• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shadow Productions (Recruiting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Well i am balancing three different hacks at a time :D
    I have just left school and can dedicate more time obviously, just PM me the IPS :)

EDIT:
    [T]ouko told me he had quit and actually sent iRossy the IPS so shouldn't be long now :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2014
    Ah yes, Touko resigned. Thank you for all of your work Touko! And thank you for doing this task before leaving :) I will put you in the credits of the hack.

Update for CelebiKing and M.L. : Now that Touko is finished and I have the updated IPS, I'm going to finish working on some stuff then I'll send the IPS to both of you and assign you your jobs :) Should be done later today.

Years
  • Ah yes, Touko resigned. Thank you for all of your work Touko! And thank you for doing this task before leaving :) I will put you in the credits of the hack.

Update for CelebiKing and M.L. : Now that Touko is finished and I have the updated IPS, I'm going to finish working on some stuff then I'll send the IPS to both of you and assign you your jobs :) Should be done later today.

Ok Then, Looking Forward To It, If i'm still awake :D

EDIT:
    I Can Make TitleScreens!!!
    Well I Can Replace The Charizard, The Background Is Off The Internet
    Spoiler:

[T]ouko

Dedicated Scripter!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2013
    Thanks and good luck with this ! I'm still supporting it :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2014
    I'm done adding some stuff, gave jobs to 2 people. Once M.L. is done mapping another few routes and towns, CelebiKing you will have some scripting to do :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2014
    Since M.L. broke the entire goddamn 3rd city, work is paused until he fixes it... FFS

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    sorry i cant work on weekdays im shure i told you taht but yea xD sorry

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    I was inactive for quite a while now but I played that hack and the Fakemon are not that bad.
    Currently working on the titlescreen!

theking6

Water Types!! :D
    Years
  • What job do you want?: Storyline developer
    Proof of work: Check out my thread! I have a link to it in my signature. And I'm probably closing the thread, so this team can use the idea!
    What Country/state you live in: America. Missouri.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    I got a 64x64 Shadow Lugia(indexed), please give the trainer hero I'll make overworlds.

Last edited:

Fortunado

Prof. Hemlock is busy now...
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    What job do you want?: Scripter
    Proof of work:
    Spoiler:
    What Country/state you live in: TN, US

Years
  • What job do you want?: Scripter
    Proof of work:
    Spoiler:
    What Country/state you live in: TN, US

That is cool, i always wanted to know how to nickname pokemon :)

Fortunado

Prof. Hemlock is busy now...
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    That is cool, i always wanted to know how to nickname pokemon :)

I explained it the long way. There's a call for it that you can use. It's much more simple, but I can never remember those offsets.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back