacked with Dragon Claw, knocking Hugo off of his feet. Hugo remembered about fighting moves on Ghost types as he slammed with Blaze Kick. It barely damaged Giratina as it disappeared with Shadow Force. Hugo looked around with a startled look on his face. Giratina appeared and slammed into him. Hugo was beaten. Before he blacked out he sent a signal with his aura powers to all pokemon in the reverse world. The signal was a cry for help.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    (OOC: Hellooo, back from holiday! :D Although it seems like the trainers section has barely progressed...? So time to get it going again! ;D)

Ozzy stared blankly at the space in which the previous trainer had occupied as they teleported away and began to contemplate Juniper's words. "How could this have happened... What about my poor pokemon, where are they...?" Chilli came out of his pokeball and started to tug at Ozzy's leg, pointing up into the sky as he did so directing Ozzy back to Twist Mountain.

Borrowing a local trainer's Tranquil, Ozzy flew over to Twist Mountain in order to see what Chilli had though of. Being directed to the deepest cave in the mountain, Ozzy carefully stepped over to the gleaming boulder of ice in the middle of the cavern as the room's walls were faintly glowing. Staring into the ice crystal, Ozzy saw through to the other side, almost like seeing a whole new twisted world in which various pokemon such as a Lucario, Arcanine and Flygon were all arguing and talking. He couldn't hear their words, but it seemed obvious that these pokemon were stuck there. Touching the crystal did nothing and no matter how much force was used, the formation wouldn't even splinter.

He knew that this crystal must have some kind of connection to the place that his pokemon had been taken to, so searching for another trainer to help find out what had happened, he ventured to a local pokecentre.

Rocket Grunt Cali

Prepare for trouble!
    Years
    Vixen squealed happily when she felt her paws lift off the ground. "I don't think I'll mind being here if I'm with Pokemon like you!" she said ecstatically, enjoying the feeling of weightlessness immensely. All good things must end, though, and as soon as she stopped floating, she crouched down behind the Espeon. "Did I exhaust you? I'm sorry!"

--

"Did you find anything out?" Kenna asked anxiously. She'd been in the Pokemon Center asking if any of the trainers had gotten any leads on their own Pokemon, and she remembered this boy from Juniper's Lab. He'd gone to search for leads on what happened to their Pokemon, and if he'd found anything, she wanted to know about it. She had to get her Vulpix back.

Back