• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Shinjislover Loverz!!!!!!!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    You had some Apple Jacks?! Man it has been a very long time since I had that cereal. But I don't eat it anymore. I eat Whole Wheat cereal now. Yes I am old. XD

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Despite that I love both of those cereals, I still luffles Apple Jacks. <3 They make the milk taste all cinnamony. Which is not a word, by the way. XD

I eat Whole Wheat cereal now. Yes I am old. XD
    XD Are whole wheat cereals just as good as regular cereals?​

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Despite that I love both of those cereals, I still luffles Apple Jacks. <3 They make the milk taste all cinnamony. Which is not a word, by the way. XD

XD Are whole wheat cereals just as good as regular cereals?​

Well yeah they are just as good. I eat them because I need fiber in my diet, and they have none or little bit of sodium. And they don't have any fat. It taste good with soy milk. I really like it. :3 When I was a kid though, yeah I hated those cereals. But now I am older I love them. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow, you were lucky. I wish I ate some healthy cereal. But nope I will gag on them. Not anymore. :3

But anyway, how are you doing ShinjisLover?

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Doing good! Just got over a bunch of dizzy spells caused by not taking my medication (I ran out and couldn't get anymore), but I got them back so I'm all good now. =3​

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh my goodness! Well I am glad you doing better now. ^^ Yeah that is what happens when you got taken off from the medicine your body tends to get some side effects.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Dang I remember you had a lot of snow. I bet you are glad it is gone now. What is going on with the climate these days?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    A mix of global warming and nuclear winter, I assume? XD​

That could be it. Or since probably you guys didn't have snow in awhile, it came all at once. But the global warming could it. XD

Back