• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Seperation [16]

Rocket Grunt Cali

Prepare for trouble!
    Years
    I'll SU! I've been looking for an RP to join since I signed up but nobody's had a spot.

Trainer SU
    Name: Kenna
    Personality: Kenna is very stoic and emotionless for a Fire trainer, and more of a loner than anything. She doesn't trust easily, but can be persuaded to give someone a chance with a little time. She may not be quick to anger, but once she hits that point, she's downright dangerous. However, she does have a good sense of right and wrong and is fiercly loyal once she decides someone deserves it. She'll chase a goal with single-minded determination, not thinking of anything else until she achieves what she's been working for.
    History: Kenna used to be just as sweet and pleasant a girl as any, waiting with her younger sister to turn ten so they could leave Cinnabar Island and become Fire trainers. However, when the volcano erupted, Kenna was the only survivor in her family, which turned her cold and bitter, leaving her with a fierce determination to live her and her sisters' dream. To make things worse, Giratina stole her beloved Vulpix. Determined not to lose anyone or anything else she cares about, Kenna set off on a journey to save Vixen and stop Giratina.
    Pokemon: Vixen the Vulpix; working on her SUP
    Moveset: Fire Spin, Confuse Ray, Flamethrower, Inferno, Fire Blast, Payback

Pokemon SU
    Name: Vixen
    Species: Vulpix
    Personality: Vixen is very happy-go-lucky and playful- her favorite thing to do is to run around in the tall grass and pounce on Pidgeys. She's the only creature who can make Kenna smile with her silliness, but when the time comes to get serious and fight, she's all business.
    History: Vixen was given to Kenna on her tenth birthday, right before she left on her Pokemon journey. Kenna's parents caught her in Pokemon Mansion weeks before the volcano erupted and left Kenna and Vixen alone. Vixen vowed she would help Kenna move on with her life and snap her out of her survivor's guilt and grief, but before she could, she was swept away to the Other World.
    Side: Normal
    Moveset: Fire Spin, Confuse Ray, Flamethrower, Inferno, Fire Blast, Payback

I know I can have two more moves, but I had a question-- can I use TM moves? I love teaching my Vulpixes Toxic and Dig, but I wasn't sure if I'd be allowed to do that here. Thank you!

Last edited:

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
    The pokemon SU is for pokemon who were trapped in giratina's world. Not for pokemon who are working with their trainers. What I ment before, was the trainer character can be trying to rescue the pokemon character. So your trainer is accepted but your pokemon isn't yet.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Wish some more people would SU for this, it was gonna be epic...

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
    (Ok! Today we start! But we are still accepting SUs. This gonna be set in the Unova region but other generation pokemon will be easier to find. TM moves are allowed aswell!)

"Alright Hugo! Aura Sphere!" Chris called out to his partner, Lucario. Hugo charged a massive Aura Sphere and shot it at the wild Beartic. The Beartic was shoved into a tree and fainted. The Lucario smiled. This Lucario was different from others. It was red. He had barely any memories of what had happened before he was captured. He had an Elgyem with a fedora as one of the only memories he had. Suddenly there was a pokemon cry. Hugo looked around as the world slowly faded away. "Hugo! No!" Chris called as Hugo faded away.

Giratina was floating infront of Hugo. The Lucario looked up and stared at the dragon floating above. "Grrr. Why did you take me away from Chris. Why!" He demanded.
    "For my own personal reasons,"Giratina replied. "Don't worry you will have company. But this will be your new home!"
    "No it won't! I'm getting outta here! I know you won't let me but I'll get out myself!"

Chris stared at the empty space infront of him. He sent out his Gallade quickly and it used teleport. Chris appeared outside Proffeser Juniper's lab. Chris ran in and ran up to Proffeser Juniper. "My Lucario! He vanished!" Chris explained.
    "Huh?! That can't be possible!"the Proffeser replied.
    "I need you to find out what happened!"
    "Right away!"

Rocket Grunt Cali

Prepare for trouble!
    Years
    (ooc: I edited my Vulpix's profile but I don't know if she got accepted yet. However, I have my Trainer so I'm ready to roll!)

