• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

She can talk, she can talk a lot~ 8D

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
  • I consider myself a quiet person, I won't talk much unless I have something important to say or I'm with friends, in which case not talking would be stupid =P

Personally, I'm not sure I like it when people talk just for the sake of talking. I'd much rather be around a quieter person who thinks about what they say before they say it instead of just blabbering on...

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I talk alot. And you know what? I can talk about absoulutely anything til' the cows come home.
    I wonder what that means? til' the cows come home.....Where have the cows been?
    *becomes lost in thought*
    *fails at beeing funny*

-Your Jolly ol' friend; the Ancient Master.
    XD

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Only to carry on the convo, or to fill the silence. If it is a conversation I do not fit in, I just do not say anything. Sometimes, I try to carry it on, but not a lot... So, I guess not.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • I used to love talking, and I'd say whatever was on my mind. Less so now, thanks to *******s in my early and mid teens that were "shut up"-happy. It really sends me into a rage when someone tells me to stop talking in a place where I'm supposedly allowed to voice my opinion (for instance, a classroom setting).

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I'm incredibly loud and obnoxious and weird when I'm around my friends, but really quiet whenever I'm with new people or people that I don't know that well.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I find it hard to find meaning in this...

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • I find it hard to find meaning in this...
    Interaction is an end in itself, and thus this thread has meaning simply by merit of encouraging interaction. Also, if you can't contribute, just stay out; it really isn't that hard.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    If I did the 40 hour famine, i'd have to go 40 hours without talking. And I probably wouldn't last 2 hours. I even talk during sleep.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Interaction is an end in itself, and thus this thread has meaning simply by merit of encouraging interaction. Also, if you can't contribute, just stay out; it really isn't that hard.
    Thanks for your view on this. (I didn't mean this thread, but talking in general)

Except it's funny you say I can't contribute when I'm also the only one you quoted. Such irony..

I like to talk around people who I'm comfortable with. Other than that, I'm a fairly quiet person.

Then why are you here, Bob?
    Because I don't have a life?

Don't misunderstand though, a good conversation would do me fine, I just find it hard to have a good one.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Do you like to talk?
    Yes. It depends, though. If I like someone, then I will like talking to them. If not, then I keep scarily quite.

Do you like to talk a lot?
    With people I don't like, I only talk when I need to. With people I do like, I like to talk a lot.
    The closer I am to them, the more I can talk to them to my heart's content.

Do you talk so much that people tell you to shut up even when you're not talking to them?
    After saying all that about how I love to talk, it might be surprising to know that I'm scarily quiet around people normally.
    Like I said, I only talk a lot to people who I like, and the people who I like will never get bothered with me like that.
    So yeah, nobody has ever told me to keep quiet. It's something rude to say anyways...

I used to love talking, and I'd say whatever was on my mind. Less so now, thanks to *******s in my early and mid teens that were "shut up"-happy. It really sends me into a rage when someone tells me to stop talking in a place where I'm supposedly allowed to voice my opinion (for instance, a classroom setting).
    Poor you! You should speak out whatever you want to, regardless of how much people wants you to talk about.

Except it's funny you say I can't contribute when I'm also the only one you quoted. Such irony..

You just are unclear with terms, that's it.
    Quoting someone can be for various reasons, and in this case it was to correct someone, in hopes that this can bring about changes in you, and so that others can learn from it.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I actually don't talk a lot in person, but when I do talk, it's usually random nonsense like when I loudly asked if lesbians shaved their legs. I don't shut up on the internet. I try to reply to everything I get, and because of that, people tend to think I talk a lot.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • It takes me a while to start talking and then I won't stop XD
    If I stop, them I'm reaaaaalllllllyyyy bored.

Back