• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Shinjislover Loverz!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    That's why you keep them in the kitchen until they're house-broken.

Oh, and here's the next sig pic I'm gunna use. =3
    ~Shinjislover Loverz!!!!!!!

Years
  • When we had 2 dogs for a while, we had to keep them in the kitchen even though they were both housebroken because the one we were keeping for my aunt had bodily function control issues. XD; Stunk up the kitchen horribly.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I'm glad both my dogs are housebroken.

JUJGhhfiuytiy!! >0< Being grounded is boring.​

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Probably not for long, though. It's only a matter of time before my computer is taken away again.​

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Oi. . My dog and I moved in with my gramma 'cause my family is moving (we moved in a week ahead of everyone else to reduce stress for my gramma's animals. If we took both dogs, my gramma's animals (being old) would about have a heart attack) and Tachi is incredibly stressed. He misses his daddy. And has bad gas.​

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Yeah, Tachi (my dog) and I are doing wonderfully! Even he and the cat have started getting along. I'm so proud of him. XD​

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Fine. Rex and Crystal don't get along very well, though. =( And he keeps eating Crystal's food. >.>"

Luckily, there's good news: Dudley and Rex are actually starting to get along! =D​

Back