It was a peaceful day, perfect for just relaxing and letting her Vulpix run around and play with some Pidgeys. Kenna threw the Pokeball to let Vixen do just that, but her Pokeball was... empty. Kenna wasn't in the practice of showing much emotion, but Vixen had been the only friend she'd ever had since the volcano erupted and drove her from her home on Cinnabar Island. She had been there for her through thick and thin, and now... nothing. Kenna hadn't felt this alone since her family's demise, and even though she hardly ever let herself feel anymore, she couldn't help but let a few tears escape from her brown eyes as she headed towards Juniper's lab. Apparently, she wasn't the only one who'd lost a friend that day- the Professor was talking to a boy who was looking quite upset.

"I suppose your Pokemon all disappeared, too?" she asked, trying for her usual toneless voice, hating the way it trembled in spite of herself.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    (Sweet! Hopefully we'll get some more SUs soon!)

Meanwhile in a far off area in Unova, Ozzy had been playing in the fresh snow of Twist Mountain with his team of Pokemon. As Piplup and Croagunk were having an intense snowball fight Armaldo, the father of the group, rushed over to help Togekiss nurse Pachirisu's injury from falling down the cliff-edge. Pachirisu's injury healed up with the help from Togekiss' nurturing nature and began to play with the rest of them. Sandshrew however knew something was wrong.

Usually, Sandshrew (Chilli) is as energetic and playful as any other pokemon, but not today. Chilli simply stood still, not moving an inch. He could sense something was wrong, that something had been happening all over the world of Pokemon. And in a split second, he headbutted his Pokeball and withdrew himself as all the other Pokemon began to fade away. Ozzy had no idea what to do, what was happening? He desperately tried to hang on to his friends but as he grabbed a hold on Pachirisu, the last one left, it disappeared through his hands. Ozzy noticed that Chilli had returned to his pokeball as usually this Sandshrew hated being in one, and therefore called him out to stance. He looked down at Chilli and they both exchanged glances knowing what had to be done.

Hurrying back down the mountain, they made their way to Straighton City to rest up before eventually heading down to Nuvema Town.

Years
    (Woot! Yeah post time :DD)

A wide grin came to the growlithe's muzzle, it had taken almost all night but finally... Finally she had found the one thing she could use to proove her worth to her bestest friend in the whole world.

It's now or never... Cookie smiled as she bent down touching her nose to the warm, smooth surface of the fire stone, a yellow light enveloping her, changing in shape and form as the Growlithe evolved.

Opening her eyes to peek the newly evolved arcanine studied herself in a small puddle of water, tilting her head to the reflection. A soft giggle came from Cookie as she shook her fur out sitting back placing a paw on her now sooty black belly, to find instead of a mass of fluffy fur, soft smooth black fur.

I can't wait to show Dylan! She declared in her mind as she raced off to where her friend was sleeping, only to never make it..

"What the Oran berry!?" The arcanine slipped falling onto the new terrain, only to find instead of grass solid rock. "Ow! What the hay is going on here!" Cookie looked about her ears pinned back as she noticed a rather large pokemon in the sky. "HOLY SHIZ HOLY SHIZ!! Where the heck.." She started to hyperventilate as she waved her paw by her muzzle to calm herself down.

Regaining at least some sanity the fire type glanced around trying to piece things together. How in Mew's name did this happen, why would someone just steal pokemon off earth and place them here? Many more common thoughts rang throughout her head as she decided to scope about.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    Lenny flew through the desert to his cave home. The red gelatin covering his eyes worked about as well as windshield wipers in a hurricane, providing just barely enough sight for him to get back, but he never would. Lenny heard a roar and then hit something, blacking out.
    When he woke up, he was in an unknown place. In the distance, a floating pokemon which Lenny couldn't really make out vanished into a portal. He saw an Arcanine further off and flew over to her, landing all but gracefully with a loud "thwump."
    "Do you have any idea where we are?"

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    [SIZE="a"]As Ozzy arrived at Juniper's lab, he stopped surprised seeing the other trainers talking to the pokemon professor. Holding Chilli in his arms, he ran over to the others to greet them and see if they had had the same experience.
    "Hey! What's all the commotion about? Have your pokemon vanished too!?"
    The conversation progressed...[/SIZE]

Years
    'thwump!'

Cookie spun around her hackles raised as a flygon landed be her, looking it up and down. That thing, if it wanted to fight would wipe the floor with her! the arcanine hunkered down to show she was no threat as the flygon spoke.

"Do you have any idea where we are?" The flying type had asked.

"U-umm.." The arcanine stuttered looking to her paws shaking her head 'no' "I-i'm not s-sure.." She tilted her head slightly before moving away from the flygon.

