• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Shinjislover Loverz!!!!!!!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Going ahead and join here. She is a very nice and sweet person. I should have joined a long time ago.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Thanks for joining Hoshimi-chan and GoingPokemonCrazy777 (even though I dunno who you are XD)! =3

Yesh, a new laptop. =o It's an Acer. ^^ And a real pain in the you-know-where sometimes! =D

Junki-chaaaaaaaaaaaaan! *tackles*​

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    You are welcome. I hope you are having a nice night. Mine is alright, going back to work tomorrow. Got to make the money to survive.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    My night's going wonderfully, thank you. ^^ Nothin' like 15 hours of sleep to get you ready to take a nap! XD I take a nap to wake up and take a nap. XD

Yeah, gotta pay your bills, get food, and whatnot. I want a job. TT~TT​

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • OMG I have an acer laptop as well. :3 Well a Netbook to be exact but eh *gets tackled*

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    We ish liek twinz! =O Holy crapskyes. . XD

Yes, I am hyper tonight, why do you ask?​

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well you will get one soon. Yeah having a job is the best thing ever. Because then you can have your own money. And you don't have to rely on anybody getting stuff for you. You can buy it yourself.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Yeah, that's one of the best parts. <3 And the other best part is, hey, YOU HAVE FREAKING MONEY!! XD​

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh yeah! Having money is so wonderful. Been working for sixteen years, and I had three jobs in my life. Still working one til this day. ^^

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    It's Tuesday for me, but I'm good otherwise. XDD Just ate me some Jacks of Apple (Apple Jacks). Dey be gud. =O *shot*​

Back