• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shadow Productions (Recruiting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemasterX

World's Best Beta Tester
Years
  • What job do you want?: Storyline Guy
    Proof of work: Team "Master Hackers" By MayanMan2012
    What Country/state you live in: Massachusetts, USA

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2014
    WE ARE NOW BACK IN BUSINESS!
    PokeMasterX, TheKing, and Fortunado are all accepted. PM me to let me know you still want to be in :). We currently really really need a mapper though :/

ZxC Mirai

Huh?
    Years
  • Okay i am Joining! sorry for Last time cuz i am Busy with my Team :D

What job do you want?:Scripter!
    Proof of work:
    Spoiler:

What Country/state you live in: Philippines!

Ettadara

Fanfiction Writer
    Years
  • What job do you want?: I'd like to help with the storyline - though I'm no good in the actual development of the game (I am trying to practice Tile inserting and Scripting, though) , I write practically all the time.

Proof of work: Uhm... You
    can find my writing here; https://sevenoverthree.deviantart.com/ and here; https://www.fanfiction.net/~yenattirb. Not sure if this is the type of 'proof' you're looking for, though.

What Country/state you live in: Newfoundland - normally, I only get online at 7:30pm to 11:30pm, though. I do managed to get online fairly regularly, however.

EDIT: If everything in my post looks bold and/or italicized, I apologize. I can't figure out what's wrong.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    What job do you want?: overworld Spriter
    Proof of work:Sorry But I Don't Have Any Proof For That
    What Country/state you live in:Kuwait

Years
  • SadNumel, I'm afraid there's a two-month revival limit in this section. Unless you're the thread's owner with an update to post, then you may not post in a thread that hasn't been posted in for over two months.
    iRossy, if you have an update to post- someone to add to the team, etc- contact either DrFuji or myself to have this thread reopened. In the meantime, this thread will be closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back