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
    (We need some pokemon working for Giratina and Vixen the Vulpix is accepted. Also I'm gonna do it by posting pokemn post then next post is trainer etc.)
    Hugo ran along a corridor in the reverse world and quickly turned a left. He jumped into the air and slowly floated up. "Huh?" Hugo said to himself. He stared at the ground slowly moving away. This was when Hugo realised about how the gravity is different in certain areas of the reverse world. He landed on the ground slowly and kept running. He stared to the side and saw Chris! Chris was still in the normal world but Hugo could see him. "Chris!"He called but he couldn't hear him. Hugo sighed. He knew he had to give in to Giratina. "Giratina! Come to me!"Hugo called as Giratina appeared. "I give in." Hugo said.
    Giratina smiled and said "Finally you came to your senses! You shall be my main warrior from now on! Now for your first mission. Bring all the pokemon that have appeard to me!"
    "Yes master." Hugo landed down next to a Flygon and an Arcanine. "You will come with me now." Hugo demanded.

zapdos926

Years
    The Arcanine stuttered with a submissive no. Lenny looked around and a Lucario landed next to them; gravity was weird here.
    "I think not," he got into an offensive stance and took off, using an aerial ace on the fighting type. His berserk side was about to kick in if that lucario fought back. He landed next to the Acanine again; he took a deep breath, trying to calm his mind down. The arcanine was just a by stander, more or less, and he wouldn't hurt her if he wasn't going berserk. Without waiting, he launched a thunder bolt at the lucario, and followed up with dragon breath. He took another deep breath and spoke, "You don't just go up to someone and tell them 'come with me.' That's just bad manners."

Rocket Grunt Cali

Prepare for trouble!
    Years
    Vixen looked around at her surroundings, her little heart pounding in her chest. "Kenna?" she whimpered, but of course, her Trainer was nowhere to be seen. This was bad... but she knew she could get reunited with her somehow. The Fox Pokemon trotted over to a Flygon and an Arcanine, who were being menaced by a Lucario. "Yeah, don't be rude!" she scolded it, agreeing with the Flygon. She spit out a few weak Embers as a warning.

---

"That's why I asked you all if yours were gone," Kenna replied, returning to her usual monotone. "I want an explanation for this- my Vulpix is all I have."

zapdos926

Years
    Lenny was internally glad he had some back up. Even if he didn't know these two fire types, they still seemed to be on his side of this fight.
    "You have no bloody chance in hell of winning. Get out of here you stupid bloke!" Lenny attacked him with one last aerial ace, knocking the lucario down. "Go on! Shoo!"

(it's not god-modding since aerial ace has a 100% accuracy)

Years
    Cookie stepped back from the commotion, tilting her head at the poor Lucario as the Flygon attacked him. Looking over to the third pokemon the arcanine tilted her head slightly before looking at the flygon and lucario.

"U-umm.. S-sir?" She tapped the flygon with her paw gently. "M-maybe you should l-let him s-speak?" She bit her lip stepping away from the three rather quickly once she had finished her sentence.

zapdos926

Years
    (Luigi, if you're going to be a main character in a role play and the owner of it, then you'll have to be on more than once a day to see what's going on and to have your character interact as well as control NPC's unless we are allowed to bunny your character)

Lenny felt a large paw on his back. He bit his tongue hard, keeping the other part of his mind caged.
    He turned to the arcanine, "It didn't exactly seem like he was open for options. I don't like taking orders from some random bloke, plus, I'm bi-polar." Lenny wasn't afraid to admit that. He was in no way proud, but he wasn't afraid to say it. "If you'll excuse me, miss, I'm going to try and find a way out of here," Lenny looked around, the area was full of odd sideways platforms, weird trees and places where the gravity was visibly different.
    "Cheerio," he said and flew off, being sucked more than once into a wall and being forced to walk around a bit. He flew round the area as much as possible, but there seemed to be no escape at the moment. He flew back to the pokemon he had been with, knocking the Lucario over again and put a foot on the his head.
    "So, what exactly is it that you wanted?"

Years
    Cookie let out an annoyed breath as she watched the flygon. With a slight amused tone she voiced out.

"Mind his head~ Least we need to crush him before he speaks." The fire type mused with a smile on her face. "We might need to get some usefull information out of him." She chuckled darkly before laughing normally, padding up to the Lucario and sniffing him.

With a tilt of her head she caught a strange smell on the steel- fighting type, it smelt of a ghost of some sort.. Possibly even a dragon! She sat back on her haunches trying to remember some things that Dylan had read to her.

Back