• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Sexy Dragon Warrior~ The Iris Fanclub!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoppip

Hoppip used Solarbeam!
Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    How old do you think Iris is?
    She is 10. Unfortunately.
    Who would you ship Iris with?
    Ash is the only one worth considering.
    Do you think she has potty trained her Axew?
    Nope she doesn't need to.
    No, they do not. The waste is sucked up into a wormhole inside their stomach, without normally leaving the body.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    Now some random topics:

How old do you think Iris is?

Who would you ship Iris with?

Do you think she has potty trained her Axew?
    I think that Iris is probably 16, give or take a few years.

I would definitely ship Iris with Ash and definitely not Cilan or anyone else.

Yes, she has potty trained her Axew. In fact, she has potty trained her Axew to poop in Cilan's ridiculous green hair ^___^

Silver Soul of Johto

Journey's end
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    I'd like to join if that's okay. Iris seems like a great companion and a lot less annoying than most of Ash's female companions. She's adoreable :'D

Years
  • Iris is amazing. Her Axew is cute. Iris is a bit Misty-like, she's a Gym Leader and Iris swings on vines compared to riding a bike. Iris is the first-dark skinned female friend of Ash (Satoshi).

Years
  • Spoiler:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Agh, >__> too much work copypasta the names to the list </lazy> This club may as well be open, the list is pretty pointless.

Erm... Yeah, so I'm going to set a new topic: Are you enjoying 'You're such a kid'?

I know I am ^__^

Garloo2

Soul Eater
    Years
  • I'll join too, i'm quite the iris fan

I am also trying to hack my black and white rom so iris is the main character etc

Years
  • I'm not following the dub version of the Anime, so I've not had much of Iris' 'You're such a kid' dialogues. I did view the entire collection of it in a video and it was pretty hilarious. I don't quite know why people find it annoying. :p

Years
  • I found Iris was so hilarious with her famous line "You're such a kid!"

Can I join? Iris looks so cute and hilarious! I just love her and all the other girls Ash traveled with

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back