• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shinies up for trade! See my list, make your offers!

AnimeMistress

Pokemon Goddess
Years
  • Ok, go to my trade thread aka AnimeMistress's trade thread... My Want list is on there...

If you have any of those, which ones are you willing to give me?

btw, my friend code is in my Sig & I need your code too

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2009
    Ok, go to my trade thread aka AnimeMistress's trade thread... My Want list is on there...
    If you have any of those, which ones are you willing to give me?
    btw, my friend code is in my Sig & I need your code too

I'd be willing to trade any of the Pokemon in the list on the first post, which I've already updated.
    I also have one moon stone and one leaf stone that I mined in the underground, but I'd really rather not lose those...
    I also sent you my friend code in a PM.

I have a lv19 shiny lopunny with pokerus
    Also i have stuff in my thread in sig
    You have alot of really random stuff, its cool... Do you have a few Iron Balls and the TM for the Fling move?

Skullie

.∙:||º¿ωhäää?º|| :∙.
    Years
  • Sorry, I would trade now, but the wifi is at a place that is closed as Im speaking. And like I said, im going to sixflags tomorrow. MAYBE, but only maybe could I trade late tommorow...

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2009
    Sorry, I would trade now, but the wifi is at a place that is closed as Im speaking. And like I said, im going to sixflags tomorrow. MAYBE, but only maybe could I trade late tommorow...

Don't worry, I'll hold the bidoof and trade you in two days. :-)

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2009
    Either one is fine, unless you know what they will evolve into.
    Ponyta.- 23
    Onix.- 8
    Goldeen.- 20
    Silcoon.- 10

Sounds good to me, I'll go ahead and PM you my friend code.
    I don't know which one will evolve into what, I had thought it was based on gender, but I think I had a male and female (non-shiny) both evolve into Beautifly, so I have no idea.

R.A.M.

KEY Fan
    Years
  • Sounds good to me, I'll go ahead and PM you my friend code.
    I don't know which one will evolve into what, I had thought it was based on gender, but I think I had a male and female (non-shiny) both evolve into Beautifly, so I have no idea.

I believe it depends on the IVs. I'm actually looking for a shiny Wurmple that will evolve into Silcoon. Do you have a rare candy to check?

AnimeMistress

Pokemon Goddess
    Years
  • Do you still want the Lv. 46 Steelix or not?

If you do, what do you have to offer me besides the shinies you listed?

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2009
    Do you still want the Lv. 46 Steelix or not?
    If you do, what do you have to offer me besides the shinies you listed?
    No Thanks, I have an Onix now, I'll trade evolve it to Steelix later; and with all due respect, I've told you several times in replies to your PM's I only have whats in the list on the first post (which I just updated again). I don't have anything else extra or any of the stuff you have in your wanted list. I only have two Gym badges; I'm still early in the game.

*** Original Post Updated *** :-D

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2014
    I can get you Totodile, Cherubi, Glameow, Geodude, Stunky, and Bronzor.
    And six iron ball things.

Back