• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen September CoroCoro Revealed / Pokemon Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Because fire is dangerous and it can kill you xDD (known fact)
    I myself do not like fires, I cant stand a candle next to me, and I get freaked out when I watch Avatar the last airbender. lol

But yeah your right about the 1st stage of starters being pure types, with the exception of bulbasaur. I was just looking for an explanmation for the number of fire/fighting types. Dont forget looks can be decieving ;D

ive got a burn on my left cheek from a fire that grazed me, yet i still have no fear of it, i respect it :)

indeed it can be :)

Fire and fighting go so well with each other though. But I do see your point. I would like stuff like fire/electric and fire/Ice.

they do, but infernape was just a weaker, yet faster ripoff of blaziken :(

fire/ice? *drools* me wants, badly lol

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Rock types will hunt you down xDD

I wonder what the dark/dragon family looks like? Wonder if the champion will use the final evolution of that family.

3headed-hydra thats all we know :cer_love:

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    woah a 3-headed dragon, scary. Seems to harry-potterish for me.

well ive wanted a trishula-isk pokemon, since we dont get many pokemon with multiple heads, so im 99% sure im gonna love it :cer_love:

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • Because fire is dangerous and it can kill you xDD (known fact)
    I myself do not like fires, I cant stand a candle next to me, and I get freaked out when I watch Avatar the last airbender. lol

But yeah your right about the 1st stage of starters being pure types, with the exception of bulbasaur. I was just looking for an explanmation for the number of fire/fighting types. Dont forget looks can be decieving ;D

Awesome show. =D

Why is it I seem to be the only one freaking out about how cute Yooterii is!?!?!? Or did I just not read far back enough? :P

Also a Dark Hydra Dragon both reminds me of Order of the Stick and is completely awesome!!

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Awesome show. =D

Why is it I seem to be the only one freaking out about how cute Yooterii is!?!?!? Or did I just not read far back enough? :P

Also a Dark Hydra Dragon both reminds me of Order of the Stick and is completely awesome!!
    Agreed lol.
    Yooterii is the cutest thing, I just wish we had more info on it :\ guess we'll have to wait until next thursday or firday xDD

I barley mentioned the dreamworld. I hope that it is passable before you get the national dex

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Awesome show. =D

they freaked out bout it when it was first revealed& i think theres a whole page of someone gushing all about it lol

i cant wait to see it, since it goes from 1head, to 2heads, to 3heads :)

Agreed lol.
    Yooterii is the cutest thing, I just wish we had more info on it :\ guess we'll have to wait until next thursday or firday xDD

I barley mentioned the dreamworld. I hope that it is passable before you get the national dex

it is :) and you can even play on it if you dont have black & white :)

Last edited:

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Eh? so you can go to the dream world even w/o black and white? I mustve missed something lol. Is it like you can access it online or something?

you go on the computer to do the dream world stuff :)

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • With this update, I'm pretty sure (repost)

I think the final evolutions for the starters are definitely fake. The art that they came with was pretty poor. It's possible that the people got leaks of the September CoroCoro and made up the final evolution based on the design of the second. Evidence? The artwork for all the 2nd stage Pokemon is all flawed -- Janobii is the wrong shade of green, Chaobuu's head is angled wrong, and Futachimaru's obviously based on the beta artwork, and doesn't reflect the official.

That, and the final evolutions look nothing like the first two.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    you go on the computer to do the dream world stuff :)
    Don't you still technically need the game? From what I've read, you send a Pokemon to the Dream World on the computer to interact with the world. I've heard it described as a PokeWalker in a way.

Maybe I'm just missing something.

I meant for the bird fossil not your Velociraptor
    I've heard that the bird fossils are rumoured to be Rock/Flying. That was rumoured though, so there still might be a chance that what I've heard is wrong. Or maybe I just completely misread you.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Don't you still technically need the game? From what I've read, you send a Pokemon to the Dream World on the computer to interact with the world. I've heard it described as a PokeWalker in a way.

Maybe I'm just missing something.

I've heard that the bird fossils are rumoured to be Rock/Flying. That was rumoured though, so there still might be a chance that what I've heard is wrong. Or maybe I just completely misread you.

i dunno, thats all theyve said so far, so im as uninformed as you mate :(

fossil pokemon need to end this half rock trend :/

BiZNicK

Stop looking at me.
    Years
  • The 2nd form of starter evolutions are usually the ugliest, so i wouldn't expect much.

I like the idea of a trio gym battle, I'm definitely going to ******** that nasty pokemon first
    :cheeky:

[:t270:]

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
  • The 2nd form of starter evolutions are usually the ugliest, so i wouldn't expect much.

I like the idea of a trio gym battle, I'm definitely going to ******** that nasty pokemon first
    :cheeky:

[:t270:]

It's not a trio gym battle. You only battle one gym leader. The one you battle is based on what starter you chose.

BiZNicK

Stop looking at me.
    Years
  • That's disappointing. I would've expected a trio gym battle in this game like they did back in R/S/E when double battles were introduced.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    pokesunday just confirmed everything except pokabus 1st evo :) so at least we have all the awesome new pokemon :D
    and they confirmed 2rivals :)
    EDIT:
    bell & charen are fought in multiple places, not just 1off here or there
    they are also central to the storyline, being with you on alot of important occurrences :)
    or so it seems

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back